enzo ferrari

Feb 24, 2024
i was thinking i was being too hard on perry, but the fucker started trying to start shit with mc and jeremy after allison text messages. fuck that loser creep.

spartaan

Oct 6, 2020
got this error during the never have i ever game. not sure why this isn't set as i have holly on the slut path and she def gave mark a bj.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/story/chapter_12c.rpy", line 9038, in <module>
NameError: name 'v7_mark_bj' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/story/chapter_11_epilogue.rpyc", line 4905, in script call
  [Previous line repeated 1 more time]
  File "scripts/story/chapter_12_mma_tournament.rpyc", line 2747, in script call
  File "scripts/story/chapter_12_mma_tournament.rpyc", line 3951, in script call
  File "scripts/story/chapter_12_mma_tournament.rpyc", line 731, in script call
  File "scripts/story/chapter_12_mma_tournament.rpyc", line 2747, in script call
  File "scripts/story/chapter_12_mma_tournament.rpyc", line 731, in script call
  File "scripts/story/chapter_12c.rpyc", line 9038, in script
  File "C:\Users\18104\Downloads\OurRedString-v12.3_ALPHA-pc\OurRedString-v12.3_ALPHA-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2115, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\18104\Downloads\OurRedString-v12.3_ALPHA-pc\OurRedString-v12.3_ALPHA-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\18104\Downloads\OurRedString-v12.3_ALPHA-pc\OurRedString-v12.3_ALPHA-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/story/chapter_12c.rpy", line 9038, in <module>
NameError: name 'v7_mark_bj' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Our Red String v12.3_ALPHA
Sun Jul 28 17:28:49 2024

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
What are the critical choices to get maximum Holly lesbian corruption?
I guess you have to ask BlandChili. :giggle:
Eh, I don't think I am an expert at maximum lesbian corruption, as I don't typically do the Ivy stuff. :eek:

If I were to guess openly though, I think there are two ways to play lesbian Holly. :giggle:
- One is to get the first threesome and let her slut it up with Ivy, I think this takes some particular choices to avoid her getting with any men, though I can't recall all the variable details toward Mark and Clark.
- The other is the more counter-intuitive one where you do not go for the first threesome, but initiate the Holly/Lena route instead. With Lena you then sleep with Ivy and in the shower scene after gym you get Holly involved in that threesome, which then triggers Ivy and Holly sleeping together separately as well. I think on this route Holly won't sleep with Clark as her relationship with Lena is still developing.

Reactions: varpep

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
I'll just add a bonus here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah its super unclear if she gets on the pill or not after an earlier conversation. Ian can either encourage her to or a couple other less encouraging/implying ways. And then afterwards, she will take his load twice now with no discussion of birth control.

Curious if she's pulling an Allison or not.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: varpep

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Yeah its super unclear if she gets on the pill or not after an earlier conversation. Ian can either encourage her to or a couple other less encouraging/implying ways. And then afterwards, she will take his load twice now with no discussion of birth control.

Curious if she's pulling an Allison or not.
Well the scene from the screenshot is the new late Holly path where she comes to Ian's bedroom while Ian is not on her path. Here they didn't have that conversation and she is just happy to get creampied by Ian

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Well the scene from the screenshot is the new late Holly path where she comes to Ian's bedroom while Ian is not on her path. Here they didn't have that conversation and she is just happy to get creampied by Ian
And there's no conversation with Ivy/Lena about birth control on the Holly corruption path either.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes