Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Is there any way for Lena to fuck Jeremy without him telling Ian?
Not yet but decision taken in chapter 12 so far might open up possibilities in future, like Ian choosing to react harshly towards Jeremy when he delivers the news thn later ignore those rumours. Not to forget about Lena's resolve to keep cheating, it'll open up lot more opportunities with other characters as well.

Last edited:

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
I think this update some of the women have gone a little off the deep end with their feelins towards Ian, both positive and negative.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Who winning the unhinged off?
Yanderes are the very definition of unhinged, so Louise.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I think this update some of the women have gone a little off the deep end with their feelins towards Ian, both positive and negative.

Who winning the unhinged off?
I'll just add a bonus here:

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Anyone knows what is the variable that determines whether Lena asks Perry or Ian to rub oil on her at the beach?

At first I thought it was whether Ian was a cuck, then I had some pretty "chad" playthroughs where Lena asks Perry, some where she didn't, some where she went further and asked him to rub her tits as well. This game is getting hella confusing o_O

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Anyone knows what is the variable that determines whether Lena asks Perry or Ian to rub oil on her at the beach?

At first I thought it was whether Ian was a cuck, then I had some pretty "chad" playthroughs where Lena asks Perry, some where she didn't, some where she went further and asked him to rub her tits as well. This game is getting hella confusing o_O
Lena will ask Perry first if you've made choice to tease him before, no matter if Ian is on cuck path or not. To pick Wade over Ian she either needs to resolve to keep cheating, or have Ian turned into a cuck.

Reactions: What'sNew

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
I'll just add a bonus here:
Holly on the slut path: clearly biding her time, slutted herself out for experience, went on a whole training arc for Ian, waited for Ian and Lena to break up. Finally the time is right! Only for Ian to say:
1722194150110.png
1722194240596.png
Yeah I think if I'm Holly here, someone gotta die

• Thinking Face
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Geigi and ffive

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Holly on the slut path: clearly biding her time, slutted herself out for experience, went on a whole training arc for Ian, waited for Ian and Lena to break up. Finally the time is right! Only for Ian to say:
View attachment 3877035
View attachment 3877037
The time is right literally minutes after the break up?. I mean, the scene is incredibly hot, I'm not complaining but it's hardly the most well thought out plan. Also Lena is literally next door and in most cases a very good friend and LI for Holly. That has to be a new world record for nun to slut, Ivy really works fast.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fatpussy123

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Lena will ask Perry first if you've made choice to tease him before, no matter if Ian is on cuck path or not. To pick Wade over Ian she either needs to resolve to keep cheating, or have Ian turned into a cuck.
Im guessing she will only ask Perry to rub her tits if Ian is a cuck?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Im guessing she will only ask Perry to rub her tits if Ian is a cuck?
Yes. If Ian is on cuck path Lena will ask Perry to do "the other side" too. If Lena and Ian aren't in relationship she'll ask Perry instead to also put some sunscreen or her bottom/legs.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Kinda sad slutty Lena couldn't ask Holly, when she's with her. She was clearly enjoying the attention from her bikini just moments before, so getting her cute lil' gf to rub her down would have served this purpose similarly. :devilish:

• Sad
Reactions: ffive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The time is right literally minutes after the break up?. I mean, the scene is incredibly hot, I'm not complaining but it's hardly the most well thought out plan. Also Lena is literally next door and in most cases a very good friend and LI for Holly. That has to be a new world record for nun to slut, Ivy really works fast.
Holly knows there's no time to lose. If she as much as blinks Emma will beat her to the prize. :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: Socrambus

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Holly knows there's no time to lose. If she as much as blinks Emma will beat her to the prize. :whistle:
I think that the first if is the Ian and Emma sex one, so Emma really beats Holly to the prize if you had sex with her. It would have been funny a scene with each of them at one side of the hallway, the door to Ian's room in the middle, a exchange of glances wild west style and they start running. Holly arrives first and starts to open the door but Emma pushes her out with her ass and gets inside.

Reactions: ffive

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
View attachment 3877035
View attachment 3877037
Which Ian player in their right mind would choose this idiocy instead of taking Holly in? I do not count loser or douche Ian player answers, since they want to loose.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes