Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I just have to note the difference here: for beach reading, slutty Holly has brought along a piece of "erotic chick lit" called Good Girl Gone Bad, which she hasn't started but is planning to use for "inspiration" to write something similar. Great in-joke by itself, right? But a non-slutty Holly has brought The World as Will and Representation by Arthur Schopenhauer, 19th century German philosopher and a doorstop of a book. And she and Ian even have a short dialogue giving the basics of his ideas! But I had to laugh just at the contrast between those two - who knew Ivy and her magically long tongue had that much power? :ROFLMAO:
While there are pronounced differences between shy Holly and slutty Holly, her core stays the same. She still is the bookworm writer, the main difference how open she is to wild experiments and her style.
Depending on our decisions, we can get shy Holly, who is virtually unchanged even if she is a relationship. We can also get shy, but a bit encouraged Holly, who is open to some small changes. (Interestingly, once I got her reading erolit in combination with her cute bikini and no Ivy influence)
Then there is consistently encouraged Holly, who is still partly her shy self, but open to alot more experimentation. (She mostly wears her sexy bikini, can have either erolit or philosophy with her and if with Ian can be quite outgoing and flirty)
Finally we have slutty Holly, who has become very open to experimentation and is a wild one. Personally I hope to find a path where we have slutty Holly with a philosophy book at the beach, esp. for the great contrast. As seen in this update, even slutty Holly can get into a relationship with Ian.

Reactions: Geigi

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Yes, Ian has trouble getting in the mood (either on account of not having sex for close to a year, or Jeremy potentially taking part as well) Depending on choices made he can overcome it, or not. If he doesn't he can admit to it during the Ch.12 game, or lie about it.
Thx, seems like my variable is on but I don't remember about that xD

• Haha
Reactions: ffive

Goreia

Jul 26, 2018
I hope the author goes all the way with Ian's cuckold story, and at some point Lena puts a strapon in him at Alex's behest. Or at least lock him in the chastity belt in the finale. It didn't come to that in the last novel.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I hope the author goes all the way with Ian's cuckold story, and at some point Lena puts a strapon in him at Alex's behest. Or at least lock him in the chastity belt in the finale. It didn't come to that in the last novel.
Strapon seems like it'll happen if you chose for your Ian that he's already put a finger in his asshole (during never I have ever). Chastity cage would be fun but I don't think EK would go with that.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
I loved how there was Plenty of content for Cuck Ian in this update and also on the other hand the Throuple scene was SOOO good(gave me a vibe of iconic romantic scenes in TV shows or web series).
EK has managed to lower our expectations so much that nowadays just having another guy putting sunscreen on her breasts and her talking about who they could potentially bring in a future threesome is considered as "so much content".
Just a kind reminder: after twelve chapters, Lena has not fucked anyone in front of Ian on the cuck route. This is not "so much content". This is no content at all.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Perry is the guy, that even if you give him a golden bowl, he will still use to beg. cus Imagine when he gets to grope cuck Ian's Lena to apply sunscreen, he just does it quickly and feels awkward after. Like bruh :WaitWhat:. I would have smacked those tiddies and made Ian watch as i played them like bongo.
To be fair, throughout the game Perry is most vocal about condemning even thirsty comments about friends' girlfriends, so him being uncomfortable with situation where he gets to physically put hands on one and is flirted with, and getting out of it as soon as he can, makes perfect sense.

Goreia

Jul 26, 2018
Strapon seems like it'll happen if you chose for your Ian that he's already put a finger in his asshole (during never I have ever). Chastity cage would be fun but I don't think EK would go with that.
I don't remember scene like that, only a mutual rimming

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Why does Axel need Lena to use a strapon on Ian? Axel can just raw dog Ian's anus, and then make Ian clean Axel's dick with his mouth.

• Love
Reactions: Priappus

Goreia

Jul 26, 2018
Why does Axel need Lena to use a strapon on Ian? Axel can just raw dog Ian's anus, and then make Ian clean Axel's dick with his mouth.
I take it the author is not keen on male homosexual contact, even in this format, so to humiliate Ian as much as possible I think it's a strapon and watching the real alpha Alex fuck Lena.

Reactions: ffive

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
Any cheating Lena does at the club leads to rumors, not just Axel. Also, Lena will automatically fuck Axel at the club if you don't break his route earlier, so it's kind of unavoidable if you have her cheating.

Note though, Ian only hears rumors from Jeremy. You can choose him not to act on them ("Ignore it" option during the confrontation with Lena) He then remains unsure and isn't technically on cuck route.
Can you be ami
I loved how there was Plenty of content for Cuck Ian in this update and also on the other hand the Throuple scene was SOOO good(gave me a vibe of iconic romantic scenes in TV shows or web series).
Trouple?

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Anyone know what choices are required to have Ian tell Lena about the dream he's had with Gillian? (Cuck route I believe?)

JD Mod says in the choice that Ian shouldn't wake up during the dream, and in the walkthrough it states to achieve that he'd have to keep looking at Gillian's pictures in chapter 3. I've done 3 entire playthroughs today to get all the choices right, and once again the choice to tell Lena about the dream is greyed out for some reason. I let Ian keep looking at Gillian's pictures and gave in during the dream about her...still not working. :unsure:

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes