mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
If Jeremy sleeps with Lena, Lena can't cheat on Ian because that blocks the relationship from happening. Jeremy will tell Ian he slept with her and if Ian is in love with Lena he will still feel betrayed by both of them. If Ian is not in love he still is a little annoyed with Jeremy and thinks he dodged a bullet.
wasent there a way to sleep with jeremy and still cheat with right timing ???

noturiah

Sep 2, 2021
I just have to note the difference here: for beach reading, slutty Holly has brought along a piece of "erotic chick lit" called Good Girl Gone Bad, which she hasn't started but is planning to use for "inspiration" to write something similar. Great in-joke by itself, right? But a non-slutty Holly has brought The World as Will and Representation by Arthur Schopenhauer, 19th century German philosopher and a doorstop of a book. And she and Ian even have a short dialogue giving the basics of his ideas! But I had to laugh just at the contrast between those two - who knew Ivy and her magically long tongue had that much power? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Turret

PilotLara

Jan 16, 2019
PilotLara

I think there is an issue with the Cindy sexting scene. Cindy is supposed to send the tongue out selfie if Ian came on her during their chapter 12 sex scene. But if Ian did not cum on her they still act like he did in the sexting scene. The switch seems to happen when you select the "I'd like to cum on your face" line. The code goes from v12_cindy_cum = false to v12_cindy_cum = 2 and the dialogue makes reference to Ian cumming on Cindy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are correct, Eva has made a patch separating this into a new variable. Will be fixed in the beta!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: fatpussy123

Fakemasterbr

Apr 28, 2022
Alguém fez Lena ficar nua na praia?

Acabei de olhar os arquivos de imagem e para todos aqueles, onde elas estão na praia durante o dia, Lena é desenhada nua, tanto suas cenas tomando sol quanto suas poses quando as imagens estão sendo tiradas. A parte inferior do biquíni é uma camada separada.

Não vejo por que Eva usaria uma camada separada se Lena não conseguia tirar o maiô inteiro.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[/CITAR]
onde estão essas imagens?

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
{A bunch of Portuguese}
You translated my entire comment into Portuguese and quoted it? I assume you are asking where the images are and the answer to that is that they are in the game files, but you need to use unren to decompile the folders. Look it up on this site.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
seems a bit unlogical no idea were this rumors come from
People who work at the club (Marcel, Mike, etc) gossip and/or brag about girl like Lena fucking guys at the club. Either because they witnessed it, or got to fuck Lena themselves. Jeremy also gets to hear that gossip, and passes it on to Ian.

Looks like our Lena was a slut even before in hers past and recklessly become pregnant by some guy and then make abortion! :D
This is only if you played Lena in a way her Lust stat is higher than any other (or she does full Stalkfap) and she gets Lust background. So, you know, it's not "our Lena", it's your Lena. And that's entirely on you. :sneaky:

Last edited:

amber111

Dec 26, 2023
In my saves Jeremy only reveals about himself sleeping with Lena. How does Jeremy come to know that Lena slept with Axel? Wonder what I missed doing.
if Lena gave a blowjob in club to Axel(which she might have if she is sleeping with Axel), Jeremy comes to know about it from the co-worker (club gaurd, forgot his name).

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
He couldn't get it up? Don't remember
Yes, Ian has trouble getting in the mood (either on account of not having sex for close to a year, or Jeremy potentially taking part as well) Depending on choices made he can overcome it, or not. If he doesn't he can admit to it during the Ch.12 game, or lie about it.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes