Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Anything slutty Lena does at the nightclub is known by the people going there. Ian questions the same thing to Jeremy in which he replies “people talk”. Tbh, Lena can't hide anything at the club.
So if Lena doesn't fuck Axel at the club, cheating rumour can be avoided? I prefer cheating Lena/ Faithful Ian path but I rather Ian be oblivious to fact thn to be a cuck. It's no longer cheating if other party knows.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
>cindy, most popular female character by far
>completely absent from the entire chapter
This is just disappointing, honestly.
"Most popular character" maybe, but just for her looks. When it comes to her character, she is as interesting as dishwater. Even Bernd´s (the bread) worldfamous and largest woodchip wallpaper collection is vastly more interesting than Cindy ever will be. :)

• Haha
Reactions: varpep

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
So if Lena doesn't fuck Axel at the club, cheating rumour can be avoided? I prefer cheating Lena/ Faithful Ian path but I rather Ian be oblivious to fact thn to be a cuck. It's no longer cheating if other party knows.
Blowing Mike at his DJ booth, blowing someone else in the toilet and having sex with Axel/Jack. She'll get caught. You can try not to have sex with him at the club but I haven't played Axel's path tbh.

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
I am, in my own playthrough I can’t even have the option of text someone. In one save I downloaded here Alison choice is not clickable
Did you visit her before leaving for the beach? If you don't, this automatically takes you off the love path. Also if you are dating both Cindy and Her in the same playthrough, Ian automatically chooses to go see Cindy instead of Alison which effectively takes you off the love path with her. Can you drop the save?

rainnnnnn

Jul 21, 2018
Emma best girl.
Seeing Lena being all over Wade on the cuck Ian path was kinda weird after he has been acting like a total wimp with Cindy. Surely she should have pushed for a threesome with Jeremy

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Any cheating Lena does at the club leads to rumors, not just Axel. Also, Lena will automatically fuck Axel at the club if you don't break his route earlier, so it's kind of unavoidable if you have her cheating.

Note though, Ian only hears rumors from Jeremy. You can choose him not to act on them ("Ignore it" option during the confrontation with Lena) He then remains unsure and isn't technically on cuck route.

Reactions: Skylark21

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
ngl I feel EK should've ended the beach arc in this update or at the very least end the chapter in the morning with Lena leaving.
EK mentioned there's going to be "epilogue", so it'll probably take care of that. TBH, the current moment to stop isn't bad, the day ending makes for a natural point to pause and process things.

Reactions: noturiah

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
here are some screenshots of some of the flags
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What's the V2 ian limp? On the Ian/Allison/Jeremy threesome or other instances?

To quote myself so I do not have to repeat it:
"Sometimes I am really amazed and baffled how many players here want to play a loser or douche Ian and the patreon side is even worse!"
Maybe some people are only interested in Lena and don't care about Ian, so may as well make him a cuck

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
PilotLara

I think there is an issue with the Cindy sexting scene. Cindy is supposed to send the tongue out selfie if Ian came on her during their chapter 12 sex scene. But if Ian did not cum on her they still act like he did in the sexting scene. The switch seems to happen when you select the "I'd like to cum on your face" line. The code goes from v12_cindy_cum = false to v12_cindy_cum = 2 and the dialogue makes reference to Ian cumming on Cindy.

Last edited:

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
EK mentioned there's going to be "epilogue", so it'll probably take care of that. TBH, the current moment to stop isn't bad, the day ending makes for a natural point to pause and process things.
Unless I read Eva's post wrong, that short epilogue is only to tie up the loose ends in current update and not beach arc or chapter 12.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
how does ian even notice???? dont play lena ian route until know:unsure:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Any cheating Lena does at the club leads to rumors, not just Axel. Also, Lena will automatically fuck Axel at the club if you don't break his route earlier, so it's kind of unavoidable if you have her cheating.

Note though, Ian only hears rumors from Jeremy. You can choose him not to act on them ("Ignore it" option during the confrontation with Lena) He then remains unsure and isn't technically on cuck route.
seems a bit unlogical no idea were this rumors come from

but at least we can ignore it play the naive/completly in love ian(y)

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
huh??? even if he sleeps with her himself :unsure: and how does he know he is not on toilet:unsure::unsure:
If Jeremy sleeps with Lena, Lena can't cheat on Ian because that blocks the relationship from happening. Jeremy will tell Ian he slept with her and if Ian is in love with Lena he will still feel betrayed by both of them. If Ian is not in love he still is a little annoyed with Jeremy and thinks he dodged a bullet.

Reactions: ffive

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
PilotLara

I think there is an issue with the Cindy sexting scene. Cindy is supposed to send the tongue out selfie if Ian came on her during their chapter 12 sex scene. But if Ian did not cum on her they still act like he did in the sexting scene. The switch seems to happen when you select the "I'd like to cum on your face" line. The code goes from v12_cindy_cum = false to v12_cindy_cum = 2 and the dialogue makes reference to Ian cumming on Cindy.

you can make cindy not cum???? how

can be a important info for my cindy/ ian average

vs gigachad axel path a cindy that is horny on yacht:love:

that is meeting with people(axel) to party/dinner

• Hey there
Reactions: amber111
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes