SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
I have a question I played Ian Lena Breakup/open relationship scene from one of the saves posted here. I wanted to know who tells Ian about Lena cheating on him with Alex. I have never encountered that in my playthroughs.
Anything slutty Lena does at the nightclub is known by the people going there. Ian questions the same thing to Jeremy in which he replies “people talk”. Tbh, Lena can't hide anything at the club.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
This mod to see the decisions in detail is great, I was able to discover things I didn't know and I was able to complete a game from the beginning satisfactorily, I also discovered that good Jessica is engaged to Ashley which I think is wonderful, as for the update they gave me very nice moments with Lena and Holly.

Reactions: varpep

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
We've been building towards the Ian/Lena/Holly threesome for quite a while, it was heavily teased that this would be the update where it happened, and there it is. I think it's handled extremely well in how it comes about:
Agree on this, even if it is not my most favourite path. Ranking high, but not highest.

As Turret helpfully explained, it will be very interesting to see where a slutty HollyxIan relationship can go from here
Thank you, glad to be of help! For anyone wanting to read it, look at my posts 54,945 and 54,960 here in the thread.

I personally would not have rewarded Perry with a night with Emma for any reason, but it's in there for the players who wanted that. Thanks to ffive for sharing the one screenshot associated with that turn of events, and now I never have to look at it again
There are good reasons to do so, even if Perry developed much to his disadvantage over the last chapters. One is Emma and Perry deserve each other and fit together. Despite Perry being a friend who can grate really much on your nerves, he is still a friend. Maybe getting the girl he wanted for quite a long time will set him on a better path.
Another important reason is that with Perry and Emma being "occupied", some other events fire easier. For instance, if Ian and Lena end their relationship but stay friends (a possible option depending on how you played the game before), Holly will now come over for sure!
I had that problem in another playthrough, that we broke off the relationship as amiable as could be, but Holly did not come over due to Emma and Perry not hitting it off and the bedroom situation following this event. So if Emma and Perry couple up it is good for you even in a roundabout way.;)

I thought the Never Have I Ever game was done well, perhaps a little more low-energy than I would have wanted, but good in that it doesn't affect anything for the characters, though it was a nice touch that Ian and others get progressively more amazed when a slutty Holly drinks at various points. I did enjoy Eva basically trolling all of us with Lena's little "oh, I had a sexy dream about my stepdad" bit.
I agree here again. The groups reactions to wild Holly were fun to read! To a far lesser extend this reaches out to a shy Holly, who has been encouraged by Ian, Lena and others to be more open. She sometimes answers like wild Holly would, depending on how much she was encouraged before.
And yes, Eva did put several troll and teasing answers in the drinking game. The most blatant the step-dad fantasy.

A thought which may get explored in Chapter 13: when a slutty Holly makes her move on Ian, the roommate situation is Holly with Lena and Ian with Wade. Ian worries briefly about Wade walking in on them, and Holly says "Don't worry, he won't interrupt us tonight..." Is that because Wade is passed-out drunk with Perry somewhere, because Emma has rejected Perry and Wade went to drink with him? Or is that because Wade is in Holly and Lena's room with Lena?... :sneaky:
Good observation! Had similar thoughts at that moment when I played the event first. I think, given Holly´s absolute conviction, she either talked with Wade about it (remember Ian´s observation that Holly used some Dutch courage, could have been then) or Wade is with Lena. If Lena is slutty, my bet would be on the latter.

Leave mommysboii alone,if he wants slutty Holly let him have slutty Holly.
GILLIAN 2.0(y)
He simply was one of the first posters after my post who confirmed my statement.:) By the way, I vastly prefer ethical slut Holly!
As said, I am baffled how many players here want any girl Ian is with to be Gillian 2.0. The NTR player vibe is strong in this thread! (heavy breathing)

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
This mod to see the decisions in detail is great, I was able to discover things I didn't know and I was able to complete a game from the beginning satisfactorily, I also discovered that good Jessica is engaged to Ashley which I think is wonderful, as for the update they gave me very nice moments with Lena and Holly.
Yeah it's a great tool to have. It has helped me craft several playthroughs that would have been very challenging without it. It also helped a fair bit with the fighing stuff including training. With it I was able to make an Ian with max stats in both kickboxing (6) and Jiujitsu(5). Mike stands no chance . I'm gonna punish him in the ring....Just like I punished Lena for being a cheating slut :devilish::devilish::devilish:.

Last edited:
Reactions: Birdnman993

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
To quote myself so I do not have to repeat it:
"Sometimes I am really amazed and baffled how many players here want to play a loser or douche Ian and the patreon side is even worse!"

Quod erat demonstrandum!:) Thanks for confirming my statement within hours!
I'm not going to play a character that's only going to be in a loyal, committed relationship. I'd just go outside and walk 5 meters to see that. It's either Ian fucking everyone and being a homewrecker, or he's a cucklord. There's no inbetween.

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
Just recently found this game and I like the idea. Is there a list of Ian paths with context? I've tried to search, but this games fanbase seems way more interested in Lena as their 'main' while Ian is my main, since I found a list of paths for Lena almost immediately.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I'm not going to play a character that's only going to be in a loyal, committed relationship. I'd just go outside and walk 5 meters to see that. It's either Ian fucking everyone and being a homewrecker, or he's a cucklord. There's no inbetween.
This,either Ian is a chad or hes Lena bitch,"pure" saves make me sleepy:sleep:

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Just recently found this game and I like the idea. Is there a list of Ian paths with context? I've tried to search, but this games fanbase seems way more interested in Lena as their 'main' while Ian is my main, since I found a list of paths for Lena almost immediately.
There are too many paths to narrow it down.
Generally, if Ian focuses on one girl, he should get most scenes with her. If it varies then usually if he is romantic and devoted to her or if they are just casual fuckbuddies.

The most variances are with Lena, since it also depends how you develop Lena. Here they can be many things from vanilla lovers to chad and slut, cuck and dom, both as sluts...

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
This,either Ian is a chad or hes Lena bitch,"pure" saves make me sleepy:sleep:
Fortunately, that is not really true! A lot depends on how we play and some routes are hard to get, but you can get it! Just an example from one of my saves with Ian/Alison in a commited relationship, good friends with Lena and Holly. I got it both (with some small variance in decisions) on the what you call "pure" path and the one where the two have special "fun" like threesomes. So much for "pure is sleepy"!
screenshot0001.png

I usually prefer a mix of both. Sleeping around a fair bit but being loyal when it counts. Moderation is the key to enjoyment.
Quite true!

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes