mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Still trying out several path combinations, but I can say that if slutty Holly and Ian get together, there is a major fork coming for Holly.
While she certainly had fun becoming a wild girl (and likes her friends Lena/Ivy/Co.), she did so in the, partly mistaken depending how we play him, belief Ian prefers wild, slutty girls. That becomes blatantly clear by Holly´s actions and dialog in the Ian/Holly scene, her changes came to be due to the hope to have a chance with Ian one day.
Now that this has happened (by the way the hottest and partly cute scene in the update), there are several options I see how Holly develops further:
a) now being in a relationship with Ian, she stops getting sluttier and reserves her wild side for him. She got what she changed for.
b) like a, but with Ian lovingly encouraging Holly to develop her wild side a bit more to a common comfort level. Nothing big, e.g. her going topless on the beach, just a bit here and there, they are in a dedicated love relationship after all.
c) Ian and Holly recognise that they really like her slutty side and she is encouraged to develop it further a lot more.

As said I think this will depend on how we play Ian. For example, a shyer, reserved Ian will be more comfortable with a and b, while Chad Ian might prefer b or c.

By the way, Holly learned quite a bit writing fantasy books, teleporting out of her underwear! Who knows what else... ;) :cool::LOL:
eva dont listen to that guy plsss...

big fan of gillian/slutty holly ....

pls let slutty holly be gillian 2.0 and plsssss O BEG YOU EVA pls give them a relationship and let her be a secret slut:love:

• Haha
Reactions: varpep

noturiah

Sep 2, 2021
Still playing some side routes and discovering things, but the alpha overall gets a thumbs-up from me. We've been building towards the Ian/Lena/Holly threesome for quite a while, it was heavily teased that this would be the update where it happened, and there it is. I think it's handled extremely well in how it comes about: conversations leading towards it but in the end having good timing for the three of them to be alone on the beach, and the way it just seems to start under its own steam. I appreciate that Eva works a way for it to happen whether Ian is dating Lena or dating Holly, and that there are subtle but real dialogue and description shifts to account for that, while the content and images are the same. That the evening ends in a subdued way with them quietly making their way back to the others, and then drowsily sharing a bed for the night, is exactly right imo. Eva got the big thing right, not just in this chapter, but in what ostensibly the game has been building towards to this point.

That the rest of the update is in a bit of a lower key is just how things go. Someone already said the scene of slutty Holly making her move on Ian was the best other scene this update, and I'd agree. (Willing to add Ian punishing Lena to the shortlist also but that's not on a main playthrough for me and I haven't seen it yet.) As Turret helpfully explained, it will be very interesting to see where a slutty HollyxIan relationship can go from here. I personally would not have rewarded Perry with a night with Emma for any reason, but it's in there for the players who wanted that. Thanks to ffive for sharing the one screenshot associated with that turn of events, and now I never have to look at it again.

I thought the Never Have I Ever game was done well, perhaps a little more low-energy than I would have wanted, but good in that it doesn't affect anything for the characters, though it was a nice touch that Ian and others get progressively more amazed when a slutty Holly drinks at various points. I did enjoy Eva basically trolling all of us with Lena's little "oh, I had a sexy dream about my stepdad" bit. But finding out Lena had an abortion way back when was a record scratch for me, a little too jarring imo for a VN. The rest of the info was enjoyable without being particularly memorable. It turns out women fake orgasms sometimes and men sometimes have performance issues - gosh, who knew? I laughed at Wade never crying at a movie, which seems 100% in his character.

Speaking of Wade, various folks have made comments, joking and serious, about Wade "starting his redemption arc" with this update: pics with the girls, a little sunscreen for Lena, a little flirting with Lena in the ocean. Remember too he drinks along with everyone else when the question of "never have I ever fantasized about someone in this group" comes up, and Ian wonders who it might be but doesn't wonder too much. I'm all for a redemption arc for him, in fact I think it started last update with his post-freakout look in the mirror and becoming more convinced about next steps (stay together/break up) with Cindy. A thought which may get explored in Chapter 13: when a slutty Holly makes her move on Ian, the roommate situation is Holly with Lena and Ian with Wade. Ian worries briefly about Wade walking in on them, and Holly says "Don't worry, he won't interrupt us tonight..." Is that because Wade is passed-out drunk with Perry somewhere, because Emma has rejected Perry and Wade went to drink with him? Or is that because Wade is in Holly and Lena's room with Lena?... :sneaky:

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Do you know how to unlock the cuck scene? or not unlock but be able to see in game. Im on the route
The scene takes place at the end of the chapter if Ian and Lena are sleeping in the same bedroom and Ian is on the cuck route.

If you're on the cuck route you need the value to be greater than one, ian_cuck > 1. So you might not be getting it if you are only on the lower levels of the cuck route

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

HPkingt1

Jan 24, 2018
The scene takes place at the end of the chapter if Ian and Lena are sleeping in the same bedroom and Ian is on the cuck route.

If you're on the cuck route you need the value to be greater than one, ian_cuck > 1. So you might not be getting it if you are only on the lower levels of the cuck route
Interesting. I've chosen all the options for it with the help of the mod so not sure why it wouldnt be showing. Ill do some playing around.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

"Lower levels of the cuck route" is a funny phrase. Your information was accurate, just a weird path flow :LOL:

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Lena teasing and flirting with Wade - Probably because she find out from Ivy that Cindy is cheating on Wade with Ian and no one knows about that! :D

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: amber111

amber111

Dec 26, 2023
Perry is the guy, that even if you give him a golden bowl, he will still use to beg. cus Imagine when he gets to grope cuck Ian's Lena to apply sunscreen, he just does it quickly and feels awkward after. Like bruh :WaitWhat:. I would have smacked those tiddies and made Ian watch as i played them like bongo.

• Haha
Reactions: varpep

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Looks like our Lena was a slut even before in hers past and recklessly become pregnant by some guy and then make abortion! :D

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I got Perry in this scene. How do you get Wade?
Well,my Lena never liked Cindy and after Ivy told her she and Jeremy caught Ian and Cindy that night having sex in a alley behind the bar,later when Lena agree to work as bartender at the club helping Ivy and Jeremy,at some point Cindy show at the club with Axel and then go to the bar and Lena act as a bitch with her because she don't like Cindy spending time with Axel and even sayed she knows she is cheating on Wade with Ian and maybe she should tell Wade about it and of course Cindy was pissed saying "fuck you" to her and left the bar going back to Axel! I guess that's why Lena decide to have some fun with Wade and tease him at the beach - and because she also like sleeping with every guy too :D

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
It's happening!! Cheating Bitch Holly path is going to be online soon! You can have a path where Lena is fucking everyone while Ian and Holly are officially in a relationship. Holly can confess that she kissed Lena and it will end in a threesome with Ian. Lena could then finally drag Holly into becoming a slut cumdumpster like her and cuck the living shit out of Ian. Imagine dating a girl, only for you to dump that girl so you can date another girl. But that original girl ends up stealing your current girl and goes to fucktown, and all you can do is watch.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes