ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Curious if she's pulling an Allison or not.
For what little it's worth, the game doesn't record whether Ian has picked to cum inside or in Holly's mouth in this particular scene, so it's probably not the case, at least in this instance. I haven't checked earlier scenes but i don't think i remember any flag to such effect in the master script file.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Is it just me or is this requirement unreasonably high? On a pure Cindy playthrough, my Ian is barely scratching 7 lust.
View attachment 3877704
9 is pretty high, but my Ian has just about hit 8 early in this update, and he's been pretty restrained for most of the game, prioritizing Wits and Charisma on top of that. So 9 is not exactly impossible to get, i imagine. Though perhaps bit of a stretch.

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
9 is pretty high, but my Ian has just about hit 8 early in this update, and he's been pretty restrained for most of the game, prioritizing Wits and Charisma on top of that. So 9 is not exactly impossible to get, i imagine. Though perhaps bit of a stretch.
Pretty strange that you need a higher lust for sending a girl you already fucked multiple times a dick pick than for fucking that same girl the first time in the middle of the street.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
1. You do not get the HollyXLenaXIan threesome if loyal Lena has a MFM fantasy, and that's really disappointing

If you know a way to have the loyal LenaXHollyXIan threesome AND the MFM talk, then you become my hero.
I got the HLI threesome with both cheating & non-cheating Lena where Lena selected MFM as her fantasy in Chapter 9. Other factors that may or may not contribute: Both runs had Louise/Lena/Ian Threesome, Ian Kissing but not sleeping with Holly in bookfair chapter, Lena making as many Love choices with Holly as possible.
BUT I had the same thing occur where Lena doesn't have the MFM talk with Ian in the run she didn't cheat, which sucks & doesn't make much sense, since she chose it as her biggest fantasy in earlier chapters.
Kind of blows & doesn't make any sense that Lena needs to cheat for that conversation to come up, considering the MFM option was chosen in Chapter 9. I didn't realize interest in Holly was a factor in this coming up or not though, since the Throple is in all of my playthroughs.

Lena will ask Perry first if you've made choice to tease him before, no matter if Ian is on cuck path or not. To pick Wade over Ian she either needs to resolve to keep cheating, or have Ian turned into a cuck.
Ian Vs Wade lotion: On my cheating-Lena playthrough, Ian still put the lotion on Lena. Ian gets to put the lotion on regardless of if Lena decides to keep cheating or to stop cheating earlier in this same chapter. Other than kissing Holly and messing around with Louise, the only person Lena cheated with was Marcel though. Didn't touch Axel or any other guy. So maybe that's a factor.
Alison looks like such a nightmare when blonde. Just doesn't go along with the face shape, skin-tone and make-up.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
1722207215340.png
1722207243505.png
Has anyone been able to get all Ian and Lena scenes? Romantic is the beach, cuck is the finger humping, one of these has to be the Lena punishment scene. But that still leaves 2.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: varpep

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
I feel like 9 might be reduced to 7 or 8 in the beta. I legit don't think it's possible to be faithful to Cindy from when their situation is defined to chapter 12 and reach 9 lust.

Reactions: ffive and varpep

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Ian Vs Wade lotion: On my cheating-Lena playthrough, Ian still put the lotion on Lena. Ian gets to put the lotion on regardless of if Lena decides to keep cheating or to stop cheating earlier in this same chapter. Other than kissing Holly and messing around with Louise, the only person Lena cheated with was Marcel though. Didn't touch Axel or any other guy. So maybe that's a factor.
The condition to pick Wade over Ian is as follows:
Python:
        elif ian_cuck > 1 or lena_cheating > 0.5 and lena_axel_fuck:
            l "Hey, can someone put some sunscreen on my back, please?"
            if lena_cheating == 1:
                "I wanted to get my hands on her, but she had been rather distant since she arrived yesterday. That uneasyness made me stay back, wondering once again what could be wrong..."
            else:
                "I was about to volunteer, but then she looked at Wade and handed him the bottle of lotion."
            l "Do you mind, Wade?"
            w "No problem..."
So yes, in your case not fucking Axel is deciding factor: if Ian isn't on cuck route then Lena has to fuck him earlier in the chapter and don't resolve to stop cheating.

Kind of blows & doesn't make any sense that Lena needs to cheat for that conversation to come up
It's not a requirement:
Python:
                        # mmf threesome
                        if lena_fty_3some == 1 and holly_trinity == 0 or ian_lena_crisis:
Lena will also bring up MMF if she has such fantasy, as long as the throuple route was shutdown.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
View attachment 3877759
View attachment 3877762
Has anyone been able to get all Ian and Lena scenes? Romantic is the beach, cuck is the finger humping, one of these has to be the Lena punishment scene. But that still leaves 2.
"Short" is the sex scene at the beach if Ian chooses to ignore what Jeremy told him and doesn't confront Lena about her cheating. "Goodbye" is for casual Ian and Lena who break up at the end of Ch.12 (will happend if Ian isn't in love with Lena and didn't get over Gillian)

Last edited:

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
"Short" is the sex scene at the beach if Ian chooses to ignore what Jeremy told him and doesn't confront Lena about her cheating. "Final Night" is for Ian and Lena who break up at the end of Ch.12 (will happend if Ian isn't in love with Lena and didn't get over Gillian)
You're a life saver!

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The love route with Holly is kinda peculiar when Ian didn't forget his ex. All is perfect but Holly has some reluctance from not really good reasons. And Ian breaks up with her in this chapter and says it's because of him. But I didn't get the feeling it wasn't working, Ian would never think about it if Holly wasn't weird.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
The condition to pick Wade over Ian is as follows:
Python:
        elif ian_cuck > 1 or lena_cheating > 0.5 and lena_axel_fuck:
            l "Hey, can someone put some sunscreen on my back, please?"
            if lena_cheating == 1:
                "I wanted to get my hands on her, but she had been rather distant since she arrived yesterday. That uneasyness made me stay back, wondering once again what could be wrong..."
            else:
                "I was about to volunteer, but then she looked at Wade and handed him the bottle of lotion."
            l "Do you mind, Wade?"
            w "No problem..."
So yes, in your case not fucking Axel is deciding factor: if Ian isn't on cuck route then Lena has to fuck him earlier in the chapter and don't resolve to stop cheating.

It's not a requirement:
Python:
                        # mmf threesome
                        if lena_fty_3some == 1 and holly_trinity == 0 or ian_lena_crisis:
Lena will also bring up MMF if she has such fantasy, as long as the throuple route was shutdown.
Precisely: Lena should be able to tease Wade even with Chad Ian as long as she has MFM fantasy. Similarly, MFM fantasy should remain available on the throuple, as it was before. EK took two very disappointing and frustrating decisions here.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes