Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Had you kept it to yourself ... but you had to blabb it out loud.
What you just said makes no sense as you should not let something like that happen as Lena.
Now it deffinitely gets axxed for good.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Encountered a bug. Originally agreed to threesome with Allison but then broke it off to make things easier with Cindy but Ian still goes to Allisons house and theres both shirtless and naked jeremy and clothed and naked Allison same time.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Oooh... Nat confirmed. Now is this the corrupted Nat or the normal one? Heh...

Ahhh... the book points finally come into play. I scored a 6 out of 8 on those points.

Last edited:

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
how do you defeat jeremy in kickboxing if you do grappling? I always lose no matter the choices. Also how to unlock Ivy wrestling scenes with Ian?

Reactions: Nbd24

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Did I see that correctly in the pictures? Ivy and Ian in a training match against each other?
Don't know if it's Ian. Looks a little bit like him.

Last edited:

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
That was a lot of fun. Wasn't expecting a Cindy scene, and I was anticipating a Louise/Jeremy/Lena threesome but didn't know if it'd happen, that was pretty hot.

Seems like a couple of bugs and typos here and there, but that's to be expected of an alpha version.

Does anyone know how to get the scenes of Ian and Ivy doing BJJ in the gym? That's pretty promising for future chapters.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mer2333
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes