Nov 1, 2022
Did I see that correctly in the pictures? Ivy and Ian in a training match against each other?
Don't know if it's Ian. Looks a little bit like him.
Yeah before Lena's performance at the bar you have to pick the gym option to get the grappling scene with Ivy who's surprisingly good.

Reactions: Reaurt

boobthief

May 25, 2017
Please update gallery unlocker, it's not working anymore
Unlock the console; open console; and copy, paste this in:

Python:
for i in gallery_scenes: i.unlocked_if="True"
...but most of the new Gallery scenes in Episode 10 are WIP i.e. not ready until the beta release.

...but there is a really nice picture of an apologetic dog. I feel like that's more than worth the effort.

carol525

Aug 24, 2019
Unlock the console; open console; and copy, paste this in:

Python:
for i in gallery_scenes: i.unlocked_if="True"
...but most of the new Gallery scenes in Episode 10 are WIP i.e. not ready until the beta release.

...but there is a really nice picture of an apologetic dog. I feel like that's more than worth the effort.
can you just upload the file I couldn't do it

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Alison scene tied with the Cindy one (my vote still goes to Alison though, sorry :cry:); i think the preggo kink really works for me and she seems to be the most passionate of all the LI's.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
the hottest scenes are jess scenes or bathroom blowjob I always love the kinky scenes so I really hope holly and cindy will get corruption scenes with the right decissions even if together with ian because all the cheating scenes and kinky scenes are so hottest things in her old game hope that this if together in relationship than this and this wont wokr even if we wanna play this way but maybe its because of writting and corruption needs time so I will hope for the future but the update is very good

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes