Doppelgang

Jul 5, 2022
:ROFLMAO:
Player: Select do drugs at party. > Player: Select don't go into bathroom with MC boyfriend. > Player: Select to dance with dude who's not MC boyfriend > Player: Select go into bathroom and fuck guy who is not MC boyfriend --- [MC gf proceeds to fuck guy who is not MC boyfriend].

Player: WTF?!? I've been cucked! That fucking whore!!

Edit:

Detailed diagram of Player getting cucked:
View attachment 2205971
Haha, that's incredibly precise. In my mind it's always been this alternative visualisation:

72r6fe.jpg

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Do you Know of any end game yourself? We have so many alternate scenarios
gamers have set forth all over this thread that this could go on at least another season
alltogether.

bansdebar

Jan 11, 2019
Do you Know of any end game yourself? We have so many alternate scenarios
gamers have set forth all over this thread that this could go on at least another season
alltogether.
No, I want to start playing this game when it's finished. So if I know how many more chapters eva planned, I know (by guessing) how long I still need to wait

aj1

Aug 5, 2016
Have to say for me, the whole book point thing is bad game design. There is no such thing as a perfect combination. Should be more about how much effort you put in your book. The options you pick should just be a differential to keep playthroughs less repetitive.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
There is no such thing as a perfect combination. Should be more about how much effort you put in your book.
On the other hand, you can only polish a turd so much, no matter how many hours you spend on it.

Some choices can resonate with readers (or contest judges) better than others, and some can be worn out to point of cliches (like the YA vampire-werewolf love triangle the game pokes fun at) so overall it makes sense.

If putting effort in the book was the main deciding factor, that has a drawback of forcing the player to pass up on alternative content if they want to do well... which generally isn't appealing.

Last edited:

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Even if i dont act like a cuck, whatever I do, I wont get the enjoyment like Axel or Jeremy is getting from girls by playing as Ian. The maledom, kinky, hardcore, netori content Jeremy is getting will never be able to match what Ian is getting. Sure, If you are a lover of romance, Ian is the best of all Male characters. But, if you take hardcore sexual kinks, I think cuck comes first for Ian.
Why don't you like Cindy? Cindy is the maledom, kinky, hardcore, netori content you want.

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
I played Ian is a normal guy and Ian as a cuck guy, My only complaint is, Why cant Ian make Jeremy a cuck (alteast a unwilling cuck unlike Ian) instead by sending him the videos (whether he like it or not)? Why there isn't a route where we can make the jeremy life as hell? It is not fair at all. Please dont say making jeremy a cuck isn't a goal. There is space to create type of content but Eva never cared for that. Because her fanbase is more instrested in Ian's Romance & Lena's corruption than anything else.
"Why cant Ian make Jeremy a cuck"
Because Jeremy does not love anyone and is not attached to anyone. Jeremy just fucks and if you send him a video of you fucking a girl or maybe a girl he fucked with, he'll just tell you: cool dude! How is she to you? Well you are a man!
It's just that Jeremy is the type, he just doesn't care.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Haha, that's incredibly precise. In my mind it's always been this alternative visualisation:

View attachment 2206050
Haha, I'm amazed at the stupidity of these people. They themselves make a choice where Ian becomes a potential cuckold, Lena - a total whore. And after that they whine "the game is bad".
As if Eva forced them to make such a choice in the game.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes