saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
Can someone tell me about the perfect combination for Ian's book and its script line?
You can see his post down here to get all the info you need for Ian's book Points, or I made a pdf file easier to read View attachment OurRedString_Ian_bookPts.pdf
Scifi
Chosen One
Relativistic
Anti Hero
Doom
Metaphysical
Sacrifice
8 points total. i get that in the first try. Its not really hard to get 8 point. Game gives you clues everytime. You have to follow same troupe.

This is from script. You can find which gives a point to which.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Wow, so now over a YEAR later it's finally past what it was before the restart. I was a $5 Patron but the restart thing I dropped. I'd never support a dev that would restart that far in. This one is REALLY bad at not getting her shit together until late and having to restart/not have old saves work. Wouldn't be surprised it happens again. Restarting is basically abandoning a game and starting a new one.

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
Wow, so now over a YEAR later it's finally past what it was before the restart. I was a $5 Patron but the restart thing I dropped. I'd never support a dev that would restart that far in. This one is REALLY bad at not getting her shit together until late and having to restart/not have old saves work. Wouldn't be surprised it happens again. Restarting is basically abandoning a game and starting a new one.
If I was donating money to that, I would definitely be pissed about that too.
But the remake IS better and me personally, I'm glad she did it even if I had to wait.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
holy shit lol the jeremy bar conversation sets the lena love variable? What kind of idiotic writing is this? I gotta stop playing this, it doesnt just feel like the characters are getting cucked, it feels like I THE PLAYER, am also getting cucked..... such a depressing game; and I enjoyed GGGB - because it feels like you have some autonomy and there's actually an alpha eric - yes yes inb4 'ian_chad' score, give me a break, if ian was a chad he'd move away from perry, beat the shit out of jeremy (or arrange to have him beaten), and wade might be the only male friend to hang with.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes