ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Can anyone remind me what i need to do to get the Ivy gym scene?
I'd be interested to know too. I have not found the trigger for it.
You need Ian to develop enough rapport with Ivy, picking dialogue options with her which increase their friendship. Somewhat crucial bit, Ian needs to be in relationship with Lena and admit that to Axel in Ivy's presence, when opportunity arises. Ivy likes people who aren't wet blankets.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
You need Ian to develop enough rapport with Ivy, picking dialogue options with her which increase their friendship. Somewhat crucial bit, Ian needs to be in relationship with Lena and admit that to Axel in Ivy's presence, when opportunity arises. Ivy likes people who aren't wet blankets.
I know I've admitted to Axel before. But maybe that was on the playthroughs where I didn't have Ian persue Lena. I think the playthroughs that I do persue Lena I don't normally tell Axel, could have sworn I had one where that was the case though.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
View attachment 2339331
Hello everyone,

After spending some time focused on development, I finally bring some news. Quite a lot is going on right now behind the curtains, but I wanted to announce that a special prologue to Chapter 11 will be released soon. It's kind of a throwback to GGGB's development, when a "preview" of the upcoming chapter would be released containing one or two scenes. Though in this case it will be a bit different.

Some of you commented that the ending to Chapter 10 felt a bit underwhelming and you're right; I had to end it there due to development timelines, as I always want to add more. And while structuring Chapter 11's plot, I decided to release a prologue that works simultaneously to cap things off for Chapter 10 and set up what's coming for the next chapter.

This small update will contain several scenes, 2 of which are lewd scenes. The art is about 50% done, and the writing is at 75%, so it should come out pretty soon. The release will follow the usual structure (Alpha, Beta, Full) but the rotation will be faster, this being a short update and the task of bug-fixing being easier.

More news about this soon!
Our Red String: The Interlude.

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
View attachment 2339331
Hello everyone,

After spending some time focused on development, I finally bring some news. Quite a lot is going on right now behind the curtains, but I wanted to announce that a special prologue to Chapter 11 will be released soon. It's kind of a throwback to GGGB's development, when a "preview" of the upcoming chapter would be released containing one or two scenes. Though in this case it will be a bit different.

Some of you commented that the ending to Chapter 10 felt a bit underwhelming and you're right; I had to end it there due to development timelines, as I always want to add more. And while structuring Chapter 11's plot, I decided to release a prologue that works simultaneously to cap things off for Chapter 10 and set up what's coming for the next chapter.

This small update will contain several scenes, 2 of which are lewd scenes. The art is about 50% done, and the writing is at 75%, so it should come out pretty soon. The release will follow the usual structure (Alpha, Beta, Full) but the rotation will be faster, this being a short update and the task of bug-fixing being easier.

More news about this soon!
I really hope this is a one time thing

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I'll accept this, with a caveat the more you make these tournaments sound like a solar eclipse that absolutely cannot be missed, or the chance is lost forever, the less viable career it makes for Wade as a "professional gamer" in such unpopular franchise.
Remember, the one Wade's attending is an international FG tournament. It's his biggest chance to compete, make a name to himself, hang out with veteran players, build up networks, etc. Not all events will be at that scale, so he really can't miss it. It might even be comparable to EVO if you've ever heard of it.

E-sports players exist you know, and they make money. Yes, FG is usually on the poverty side, but it can be a viable way to make a living if you keep grinding. Considering that's where Wade's passion lies, it won't be hard.

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
Remember, the one Wade's attending is an international FG tournament. It's his biggest chance to compete, make a name to himself, hang out with veteran players, build up networks, etc. Not all events will be at that scale, so he really can't miss it. It might even be comparable to EVO if you've ever heard of it.

E-sports players exist you know, and they make money. Yes, FG is usually on the poverty side, but it can be a viable way to make a living if you keep grinding. Considering that's where Wade's passion lies, it won't be hard.
Not to mention, Cindy's own "ambition" of being a model is as hard to achieve as being a "pro gamer".
She is just a selfish cunt.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Not to mention, Cindy's own "ambition" of being a model is as hard to achieve as being a "pro gamer".
Eh, there's 4+ models in the game, famous designers and modeling agencies, but not a single professional gamer. The city the game is taking place in is famous for arts, so i'd say it's considerably easier to get one's modeling career started here. And Cindy apparently is quite good at it even without any experience, while Wade's performance is a bit of a mixed bag.

And how about we lay off pointless insults? They only make you look childish.

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
And how about we lay off pointless insults? They only make you look childish.
It's not an insult if it's true. Is not only her lack of support towards Dave, his birthdate for example, she admitted to Ian she organized this birthdate because she wanted to go out clubbing with her boyfriend and her friends, she doesn't care about Dave that much or about his birthday, not to mention she actually cheats on him if you go on this path. This is as selfish as it goes.
Thus, selfish cunt.

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
It's not an insult if it's true. Is not only her lack of support towards Dave, his birthdate for example, she admitted to Ian she organized this birthdate because she wanted to go out clubbing with her boyfriend and her friends, she doesn't care about Dave that much or about his birthday, not to mention she actually cheats on him if you go on this path. This is as selfish as it goes.
Thus, selfish cunt.
Cindy is a spoiled princess, I find it difficult to like her as a person, she even got jealous of Lena's singing in ch10 and i think that says a lot about her character... at least she's hot.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes