Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Yellow is already strongly associated with another character, Cindy. Despite the claim of Eva's fondness of pink, she wasn't actually making anyone dress in it until now, with single exception of Ivy who wears it as her top. So making it the color for changed Holly is fine, it gets the message clearly across and Ivy's influence on her more obvious.
Dang, I knew I was missing a characters color association somehow. I was originally thinking a light green then remembered Allison, so I scratched that. But I honestly don't mind the pink on Holly, I just threw yellow and purple out there as an alternate color code for what pink represents in response to geralt.

While we're on the subject of outfits though. I've seen a couple of screenshots of Alison in her sexy[2] outfit, but with a belly button piercing. But I've never managed to see that in any of my playthroughs. Is that a change that Eva made in another update? Or is there a trigger I've just managed to dodge every time.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Dang, I knew I was missing a characters color association somehow. I was originally thinking a light green then remembered Allison, so I scratched that. But I honestly don't mind the pink on Holly, I just threw yellow and purple out there as an alternate color code for what pink represents in response to geralt.

While we're on the subject of outfits though. I've seen a couple of screenshots of Alison in her sexy[2] outfit, but with a belly button piercing. But I've never managed to see that in any of my playthroughs. Is that a change that Eva made in another update? Or is there a trigger I've just managed to dodge every time.
Alison only wears the 2nd sexy outfit if you told her to be more like Cherry.

I personally don't like it. Alison's red top works best because it shows off her best assets; the jugs.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023

I personally don't like it. Alison's red top works best because it shows off her best assets; the jugs.
Sorry. I was asking specifically about the piercing. I've gotten Allisons sexy[2] outfit several times, I've just never seen the piercing in any of my playthroughs, but I've seen clips and screenshots of her with one. I did't know if that was a separate trigger or not.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Definitely. Alison's red top is way more hotter than Cherry's outfit. Also, is a asshole move Ian tell something like this to her. She doesn't deserve something like that.

Reactions: Homemade and Mark17

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Damn it would be cool to see Holly with her hair down, it really suits her. (y)
As for the two versions of Holly, Eva is too fond of pink. Even though I have mostly corrupt Holly in most of the routes, I like the one on the left more (I hate pink).
She honestly looks better with the baggy white shirt and thick black frames. I just think the pink looks tacky with the glasses & that shorts color, like she's mid-tier. Dorky girl that tries to be hot and fails due to awful taste. Maybe with thick white frames, or do something kinky/quirky slut style & give her suspenders along with it. Otherwise, take the glasses off or change the shirt to black or white + change the shade on the shorts. My penis has a fashion sense, damn it.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
She honestly looks better with the baggy white shirt and thick black frames. I just think the pink looks tacky with the glasses & that shorts color, like she's mid-tier. Dorky girl that tries to be hot and fails due to awful taste. Maybe with thick white frames, or do something kinky/quirky slut style & give her suspenders along with it. Otherwise, take the glasses off or change the shirt to black or white + change the shade on the shorts. My penis has a fashion sense, damn it.
This isn't the first time Eva has had style issues in the game, it feels like she's looking back on 00s fashion. Of course, I'm a picky jerk here, but they don't wear such clothes now. I remember Eva redesigning Ian's style because no one liked it and her love of high heels when she put on a "revealing, hot and slutty girl" look. But now the 20s and few girls wear heels. According to my personal observations in the summer, most girls wear white sneakers. :LOL:

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Sorry. I was asking specifically about the piercing. I've gotten Allisons sexy[2] outfit several times, I've just never seen the piercing in any of my playthroughs, but I've seen clips and screenshots of her with one. I did't know if that was a separate trigger or not.
This is the first time I've heard that someone doesn't get her piercing. Sorry, can't help you there, but maybe someone else can.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
To be fair, that's spot on for Holly. At least at that particular stage.
I would agree and had that in the back of my head when typing it. But despite that fact, all of Holly's previous dorky outfits still feel appealing in a way this doesn't. It all feels a bit tone-breaking. We want the "guise" of unappealing nerd a la 80's movie sexy wallflower, which is why her character has worked so far. We don't want the actual reality of it. It's like a well-designed background of a bathroom. You don't want Eva to design actual turds in the toilet. :LOL:

This also just feels off in general and not in a "oh, she's just being more slutty" way. I just feel like an intelligent nerd with great artistic prowess would feel a little less Walmart, even in her awkward bimbofication process.

Last edited:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
This is the first time I've heard that someone doesn't get her piercing. Sorry, can't help you there, but maybe someone else can.
Well if it's a game bug its a minor one. I don't care that much, I just didn't know if there was a specific trigger to get it that I had kept dodging.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I would agree and had that in the back of my head when typing it. But despite that fact, all of Holly's previous dorky outfits still feel appealing in a way this doesn't. It all feels a bit tone-breaking. We want the "guise" of unappealing nerd a la 80's movie sexy wallflower, which is why her character has worked so far. We don't want the actual reality of it. It's like a well-designed background of a bathroom. You don't want Eva to design actual turds in the toilet. :LOL:

This also just feels off in general and not in a "oh, she's just being more slutty" way. I just feel like an intelligent nerd with great artistic prowess would feel a little less Walmart, even in her awkward bimbofication process.
Maybe the pink top is Holly's own attempt to look sexier? She's clueless about fashion, after all.

If true, there might be a scene where Ivy would laugh her ass off and try giving Holly advice on how to look sexy right.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Does anyone know how the upcoming prologue will be structured? will it be divided between Ian and Lena or only one of them?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Ehh, i don't know, she looks cute to me. A little sexy, but still casual. Honestly, the "Eva Kiss doesn't get fashion because i don't like this" feels like a weird flex to make.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes