HayateY1234

Jul 27, 2018
Arguably even better than Good Girl Gone Bad. If you're looking for some quick smut this is probably not the game for you. However if you enjoy a well crafted story and great characters this is an amazing game! There honestly isn't any character I dislike in this game. The ones that are created to be "hated or disliked", you just love to dislike them. As for all the other characters there aren't many other games that take the effort to give every character a feeling of depth and history behind them. Like I said, I adore this game, the amount of choices you can make and the impact are well crafted and even if you went one character route, you'll be curious to see what the other route would amount to. At least I was. I highly recommend anyone who is interested to give the game a try and support the creator. This is some amazing work right here.

Reactions: sazaar and ffive

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
when does wade change?
From the sound of it he doesn't change. He seems to be the same boring and useless sack of shit he's been since the beginning of the game but for some inexplicable reason he suddenly becomes attractive to Lena.
Gotta say the logic for the "cuck" path makes absolutely no sense with this.

Reactions: yuvce
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes