SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Can you remind me what was 'late to pick up Lena', either I didn't played that one or I don't remember. :unsure:
It's where, if Lena "works" with Axel for the modeling gigs, she is supposed to show up and be there, likely to make sure Axel doesn't do anything, but doesn't make it since she was supposedly just coming into town from her own photoshoot.

Oct 10, 2022
It's where, if Lena "works" with Axel for the modeling gigs, she is supposed to show up and be there, likely to make sure Axel doesn't do anything, but doesn't make it since she was supposedly just coming into town from her own photoshoot.
Oh I don't know that I don't play Axel routes. Just shut him off from the beginning, never to be see him again. Lena is too good for him anyway. That one suspicous though, you are right. When you combine her behaviour around Axel. "Accidently" forgetting to mention she was seeing Axel twice. :unsure: Maybe I need to that path also, for rethinking Ivy. She could be accomplice of Axel maybe from the beginning. She was the one introduce Lena to Axel also. All suspicious.:unsure:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Oh I don't know that I don't play Axel routes. Just shut him off from the beginning, never to be see him again. Lena is too good for him anyway. That one suspicous though, you are right. When you combine her behaviour around Axel. "Accidently" forgetting to mention she was seeing Axel twice. :unsure: Maybe I need to that path also, for rethinking Ivy. She could be accomplice of Axel maybe from the beginning. She was the one introduce Lena to Axel also. All suspicious.:unsure:
Personally, I think it's more so a working relationship between the two of them, but at the same time I think Ivy may be forgetful or want to keep her involvement with Axel on the downlow given Lena's likely reactions towards Axel. Which is understandable given the relationship and how it ended and such. And sure, it could be entirely a plot to try and get them back together though I highly doubt it. Given the likely hood of if Ivy was involved it would get out and it would jeopardize her relationship with Lena, which I feel she does care about and value more than anything, atleast in most cases when she isn't on happy drugs.

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
guys guys guys common we know gillian cheated(maybe she is super shy in public but kinky in bed and has a cheat kink) on ian and we know that gillian change a little bit at the end of there relationship with being more daring in pictures and being more seductive:)and know she wears a choker and new clothing she is a sizequeen DICK CHANGED HER:cry::cry::cry::oops::oops:
I hope you know this will be a toxic emotional rollercauster unstable relationship for ian hope jeremy will warn his bro
I will definetly not listen for his advice and go for her :BootyTime: :BootyTime: :BootyTime:
Sizequeen, huh?? I mean it's not like ian is small he ain't as big as jeremy but dude is still huge

Reactions: Sean Poon
Oct 10, 2022
Personally, I think it's more so a working relationship between the two of them, but at the same time I think Ivy may be forgetful or want to keep her involvement with Axel on the downlow given Lena's likely reactions towards Axel. Which is understandable given the relationship and how it ended and such. And sure, it could be entirely a plot to try and get them back together though I highly doubt it. Given the likely hood of if Ivy was involved it would get out and it would jeopardize her relationship with Lena, which I feel she does care about and value more than anything, atleast in most cases when she isn't on happy drugs.
Maybe. She seemed to me a nice person living her own life at her own expense but what you said about Axel route is very suspicious after what she did. I also don't think she would jeopardize their friendship but people are stupid, she can think what she is doing helpful. Drugs can make people forgetful though, so maybe she really forgot. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Wait the cuck path was kinda always an option because Ian was beating off to Jeremy fucking Alison, though the actual cuck path only really started in chapter 10 win Lena teasing Ian
Yeah, I agree. Ian jerking off to Jeremy fucking girls was always a prelude for a cuck path but people were gaslighting in here for years saying EvaKiss never intented to make that route an option despite it being blatanly obvious it will be.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Of all the dicks we've seen in game, Ian is only larger than Robert.
I think stan is the smallest we've seen. Then comes Robert. Ian, Mike, and Mark all are pretty much tied for the same size with minor variations in length and girth. Ian is packing, but nobody who is a "size queen" would go for 6-7 inches above average dick over Jeremy's or even Axel's meatsabers.

Reactions: dobzzz

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
If you are so obsessed with cocks ,
you can choose which one you want to start with,
they are lined up for you,

do you start measuring right away?
because i have quickly go to a gangbang with all the women,
well,everyone has their own preference :p :p
View attachment 2484636
YES YES stan the man is bigger than ian WHUUU lets gooooo!!!! in your face you insecure andys only robert is smaller than ian and robert should have switch sizes dammit unlucky :( :( :cry:

wasent their a mathematician in this forum that was doint a mathematic formula about the sizes??

• Angry
Reactions: SerHawkes

Jason Grimm

Dec 7, 2018
I like him as a comic relief though. I pitied him and act nice towards him and at the end, he literally offered his sword. :D When you refuse him there he gets sad. Btw, does anyone know how to trigger his "let's talk about it" option. I was nice to him all along but still it was greyed out.
to get the "let's talk about it" you have to replay the Lena part but only the last day or so, the scene with stan wher he complains about Louise being a bitch to him, you have to select this option. (If that doesn't work just replay Lena's part and it should work). Capturar.PNG

Oct 10, 2022
to get the "let's talk about it" you have to replay the Lena part but only the last day or so, the scene with stan wher he complains about Louise being a bitch to him, you have to select this option. (If that doesn't work just replay Lena's part and it should work). View attachment 2484670
Okay, I'm gonna say I'm sorry you fee this way then I can choose. Okay, I'll try. Thanks.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Maybe. She seemed to me a nice person living her own life at her own expense but what you said about Axel route is very suspicious after what she did.
I figure Ivy got genuinely stuck in traffic, like she said (i think there's even mention of the noises in the background when Lena calls her). She seems shocked afterwards when Lena tells her she's had sex with Axel (if she did) and claims she thought Lena was already over Axel like she'd told Ivy, and would've never suggested that photo shoot if she thought otherwise.

It's believable enough. Ivy doesn't seem to think the whole thing is a big deal, given her attitude towards sex and/or drama, but she does show that she respects Lena's opinions and feelings.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
That cracks me up too. Like I'm fine being civil with him but the whole thing with him "shooting his shot" with his 'I can be better than him' screams overly desperate and stalker/creeper vibes and literally made his character that much worse. I though Evas plan when she rebooted him was to make him likeable. APPARENTLY NOT.
Do you honestly expect a socially inept loser to understand how to approach people normally, let alone flirt with the object of his desire?

He's never written to be likable, but to be understood, pitied, sympathized with, and/or hated.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
It's believable enough. Ivy doesn't seem to think the whole thing is a big deal, given her attitude towards sex and/or drama, but she does show that she respects Lena's opinions and feelings.
Ivy is basically a cheerful and less jaded GGGB Jess. Mostly doesn't give a fuck about what people say and/or feel about her, so you can't help but be worried about her at times.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes