Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
I mean my personal opinion is that the way Lena's BBC addiction develops is a bit hamfisted on her character by the writing (I think the moral corruption she can undergo in the routes of Robert, Mike, and Axel all make more sense given her established values, personality, and experiences), but without appealing to that I'd agree with you calling it "self-corruption", or maybe even no corruption at all, not all immoral behavior needs to spawn from external and corruptive influences, I'm not Rousseau.

If you want to seek a deeper justification, I think the only way to rationalize it is that Lena already had a moral-shatering obsession with BBC buried deep into her psyche, either originated in a meta sense by the player imbuing it into her character when tailoring her with their choices (when first spying on Louise and Jeremy, the player chooses if Lena focuses on either Louise or Jeremy's cock), or originated from a diffuse cultural phenomenon. Neither scenario excuses Lena's character from being entirely responsible for her own corruption.

In the first case it is just a videogame thing, choices by the players are not always about creating different events that influence the pre-established character in different ways, sometimes they change the subject of the very character itself. The choice of having Lena focus her attention or not on Jeremy's cock feels like the later to me, it is not "Lena started developing a BBC fetish because she happened to stare at Jeremy's cock while peeping on him and Louise" but rather "Lena stared at Jeremy's cock while peeping on him and Louise because that's what she already wanted to see from the start, even if subconsciously".

The second case is a bit more tricky, allow me to build up to it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just as an aside, I like to headcanon that that version of Lena has more of a big dick fetish than a BBC fetish, which keeps the racial component out of it and is also more consistent with her character and past, as Lena has previously experienced a relatively outsized penis (i.e., Axel).

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I mean my personal opinion is that the way Lena's BBC addiction develops is a bit hamfisted on her character by the writing (I think the moral corruption she can undergo in the routes of Robert, Mike, and Axel all make more sense given her established values, personality, and experiences), but without appealing to that I'd agree with you calling it "self-corruption", or maybe even no corruption at all, not all immoral behavior needs to spawn from external and corruptive influences, I'm not Rousseau.

If you want to seek a deeper justification, I think the only way to rationalize it is that Lena already had a moral-shatering obsession with BBC buried deep into her psyche, either originated in a meta sense by the player imbuing it into her character when tailoring her with their choices (when first spying on Louise and Jeremy, the player chooses if Lena focuses on either Louise or Jeremy's cock), or originated from a diffuse cultural phenomenon. Neither scenario excuses Lena's character from being entirely responsible for her own corruption.

In the first case it is just a videogame thing, choices by the players are not always about creating different events that influence the pre-established character in different ways, sometimes they change the subject of the very character itself. The choice of having Lena focus her attention or not on Jeremy's cock feels like the later to me, it is not "Lena started developing a BBC fetish because she happened to stare at Jeremy's cock while peeping on him and Louise" but rather "Lena stared at Jeremy's cock while peeping on him and Louise because that's what she already wanted to see from the start, even if subconsciously".

The second case is a bit more tricky, allow me to build up to it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A message Steven Pinker just sent me: "After a good stroke or two to ORS (I prefer baby oil), I too began to ponder the societal devices that led to Lena's near Pavlovian salivations at the mere thought of a large black cock. After reading manscout's insightful comments here, I would agree that [Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum] .
But regardless, I had quite a good fap. :geek:"

-S. Pinker. Harvard University.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MrMf101 and Skjall

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I forgot: Is Lena's potential fetish specifically big black cock or just big cock? In the latter case, her fetish for it can be explained by her past relationship with Axel.
Just as an aside, I like to headcanon that that version of Lena has more of a big dick fetish than a BBC fetish, which keeps the racial component out of it and is also more consistent with her character and past, as Lena has previously experienced a relatively outsized penis before (i.e., Axel).
Lena has a general fetish for bigger cocks with few explicit mentions to race (at least so far), but the writing in Jeremy's scenes is entirely centered on just his cock. The stuff with Axel on the other hand does mention how impressed she is with his size, but it is not the singular focus of her desire.

This can be partially explained by the fact Jeremy has a bigger dick than Axel, or also the fact that Axel has other traits about him that Lena admires while with Jeremy it is pretty much just his cock. But, at least in my personal opinion, the difference between Lena's level of "penis worship" with Jeremy and her level of "penis worship" in general is just too high for it to feel like a completely natural extension of her character, rather than a more focused attempt by the writing at implementing the BBC fetish into the story.

Reactions: Mac182 and Reaurt

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Lena has a general fetish for bigger cocks with few explicit mentions to race (at least so far), but the writing in Jeremy's scenes is entirely centered on just his cock. The stuff with Axel on the other hand does mention how impressed she is with his size, but it is not the singular focus of her desire.

This can be partially explained by the fact Jeremy has a bigger dick than Axel, or also the fact that Axel has other traits about him that Lena admires while with Jeremy it is pretty much just his cock. But, at least in my personal opinion, the difference between Lena's level of "penis worship" with Jeremy and her level of "penis worship" in general is just too high for it to feel like a completely natural extension of her character, rather than a more focused attempt by the writing at implementing the BBC fetish into the story.
I forgot: Is Lena's potential fetish specifically big black cock or just big cock? In the latter case, her fetish for it can be explained by her past relationship with Axel.
Before the revamp, there was quite a girthier stretch of content with Lena referring specifically to Big Black Cock and plenty of graphics and tags in the current code that still reference it, though the naming is more vestigial now.

It was clearly intended originally to be one of Lena's biggest fetish options like Ash had in GGGB, before Eva cold-showered it and watered it down more to big cocks in general, with a slight rightward hook towards interracial content. Probably due to one of three things, all moot points in your discussion: Official reason: "Making it less like GGGB". Potential monetary reason: Fear that such a thick focus might turn away more fans than it gains, especially with a Steam release. My personal suspicion: Eva doesn't want to be known as "oh... that female dev that makes all those big black cock games?" :LOL:

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
lol, so many text about wildcat and things, i am missing all of this. I just go for Ian and Cindy, no matter what. The rest who cares

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
In my Lena / Jeremy playthrough, Lena Ivy and Holly hangout after the shopping scene. Lena says she has a thing for BBC l, Ivy asks does the race matter. Lena says "it doesn't but you know...". This might be different if she also fantasizes about Axel at this point.

Reactions: manscout

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
There's two separate fetish variables for Lena: one is specifically for BBC and one for big cocks in general. Reminiscing and/or having sex with Axel can increase the latter.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Before the revamp, there was quite a girthier stretch of content with Lena referring specifically to Big Black Cock and plenty of graphics and tags in the current code that still reference it, though the naming is more vestigial now.

It was clearly intended originally to be one of Lena's biggest fetish options like Ash had in GGGB, before Eva cold-showered it and watered it down more to big cocks in general, with a slight rightward hook towards interracial content. Probably due to one of three things, all moot points in your discussion: Official reason: "Making it less like GGGB". Potential monetary reason: Fear that such a thick focus might turn away more fans than it gains, especially with a Steam release. My personal suspicion: Eva doesn't want to be known as "oh... that female dev that makes all those big black cock games?" :LOL:
You are right. All those points do seem kind of moo (no, I did not mispell it). The most valid one in my opinion is the second one. It's all about money in the end and Eva probably wants to avoid any potential backlash that race-play might bring (despite Blacked being a thing, I guess)

Bl3kB0i

Jun 8, 2021
is v10.3 final or is there a possibility of more updates like bugfix etc
been thinking of playing it for so long after it gets finished
GGGB was very good

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
is v10.3 final or is there a possibility of more updates like bugfix etc
been thinking of playing it for so long after it gets finished
GGGB was very good
There will be another chapter added soon and presumably more after that. In terms of bugfixes/updates to this chapter, there was 10.4 release that hasn't been uploaded here. Presumably it only makes minor changes and bug fixes.

Reactions: Bl3kB0i and ffive

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Chapter 1-9 took one and a half year (early 2020 to late 2021, granted, it was likely already worked on sooner before any release). The story was proceeding rather smoothly, most characters got their highpoints. Chapter 9 in particular was a huge turning point in terms of development and branching out. Ian and Lena defined their relationship preparing for the different outcomes (romantic, cucking, swinging etc.), Ian half commited to Holly and Alison and finally faced Cindy. Likewise, Lena could fall for the main antagonists Axel and Seymour, the latter threatening and promising big changes in her live. An ideal way to end the half-way point on a tantalizing note.

Combined with the rewrite, chapter 10 took over one year (late 2021 to late 2022). While the art is top notch and nothing to complain about, the story proceeding from chapter 9 was almost nonexistent. While Ian and Lena developed closer bonds with the characters their met through chapter 1-9, they didn't progress with any of their love/fuck interestes with the sole exception of Stan.

- Ian got a new job, though nothing changes in regards to salary. I doubt Natalie and Clark get extensive content, because fuck if we can't already focus on the first 20 characters.
- Seymours threat doesn't unravel in any way. Lena has a similar model scene (good art, but no character progress, no seduction or training), Ian doesn't lose his job, Lena's bakery isn't ending because of Seymour, her stalkfap goes on. The big choice at the end of chapter 9 was a sham.
- Ian and Cindy stall and have more or less the same situation as in chapter 9. They ask if they want to go in a relationship, they risk being find out by Perry and Cindy promises to tell Wade. She did this in chapter 9, did it this time and in the chapter 11 prologue, she still hasn't done anything. That's no development and just stalling, no matter how amazing the Cindy art is.
- Alison and Ian had the chance to deepen and commit to a relationship over 5 dates, but even the dinner and threesome is still some casual sex and no even thrilling, since Jeremy is too much of a bro to truly steal her away. Pregnancy plot twist is already set up twice before. I'm tired of Alison bitching about her job and break-up every time we met her and her and Ian not going further.
- Emma gets a neat bathroom scene, but seems still to be a mere fuck buddy with zero indicators of her wanting a relationship. Her Seymour beef is a sidething ongoing, it has nothing to do with Ians main plot of finding success, purpose and a girl.
- Cherry was build up decently over the nine chapter, chapter 10 did her dirty. She automatically falls back to Axel, even if Ian and Perry comforted her in chapter 9 and are even lined up for a relationship with her. That drama is completely ignored and chapter 11 has to adress this thoroughly, currently her entire character has relapsed.
- Jessica is already a bizarre character to suggest for Ian, her softening up to him was little different than their first metting and builds down to a circular "I talked to you because you caught my interest and you caught my interest, so I talked to you".
- The birthday was a rushed remake of the GGGB one, it was a restricted from Lena's point of view an no matter which partner she choses, its always interrupted by Axel (no matter what her relationship to him is) and we get either nothing or an Ivy comfort sex scene, which is pointless, considering how there is no indication that these two friends would develop a closer relationship.
- Stan Stalkfap scene was good, though I have doubts in the first place if he is good partner for Lena (maybe some Anti-Seymour who offers her money and one she has fully control over?). It's half ruined by his horrible confession.
- Neither Louise nor Jeremy progressed much despite the potential threesome.
- Holly stripping for Lena and fucking Ian isn't any new progress from what she already did to them in prior chapters. Blowing Mark is one step-up on her way to corruption, though it's a minor one that.
- Book is still not evaluated, Gym tournament isn't there yet, Lena's plays music automatically without our input, pool game has no reward (it was good to get on Cindys side twice).

In summary, chapter 10 was filler, stalling and worrying, considering how long it took, how little it acomplished and what it indicates for the further slowing progress.

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
Chapter 1-9 took one and a half year (early 2020 to late 2021, granted, it was likely already worked on sooner before any release). The story was proceeding rather smoothly, most characters got their highpoints. Chapter 9 in particular was a huge turning point in terms of development and branching out. Ian and Lena defined their relationship preparing for the different outcomes (romantic, cucking, swinging etc.), Ian half commited to Holly and Alison and finally faced Cindy. Likewise, Lena could fall for the main antagonists Axel and Seymour, the latter threatening and promising big changes in her live. An ideal way to end the half-way point on a tantalizing note.

Combined with the rewrite, chapter 10 took over one year (late 2021 to late 2022). While the art is top notch and nothing to complain about, the story proceeding from chapter 9 was almost nonexistent. While Ian and Lena developed closer bonds with the characters their met through chapter 1-9, they didn't progress with any of their love/fuck interestes with the sole exception of Stan.

In summary, chapter 10 was filler, stalling and worrying, considering how long it took, how little it acomplished and what it indicates for the further slowing progress.
You are a bit harsh. Also, it feels like you compare one chapter with 9 chapters and at the end you draw the conclusion that the entire chapter 10 was filler. The story progresses bit by bit.

- Ian got a new job, though nothing changes in regards to salary. I doubt Natalie and Clark get extensive content, because fuck if we can't already focus on the first 20 characters.
- Like you said, Ian started a new job and he almost finished his book. Revisiting your book, asking for opinions from an editor, from someone with more experience or just a close friend is part of the job. You can't just write something and publish a book. So in this regard the story is progressing. Full time job instead of an internship is progress.
- Also related with the job, we got our first dinner date with Minerva.

- Seymours threat doesn't unravel in any way. Lena has a similar model scene (good art, but no character progress, no seduction or training), Ian doesn't lose his job, Lena's bakery isn't ending because of Seymour, her stalkfap goes on. The big choice at the end of chapter 9 was a sham.
- I agree, Lena found a new photographer way too fast. Probably it happened because the art was ready, so Eva decided to use it for everyone. It didn't matter what you choose previously.

- Ian and Cindy stall and have more or less the same situation as in chapter 9. They ask if they want to go in a relationship, they risk being find out by Perry and Cindy promises to tell Wade. She did this in chapter 9, did it this time and in the chapter 11 prologue, she still hasn't done anything. That's no development and just stalling, no matter how amazing the Cindy art is.
- I don't think that is stalling. Is part of the story, the thrill of cheating and doing things behind someone else back. Horrible thing to do in real life, but for a Chad Ian I am sure that it is appealing. As for Cindy, she is still unsure. Would be unrealistic to become a cheater overnight. She knows that what she is doing is wrong, but in the same time, she can't stop. Ian gives her attention and tells her nice things, while Wade, well Wade ignores her and plays video games. In the prologue, we also find out that they took a break - story progresses further.

- Alison and Ian had the chance to deepen and commit to a relationship over 5 dates, but even the dinner and threesome is still some casual sex and no even thrilling, since Jeremy is too much of a bro to truly steal her away. Pregnancy plot twist is already set up twice before. I'm tired of Alison bitching about her job and break-up every time we met her and her and Ian not going further.
- Emma gets a neat bathroom scene, but seems still to be a mere fuck buddy with zero indicators of her wanting a relationship. Her Seymour beef is a sidething ongoing, it has nothing to do with Ians main plot of finding success, purpose and a girl.
- No comment.

- Cherry was build up decently over the nine chapter, chapter 10 did her dirty. She automatically falls back to Axel, even if Ian and Perry comforted her in chapter 9 and are even lined up for a relationship with her. That drama is completely ignored and chapter 11 has to adress this thoroughly, currently her entire character has relapsed.
- I think Axel said that they just meet somewhere. So we don't know yet if she did anything with him or if it was just a coincidence.

- The birthday was a rushed remake of the GGGB one, it was a restricted from Lena's point of view an no matter which partner she choses, its always interrupted by Axel (no matter what her relationship to him is) and we get either nothing or an Ivy comfort sex scene, which is pointless, considering how there is no indication that these two friends would develop a closer relationship.
- I partially agree, just because Allison was supposed to be there if you invite her.

- Stan Stalkfap scene was good, though I have doubts in the first place if he is good partner for Lena (maybe some Anti-Seymour who offers her money and one she has fully control over?). It's half ruined by his horrible confession.
- Neither Louise nor Jeremy progressed much despite the potential threesome.
- Holly stripping for Lena and fucking Ian isn't any new progress from what she already did to them in prior chapters. Blowing Mark is one step-up on her way to corruption, though it's a minor one that.
- Book is still not evaluated, Gym tournament isn't there yet, Lena's plays music automatically without our input, pool game has no reward (it was good to get on Cindys side twice).
- I don't care about Stan so ... he got to see Lena naked, good for him. Also good for him because he got some nudes with Holly on his camera. Lucky bastard.

- Things that were not mentioned. Ian meet with Louise and talked again with Ivy. Stan meet Holly. Basically, for the first time, the groups of friends were mixed up. Not a major event, but I think it was important none the less.
- The Stalkfap talk and setting up the cuckold, the amateur porn and the open relationship paths.
- Lena cheating with Mike and how that can affect her life.
- More background about Lena and Ivy.

The story progressed so I don't know why you think chapter 10 was a filler chapter.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It is fine for things to take more than single chapter to develop. I suspect you're getting the long real world development time affect your sense of how the game progression feels in actual, single continuous playthrough.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It's a case of too many irons in the fire rather than a slow burn one imo. Development is being slow in the real world not in game days or character progression.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes