vgbestly

Jul 11, 2017
Ok back to Holly being a slut, when do you think she'll hook up with the bouncer? I give it 2 chapters.
sigh* as much as I hate fanfic'ing story ideas before any chance is present, here is my take.

Holly follows Lena/Ivy's sluttiness nature. L/I asks whats going on in Holly's life/any boyfriend right now? Something something me and Ivy likes black guys...Holly says "I want to experiment, know any black guy besides the one pump chump?", "Hey, what about that bouncer you seem to talk to at the club?" Something something profit.

Eh, I wanna say anything related to Marcel (the bouncer) is gonna be towards the end of the game. He doesn't seem like an important character 10 chapters into the game and is just there for being an NPC. I wish but I'm not holding my breath.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
sigh* as much as I hate fanfic'ing story ideas before any chance is present, here is my take.

Holly follows Lena/Ivy's sluttiness nature. L/I asks whats going on in Holly's life/any boyfriend right now? Something something me and Ivy likes black guys...Holly says "I want to experiment, know any black guy besides the one pump chump?", "Hey, what about that bouncer you seem to talk to at the club?" Something something profit.

Eh, I wanna say anything related to Marcel (the bouncer) is gonna be towards the end of the game. He doesn't seem like an important character 10 chapters into the game and is just there for being an NPC. I wish but I'm not holding my breath.
Unrelated but, what was the deal with the bouncer in that scene with Lena and Holly? Do we find out why he didn't let her in initially.

vgbestly

Jul 11, 2017
Unrelated but, what was the deal with the bouncer in that scene with Lena and Holly? Do we find out why he didn't let her in initially.
Man...you know what makes me :LUL: but also Aware.

Because of the content update drought, I literally forgot most of the minor story to this game. Remember those episodic games from Tell Tale games, thank god that model is dead. I'm getting flash backs.

Reactions: JJGomes

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
You can simply replay that scene from the save file to find out. Marcel doesn't believe Holly is of legal age and suspects she faked her ID, to which Holly panics and offers to show him her library card. He finds it adorable and lets her in when Lena confirms that she is, in fact, 23.

BlackIsBetter

Jul 22, 2022
You can simply replay that scene from the save file to find out. Marcel doesn't believe Holly is of legal age and suspects she faked her ID, to which Holly panics and offers to show him her library card. He finds it adorable and lets her in when Lena confirms that she is, in fact, 23.
why he would think she isn't of legal age and why she panicks about it.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: pavlogrk

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I think we are moving from weekly update to monthly ones.
So yeah, i guess i am waiting for monthly update.
But on a serious note someone do check is dev alright or something cause it's starting to look a bit serious.

Anyway we can discuss the possibilities of what kind of ending there might be in the end of game with how much info we have from the released chapters?

• Angry
Reactions: pavlogrk

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
But on a serious note someone do check is dev alright or something cause it's starting to look a bit serious.
Everything's fine, the game is being updated, but looks like Eva is too busy writing to do anything else, be it write a status update post, address the backlog of bug reports, update the game on itch.io, or even respond to messages.

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020

Hi guys,
This week has been rather rough and I've been having trouble progressing with the writing. It's been hard to focus and sort out all the complex variations in any given scene but, most of all, it's the pressure of development that's being hard to handle. I would've liked to be done with the update by now, and the longer I take to release it, the harder the pressure gets; dealing with long development cycles can really wear you down, especially when there's so much moving pieces and interconnected tasks to take care of. Thankfully I have help with the art and coding, but managing and coordinating people is not that easy and it's not something I have a knack for.
1686327172413.png
Not everything is bad news though; I've continued to work in the art and that's almost done. We've been also working in implementing a text messaging screen, since the display method that I had been using so far felt really lackluster. We have the screen working, now we have to implement it. I think it will add a lot to the immersion and overall presentation of the game.
1686327203057.png
Also, the 3 new backgrounds are done, and I'll add a fourth one, so quite a few new places to visit in this chapter. Any guesses?
1686327211518.png
Regarding the writing, I have left 3 major lewd scenes to write. Once I manage to push through those, I'll need to ensamble the chapter together, make sure everything works and then it'll be ready, so hopefully the release isn't far away. I really need to get this chapter out.
I understand if some of you are disappointed, and I thank the ones who keep supporting the development patiently. Status reports aren't coming out as consistently as they should, but I struggle to write them when I can't share good news, and I'm trying to save my mental energy to focus on the game itself. However, I'm happy that I can start showing some of the work that's been going on for the past few months. Again, thank you so much for your backing of this project, and I'll try to publish a chapter that keeps elevating the experience, even if I'm struggling more than I'd like to do it. My promise is to not disappoint you, and that's what I'm working towards.

Last edited:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I feel like that's Jess' apartment. The question I have, if that is is Jess' apartment, will it change where we have a good Jess or a bad Jess?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I feel like that's Jess' apartment. The question I have, if that is is Jess' apartment, will it change where we have a good Jess or a bad Jess?
Am thinking it could be Cherry's flat, given she's a painter and it makes more sense for Ian to pay her a visit at this stage than for either of MCs to get invite from Jess. Alternatively could be good Jess' place, given she has painter boyfriend on this path.

Vurg

Sep 3, 2017
It was pretty obvious that the slower cadence of Patreon updates was due to writers block. Personally I am sympathetic. I've always problems resolving plot points in my own writing and I can't imagine having to resolve them for multiple branching paths and variables. The faster cadence earlier was due to lack of complexity of the initial tasks.

I don't know if she has anyone to bounce ideas off of to resolve writers block, but I look forward to the update still regardless of how long it takes and hope Eva doesn't burn herself out from stress.

I think the updated workflow set up seems like a good step forward though and I would wholeheartedly encourage Eva to continuing working on the process.

I patiently await for the day that my boy Marcel finally gets laid.

Doppelgang

Jul 5, 2022
It's Cherry's—as someone pointed out when the sketch was shared, that picture has "cherry's home" in the file name.

Wondering what the other backgrounds will be, though. I'm guessing at least one or two are other character's homes, and from the main cast Holly, Jeremy and Emma are the ones we haven't seen the homes of yet. Jeremy in particular it would make sense to give an own background, as his relationship with Lena is so sneaky in nature and sooner or later they'll likely need to meet away from Lena's home, for obvious reasons.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes