dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
What ass? She has no ass.
She has a little booty, butt it's a nice round bubble. Def better than a gravity-damaged dump-truck. Shape > Size.

(I can provide the bootyX[squared] calculations in another post, but generally ass-mass x 2[3.14 - deviation from pi] + [hip-to-waist ratio]2 = She dooo (or don't).

Last edited:

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Waiting for Cindy and Axel or hopefully Cindy and Jeremy action
Cindy and Axel has been set up for so long, but I wonder how Eva Kiss will implement it. Will they have already slept together if Ian didn't follow Cindy at the party? Or will either Lena or Ian be present for the first time secretly watching or maybe even participating? We know Axel has taken polaroids of Lena before, so maybe he will take similar shots with Cindy and Ian will only find out when it's too late. My guess it will have something to do with the Wildcats and the way we see it unfold is first through Lena's eyes as she spies on them or is herself invited.

There are so many possibilities for this anticipated scenes, I'm curious as to how Eva Kiss will handle it.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Cindy and Axel has been set up for so long, but I wonder how Eva Kiss will implement it. Will they have already slept together if Ian didn't follow Cindy at the party? Or will either Lena or Ian be present for the first time secretly watching or maybe even participating? We know Axel has taken polaroids of Lena before, so maybe he will take similar shots with Cindy and Ian will only find out when it's too late. My guess it will have something to do with the Wildcats and the way we see it unfold is first through Lena's eyes as she spies on them or is herself invited.

There are so many possibilities for this anticipated scenes, I'm curious as to how Eva Kiss will handle it.
My fifty cents is this: If Ian is trying to help Wade and Cinders out with their relationship, it won't happen. If Ian shows interest/becomes a scumbag friend and engages with Cinders, it won't happen. If Ian supports Cinders but doesn't show interest or can't help Wade out with his relationship, then could happen.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
My fifty cents is this: If Ian is trying to help Wade and Cinders out with their relationship, it won't happen. If Ian shows interest/becomes a scumbag friend and engages with Cinders, it won't happen. If Ian supports Cinders but doesn't show interest or can't help Wade out with his relationship, then could happen.
Yeah I agree, I doubt Eva would make Cindy cheat on Ian, even though Cindy has demonstrated the capacity to cheat, unless there is an option to make Ian royally fuck up. I'd also add that you could probably just ignore their relantionship problems and get a similiar result. I think the highest likely path is to push Cindy to nude model and not intervene when Axel touches her and not have any scenes with her/have a low relantionship score with her.

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
I wouldn't really count on Cindy/Jeremy, given these two basically have no interactions. Like, it'd be like Robert getting it on with Allison -- not theoretically impossible, but pretty much completely out of the blue.
I agree it won't happen, at least for a while yet. Eva seemed to gently suggest that Cindy/Jeremy (and Cherry/Jeremy) was unlikely. Although, who knows, apparently Emma/Jeremy wasn't planned and she spontaneously wrote it. It would have to be a situation that made sense in a future chapter.

evks-1.jpg

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes