LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
I only play ian with girls because there's no bisexual route for him, not everyone is straight you know, and if he was the only protagonist the game would flop
No, it wouldn't flop, you already noticed that the most successful games here on this site are those with a male protagonist, right? if you go to some games you will see comments like "buaaaaa female protagonist = no no".

There's already enough drama here because of NTR, Imagine with MxM action :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Deathstar1200

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Do yall guys say NTR out loud to someone and complain to them whenever you see a couple IRL lol

We all know what cucking is but i seen some people like that

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
No, it wouldn't flop, you already noticed that the most successful games here on this site are those with a male protagonist, right? if you go to some games you will see comments like "buaaaaa female protagonist = no no".

There's already enough drama here because of NTR, Imagine with MxM action :ROFLMAO:
I think the main point is that GGGB was a female protag game and if Eva had announced ORS to be a male protag game only, she'd have lost a portion of the interest of her fanbase. And GGGB is both well reviewed, played widely and used as an exemplar of what a game in the category "adult VN" is supposed to look like.

She also earns money on her games. Do male only VN's sell well? I don't play them so I am unaware if that's the case.

Reactions: Balsamic

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
This game would have a much faster development if it only had Ian as the protagonist, I already said it once: for me the episode ends when you start playing with Lena, almost everyone here is playing with a lesbian Lena because the characters in her stories are all uninteresting (or people don't like to go after man playing with a woman lol).

But if you replay GGGB you will realize that in the final episodes the game doesn't have a very nice plot, everything is sex sex sex sex sex sex until the game suddenly ends, ORS has a better story but that we already had an experience playing in GGGB... In future games Eva will not bring multiple protagonists for sure.
For you. I skip the Ian scenes.

Hell, based on how well GGGB went, I'd say that if Eva were to drop any protagonist, Eva should have just stuck to her strengths and dropped Ian.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I agree with you. Playing Lena is so easy and not challenging at all. Once Lena agreed to work with Seymour her financial is secured already. Whereas Ian gameplay is pretty much hustling and grinding (writing books, sparring gym, keeping the intern job, and many others).
Yep. Lena's just gotta shove a bunch of big greasy toys up her ass and pussy for dirty old men to fulfill their 30 year old jilted control fantasies about banging her mom. NBD.

Too bad Seymour didn't have a thing for Ian's dad (Dr Peterson) or his life would be cake. Well... cake + a much wider asshole. :unsure:

That just reminded me of another crazy irony though. Lena's dad's a bum (likely) and Ian's dad is Jordan Peterson. What a perfect contrast. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Alright I want your thoughts on this. I just have an absurd thought What if Seymour is the guy Ian needs as a mentor(overall) who teaches him and so on. I know Seymour can just destroy Ian completely but if putting Lena aside and just considering Seymour and Ian how their conversation went you get 4 relationship points with him. So is there a possibility/future path where Ian is under Seymour's wing's.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
does the Will stat reset after every chapter?

I had 1 Will for Lena during chapter 9 i think, and then i realized during Ch 10, my Will is 0 again

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
does the Will stat reset after every chapter?

I had 2 Will during chapter 9 i think, and then i realized during Ch 10, my Will is 0 again
For which character? Some actions can cause willpower loss or outright full reset, e.g. if Lena gives in to Axel or Seymour.

There's otherwise no reset between chapters, no.

Reactions: camube
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes