MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Anyone willing to kick the dog “just to see what happens” is the type of person that would press a button that says “End of world, DO NOT PRESS”.
You just described me perfectly, but I'll never ever kick a dog out of curiosity. End of the world button on the other hand...

Jul 15, 2017
What I like least about this wonderful story is Lena/Mike route. He's just some kind of miracle GigaChad from NTR-hentai with an enchanted dick. He has the best scenes from the start. 3 pictures for him vs 2 for Robert vs 1 for Ian during sexting, for example. And her feelings for him are getting deeper and deeper every next date no matter what. A player just hasn't any choices, unlike the rest of the cases.
Lena's weakness against Axel has well written base. While Mike's story is total bullshit. 'Just because'.

Reactions: Xupuzulla

camube

Jun 4, 2022
This game is pretty long. It takes like, 2 days of binging to explore 1 path reading it without ctrl skip.
And then another half a day of playing to explore other paths through ctrl skip

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
What I like least about this wonderful story is Lena/Mike route. He's just some kind of miracle GigaChad from NTR-hentai with an enchanted dick. He has the best scenes from the start. 3 pictures for him vs 2 for Robert vs 1 for Ian during sexting, for example. And her feelings for him are getting deeper and deeper every next date no matter what. A player just hasn't any choices, unlike the rest of the cases.
Lena's weakness against Axel has well written base. While Mike's story is total bullshit. 'Just because'.
Lena is a hypocrite,she cries so much about being cheated but you can see how horny she gets by cucking Mike girlfriend whos probably Gillian.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Lena is a hypocrite,she cries so much about being cheated but you can see how horny she gets by cucking Mike girlfriend whos probably Gillian.
Well it's up to you, it's not set in stone in the game she will sleep with Mike or anyone in the game for that matter.
It's the same with people who complain about Lena cucking Ian when they are the one who choose to do it.

Jul 15, 2017
Well it's up to you, it's not set in stone in the game she will sleep with Mike or anyone in the game for that matter.
It's the same with people who complain about Lena cucking Ian when they are the one who choose to do it.
That's not quite right in Mike's case. You just choose to see him, and Lena becomes dirty-minded by herself.

difugirt

Jun 7, 2020
Hello everyone. Need help opening the "gui.rpa" file. In the previous version, I opened it with a standard "notepad++" and raised a block of text, it's more convenient for me to read. In this version, I can not save the changed file, it breaks, as well as the game. I suspect that the matter is in the encoding of the file, I tried to open the "visual studio" and the "atom" code editor and it still does not open normally.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Is there anyway for Ian to get the Lena Louise 3sum while being on a serious relationship with Lena and her not having slept with Louise before ?

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
What a dumb argument,with that mindset you cant argue anything about this game because is "your choice".
I quote someone whos talking about Mike route and in that route Lena is a hypocrite.

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
I mean the context of the rest of the statement makes it clear that it's about Lena on the Mike path with the statement 'cucking Mike's girlfriend'.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes