Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Anyone willing to kick the dog “just to see what happens” is the type of person that would press a button that says “End of world, DO NOT PRESS”.
Kicked a dog for curiosity, you're get - relationship points with Emma.
But immediately rolled back, this is evil in its purest form.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Lena is a hypocrite,she cries so much about being cheated but you can see how horny she gets by cucking Mike girlfriend whos probably Gillian.
I love the Lena character but yeah there are few instances of hypocrisy with Lena's story depending on your choices. One of the things I enjoy about this particular game is the many choices and paths. I enjoyed the 'good' Lena path and working the options so she ends up a decent balanced human being in a stable (if not dishonest) relationship is part of the fun of ORS for me. Next is exploring the Ian-Alison paths fully, I haven't gotten that far yet.

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
I'm suck for big drama, always have in my top games one save, when everything will burn in the end. But one thing I will get around, I will never cheat on Lena. It's just not fair to her.
And I still don't have a run for Alison, her vibes are just boring. I only considered her as a character for sex content in the early episodes, nothing more.
Cherry is much more interesting.
I also love the drama. But I think Lena is less innocent than Ian. I think it's more unfair for Ian to get cheated on. As far as content goes, Lena can act more hypocritical in the story than Ian. She can also fuck him around, not letting him penetrate her. She can also compare Ian with her ex which is such a shitty thing to do. Besides, even though they both got cheated on in the past, at least Lena got a threesome while Ian didn't even a get an eskimo moment with Mike.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Kicked a dog for curiosity, you're get - relationship points with Emma.
But immediately rolled back, this is evil in its purest form.
While the way the choice is phrased indicates something horrible, the actual outcome is understandable and fair. Lena just gently pushes the intruder away to indicate that she doesn't want to be cuddled by any strange dog she knows nothing about.

Reactions: nerzyllys

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Ian lost any credibility with him whining about Gillian when he could also fuck Minerva and Cindy. I would've set a flag that homewrecker Ian can still feel hurt about Gillian by any means, its very human and natural, but also has the introspection to point out that he does the same shit to others.

This chapter is the turning point in how the sitcom setting is dropped and how it turns more and more in the GGGB fuckfest in the end where everyone always has the choice to fuck anyone without any meaning behind relationships and commitment anymore.

E.g. if Ian always picks the love options with Cindy, he shouldn't be allowed to break up with her in chapter 10. The option there should only be possible if he is casual about the affair. But the games greatest strenght to have as much meaningfull options as possible becomes its obsession and greatest weakness, since restrictions and being lead on one-way paths are important.

Reactions: BloodyMares

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
For you. I skip the Ian scenes.

Hell, based on how well GGGB went, I'd say that if Eva were to drop any protagonist, Eva should have just stuck to her strengths and dropped Ian.
nah I love my ian more than lena I think ians side is more interesting at least for me

I cant identify with lena at all and I think its a bit weird how all people are instantly ohh not ntr/cuck stuff I cant identify with ian on this path

but than can identify with lena?? and than often play the most slutty/kinky route and I am like WHATTTT:WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I also love the drama. But I think Lena is less innocent than Ian. I think it's more unfair for Ian to get cheated on. As far as content goes, Lena can act more hypocritical in the story than Ian. She can also fuck him around, not letting him penetrate her. She can also compare Ian with her ex which is such a shitty thing to do. Besides, even though they both got cheated on in the past, at least Lena got a threesome while Ian didn't even a get an eskimo moment with Mike.
I think Lena is already emotionally broken(to some extent) before (by Axel) that's why she leans on immoral/hypocrite side. While Ian is not that depraved or impulsive as we have seen. Just think about all Lena scenes with who and how vs Ian's. and you will get the answer how Lena is going in Story. I don't think Lena is sad but more angry on Axel vs. Ian.

I think there could be a cat-fight between Cindy and Lena somewhere in near future if Lena is not on good terms with Cindy. We saw how Cindy behaves when Lena is performing in Shrine(place where we fuck Emma in WC).

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Despite Lena having dark blue hair, she is described as having black hair. Now, I know it is just aesthetic reason but I wish her hair is actually seen as blue. Now I'm not sure if others' colorful hair is accurate.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
What I like least about this wonderful story is Lena/Mike route. He's just some kind of miracle GigaChad from NTR-hentai with an enchanted dick. He has the best scenes from the start. 3 pictures for him vs 2 for Robert vs 1 for Ian during sexting, for example. And her feelings for him are getting deeper and deeper every next date no matter what. A player just hasn't any choices, unlike the rest of the cases.
That's false, the player does have choice in this regard:
Python:
        "{image=icon_love.webp}Ask Mike to stay the night" if lena_ian_love == False or ian_lena_over:
            $ lena_mike_love = True

"Let Mike leave":
// ...
See? That's a choice to deepen their relationship, right there. Don't take it and Lena/Mike stays a casual hookup.

Similarly, other instances of Lena feeling more for Mike all depend on the player choosing to have Lena continue sleeping with Mike over other guys. E.g. if you have a choice between inviting Ian or Mike and choose the latter even though Lena is in relationship with Ian, Lena starts wondering who is it she has deeper feelings for. It's sensible reaction to the player's choice.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
E.g. if Ian always picks the love options with Cindy, he shouldn't be allowed to break up with her in chapter 10.
That's silly. Ian can be smart enough to recognize that despite his feelings for Cindy ending the affair rather than pursue it is a reasonable choice. Especially when Cindy also feels conflicted about it. There's a reason this option gives him Wits point, and there's nothing wrong with allowing the player to act accordingly.

Note that you're perfectly free to choose you want to continue and that does pretty much lock Ian on this path.

Reactions: BloodyMares

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
What you describe was done to please NTR fetishists, after all, Eva is a fetish game developer. Despite the fact that ORS has a complex story and game universe, the game is filled with a variety of fetishes.
But still, I think that Ian can be a bigger scumbag than Lena. Fucking your friend's girlfriend and stealing her from him is probably the lowest act you can do in the game.
While the way the choice is phrased indicates something horrible, the actual outcome is understandable and fair. Lena just gently pushes the intruder away to indicate that she doesn't want to be cuddled by any strange dog she knows nothing about.
There was no need for this, this dog was harmless.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
There was no need for this, this dog was harmless.
She doesn't exactly know this, it's the first time she sees this dog and is completely unfamiliar with it.

Btw, this choice also hinges on Lena's posh variable:
Python:
        "{image=icon_mad.webp}Kick him" if lena_posh > 3:
it requires fairly sophisticated/snotty Lena to execute.

Jul 15, 2017
See? That's a choice to deepen their relationship, right there. Don't take it and Lena/Mike stays a casual hookup.

Similarly, other instances of Lena feeling more for Mike all depend on the player choosing to have Lena continue sleeping with Mike over other guys. E.g. if you have a choice between inviting Ian or Mike and choose the latter even though Lena is in relationship with Ian, Lena starts wondering who is it she has deeper feelings for. It's sensible reaction to the player's choice.
As we can see, there are two conditions.
lena_mike_love = True if only she doesn't love Ian or broke up with him.

But I'm talking about Lena/Ian relationships case.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
In Chapter 11 she texted to Mike from her parent's place, invited him, and he visited her later. That wasn't the choice between Mike and Ian.
It literally is a choice, and one you make: you know that Lena will meet with Ian by default. Yet you, as the player, explicitly choose to text Mike. Lena doesn't do it on her own and without your input.
Python:
    menu v11lenasms:
        "{image=icon_love.webp}Text Mike" if lena_mike_dating and v11sms2_mike == False:
It even has a love icon (heart) to let you know exactly what you're about to do: love icon options deepen relationship with a character and indicate you want your MC to have serious feelings for the target.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kian@ and Balsamic

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
What you describe was done to please NTR fetishists, after all, Eva is a fetish game developer. Despite the fact that ORS has a complex story and game universe, the game is filled with a variety of fetishes.
But still, I think that Ian can be a bigger scumbag than Lena. Fucking your friend's girlfriend and stealing her from him is probably the lowest act you can do in the game.
The same could be said to Lena. Lena can fuck Jeremy, Louise's boyfriend and even Mike. Lena even asks Mike to compare his girlfriend to her. That not scumbag enough for you? The keyword here is "can". Of course the choice to do these things depends on the player. But within the game, Lena can do a lot more shitty things than Ian. I don't see Lena being less deserving of being cheated on than Ian. The rationale for having Lena being more capable of shitty things is irrelevant. It is simply a fact that Lena is more of an asshole than Ian with the general view of the game. And oh yeah, Lena can kick the dog. That is the lowest thing you can do in the game.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes