0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
Cindy is married to Wade? I didn't know that. Do you have reference for this? Lena can have an affair with Jeremy and Mike. One of which is her close friend and roommate's boyfriend.
I pointed out Lena pointing cheating with Jeremy her friend and roommates BF in my prior post, checked Wade and Cindy aint married but living together for 6 months in chapter 1 so not married but are in a long term relationship which Louise and Jeremy aint.

Last edited:

Outlier69

Dec 4, 2022
Before this update I'd held nothing but utter contempt for Gillian for hurting my boy Ian like that, but after having a talk with her in the new update it feels that 90% of it is gone. Sure, talking doesn't change the fact that she cheated on him but:
a)she's overwhelmed with guilt because of that and she was constantly apologizing throughout the entire conversation
b)I wasn't even expecting that reaction in the first place. I had assumed that as all cheaters she would make some lame excuses like "oh you didn't pay attention to me so I jumped on some other guy's cock blah blah blah" but that didn't happen. I would even go as far and call that part in the game unrealistic(but who cares?).

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
From my experience with this game, this town got about 50 people living in it and everybody knows and fucks everybody so probably she is. On top of that she might be Lena's brother after a sex change operation.
At this point Gillian not being Mike girlfriend would be shocking,a real twist from Evakiss.
Is hard to believe Gillian is dating some random dude with dont know through.

Oct 10, 2022
Before this update I'd held nothing but utter contempt for Gillian for hurting my boy Ian like that, but after having a talk with her in the new update it feels that 90% of it is gone. Sure, talking doesn't change the fact that she cheated on him but:
a)she's overwhelmed with guilt because of that and she was constantly apologizing throughout the entire conversation
b)I wasn't even expecting that reaction in the first place. I had assumed that as all cheaters she would make some lame excuses like "oh you didn't pay attention to me so I jumped on some other guy's cock blah blah blah" but that didn't happen. I would even go as far and call that part in the game unrealistic(but who cares?).
That easy? wow.

At this point Gillian not being Mike girlfriend would be shocking,a real twist from Evakiss.
Yeah, it was my first thought too when I learned Ian does not know who he is. It definitely is Mike.

Reactions: jduk

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
To me it would be super funny if someone kicks Lola or if Lena kicked the dog for real :ROFLMAO:. Btw Lena can be in relationship with Ian, go to the club together and then go ahead and swallow Mike's cock in the wc while poor Ian waits alone in the club, she can be a real cheating slut. Also Lena can fall for Mike too and down the line demands he breaks up to be with her.

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
To me it would be super funny if someone kicks Lola or if Lena kicked the dog for real :ROFLMAO:. Btw Lena can be in relationship with Ian, go to the club together and then go ahead and swallow Mike's cock in the wc while poor Ian waits alone in the club, she can be a real cheating slut. Also Lena can fall for Mike too and down the line demands he breaks up to be with her.
It would be the funniest thing ever if Lena made Mike break up with his girlfriend and when he finally says "ok Lena, we can be together" you have the option to reject and break up :ROFLMAO:

But so far Mike doesn't seem to want a serious relationship with Lena, in my alt save he only seems to want to use her body...

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
So people ask for recommendations in this thread of games that have some similar qualities to ORS/GGGB: Good writing, good pathing, ect. And then some spiteful person on here goes around reporting those suggestions for deletion... :HideThePain:

From a technical standpoint, I guess that checks out... Still, I don't understand the motivation, but it's :poop:

Sure you could post those in a general thread, but people ask here because they're looking for suggestions from people who also like ORS, to set a general quality bar of reference. (I mean, have you seen the majority of games on this site? Opinions of what qualifies as "good" aren't too trustworthy in general).

Last edited:

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
So people ask for recommendations in this thread of games that have some similar qualities to ORS/GGGB: Good writing, good pathing, ect. And then some spiteful person on here goes around reporting those suggestions for deletion... :HideThePain:

From a technical standpoint, I guess that checks out... Still, I don't understand the motivation, but it's :poop:

Sure you could post those in a general thread, but people ask here because they're looking for suggestions from people who also like ORS, to set a general quality bar of reference. (I mean, have you seen the majority of games on this site? Opinions of what qualifies as "good" aren't too trustworthy in general).
Hell is other people

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes