Dromedari

Jan 10, 2018
After this chapter I am convinced that Gillian is not Mike's girlfriend. I think she is Alice.

Alice is a mysterious character we don't know anything about, only that she recently started working at the club, and that during Ivy's party she was focused on the dance floor looking for someone. I think she was controlling her cheating boyfriend since she already suspects that she is cheating on her.

As for Gillian, I wouldn't be surprised if her boyfriend turns out to be Spike, Lena's brother. During this chapter it seemed to me that Gillian was regretting her choice to cheat on Ian, and that she didn't seem entirely happy with her new boyfriend. I think Ian's words if you choose her heart hurt her more than our protagonist. On the other hand we learn that Spike is a shitty human being with many personal problems on top of it. I wouldn't be surprised if he was the mysterious boyfriend.

In a sense it could be karma, Spike steals Ian's girlfriend, but he steals his beautiful little sister.

On the other hand, that would make family meals a bit awkward :ROFLMAO:.

KarateChop166

Oct 2, 2021
yall got it wrong. the bug isn't Holly cheating with Mark, it's Ivy not showing the pictures if Holly's dating Ian
For the most part I agree! I'd love it if they showed it like they do when Ian isn't dating Holly. But also, I feel it would be more appropriate if it was shown that she was more regretful/embarrassed by it. She doesn't seem guilty at all, and yet feels crazy guilty for just kissing Lena later on.

I'm getting my hopes up, but it would be crazy hot if they even implied there was a bit of legit coercion and she's mixed up with how scary it was but also how hot it was. I really dig the Holly corruption/wanting to be like Lena rout but in games like this they usually go from being innocent to sluts pretty quickly. My favorite point in stories like this is the transitional period!

Reactions: mommysboiii

suissant

Jan 7, 2019
One thing I think that's been overlooked by the devs of this game is that if you want to pursuit a love relationship with Holly only path (without dating or fucking any other women) it's currenty impossible because only three Will points are available to Ian until the choice in Chapter 3 (stop looking at Gianna's photos) that's required for this. Until that choice the only way for Ian to gain will points is to either fuck Alison, Cherry or to kiss Lena.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
One thing I think that's been overlooked by the devs of this game is that if you want to pursuit a love relationship with Holly only path (without dating or fucking any other women) it's currenty impossible because only three Will points are available until the choice in Chapter 3 (stop looking at Gianna's photos) that's required for this. Until that choice the only way for Ian to gain will points is to either fuck Alison, Cherry or to kiss Lena.
Mind you, not being ready to open up to Holly doesn't mean Holly/Ian relationship won't continue -- it just means there's a period during which Holly might actively try to win Ian's trust (presumed she doesn't have other options that caught her eye, like Lena. In fact, this could be another way to arrive to the Lena/Ian/Holly throuple -- Ian's reluctance giving Holly enough of a pause to consider what she really wants)

Reactions: BloodyMares

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
After this chapter I am convinced that Gillian is not Mike's girlfriend. I think she is Alice.

Alice is a mysterious character we don't know anything about, only that she recently started working at the club, and that during Ivy's party she was focused on the dance floor looking for someone. I think she was controlling her cheating boyfriend since she already suspects that she is cheating on her.

As for Gillian, I wouldn't be surprised if her boyfriend turns out to be Spike, Lena's brother. During this chapter it seemed to me that Gillian was regretting her choice to cheat on Ian, and that she didn't seem entirely happy with her new boyfriend. I think Ian's words if you choose her heart hurt her more than our protagonist. On the other hand we learn that Spike is a shitty human being with many personal problems on top of it. I wouldn't be surprised if he was the mysterious boyfriend.

In a sense it could be karma, Spike steals Ian's girlfriend, but he steals his beautiful little sister.

I hope it's none of the above. But I don't think it's Alice. That character was an easter-egg/prize, basically. The winner of the ORS art contest got to have a character of their choosing inserted into the game for a cameo. Another content creator named DasHole won and selected Alice, a character he created which was already featured in some of his content.

Last edited:

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
It would be the funniest thing ever if Lena made Mike break up with his girlfriend and when he finally says "ok Lena, we can be together" you have the option to reject and break up :ROFLMAO:

But so far Mike doesn't seem to want a serious relationship with Lena, in my alt save he only seems to want to use her body...
that would pretty hilarious too

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
For the most part I agree! I'd love it if they showed it like they do when Ian isn't dating Holly. But also, I feel it would be more appropriate if it was shown that she was more regretful/embarrassed by it. She doesn't seem guilty at all, and yet feels crazy guilty for just kissing Lena later on.

I'm getting my hopes up, but it would be crazy hot if they even implied there was a bit of legit coercion and she's mixed up with how scary it was but also how hot it was. I really dig the Holly corruption/wanting to be like Lena rout but in games like this they usually go from being innocent to sluts pretty quickly. My favorite point in stories like this is the transitional period!
I want to see what else Mark and Robert will do to Holly little cheating holes...

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023

I had the same thoughts. We shall see down the road.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It can also be done without Louise-Lena 3some with Jeremy, it costs 1 will point and it requires Louise-Lena lesbian relationship and Lena-Ian 3some proposal
Yes, but the question was specifically about scenario where Louise is still Jeremy's girlfriend. In such case she won't be in sexual relationship with Lena, since that only starts when Louise is heartbroken over breakup with her boyfriend, iirc.

Also, that will point is only required if Lena's lust score is less than 8 points. Lena who's been working on her slutty side won't need to force herself to ask :whistle:

Jason Grimm

Dec 7, 2018
Yes, but the question was specifically about scenario where Louise is still Jeremy's girlfriend. In such case she won't be in sexual relationship with Lena, since that only starts when Louise is heartbroken over breakup with her boyfriend, iirc.

Also, that will point is only required if Lena's lust score is less than 8 points. Lena who's been working on her slutty side won't need to force herself to ask :whistle:
True, that version of the scene only show up in my main playthrough were Ian-Lena are comitted to each other, so my Lena only as 7 Lust points

Reactions: ffive

noturiah

Sep 2, 2021
One thing I think that's been overlooked by the devs of this game is that if you want to pursuit a love relationship with Holly only path (without dating or fucking any other women) it's currenty impossible because only three Will points are available to Ian until the choice in Chapter 3 (stop looking at Gianna's photos) that's required for this. Until that choice the only way for Ian to gain will points is to either fuck Alison, Cherry or to kiss Lena.
This could just be my play style, but it seems reasonable to me that Ian would not initially be attracted to Holly exclusively from the start of the game. He knows very little about her at first, as they're just colleagues, she's pretty quiet, he is impressed with her being a well-reviewed new author - but that's not the same as exclusive romantic interest. Alison he's known for years and if Ian kisses her it's presented as a very impulsive thing, and Cherry is presented as a casual fling from the start. With still being upset over Gillian's cheating after a long relationship (4 years, I think?) it seems unlikely he would be immediately interested in an exclusive relationship with anyone - he's fairly bowled over by Lena, and they can't even kiss until chapter 3.

That's my story answer - my practical answer is, you can see some great tits if you play Ian as interested in other women before opportunities arise with Holly, so there it is. And I say that as someone who loves as much Holly content as Eva wants to give us.

Chartog

Jan 12, 2019

My guess is something is going to happen if Holly doesn't date Stan when he finds the nude pics of her on his camera. Lena uses Stan's camera to do Holly's photo shoot, he will end up seeing those. He could use those to blackmail Holly later in the story.

Reactions: difugirt and jduk

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
My guess is something is going to happen if Holly doesn't date Stan when he finds the nude pics of her on his camera. Lena uses Stan's camera to do Holly's photo shoot, he will end up seeing those. He could use those to blackmail Holly later in the story.
I just don't see him doing that. Other than the occasional virgin chimp-out, he's been a meek, otherwise harmless pervert through the game so far. Possibly there could be a different turn if Lena treats him completely like shit throughout*, but it isn't justified in the writing yet and would have to be foreshadowed properly in a future chapter.

*I'm also not sure if Stan even goes to Lena's shows to meet Holly for the first time if Lena's been treating him like crap throughout the path. In which case the photos would be just another inaccessible hot naked female stranger to him & what he does then is between him and his baby oil.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes