Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Morally its iffy who is worse, they both sleep around with people who are taken. Though Lena does more criminal acts that could be lawfully punished. Most importantly, stealing money. She couldn't get suit for animal abuse since she didn't really kicked it, the obtion text is exaggerating for the sake of humor (Kick the Dog trope).
Ian could get into trouble if his blackmailing would've been recorded, but he lucks out since Minerva wouldn't report him since it would put the heat on herself as well. Edit: And he is bullshitting, but I don't know how the law would handle it, it was still a ballsy move.

Jul 15, 2017
It even has a love icon (heart) to let you know exactly what you're about to do: love icon options deepen relationship with a character and indicate you want your MC to have serious feelings for the target.
Ok, but all this affair with Mike is very badly written. I mean, he does nearly nothing to conquer her. Lena just invites him to fuck and feels head over heels more and more. A magic dick, no less.

Reactions: BOW and nerzyllys

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
The same could be said to Lena. Lena can fuck Jeremy, Louise's boyfriend and even Mike. Lena even asks Mike to compare his girlfriend to her. That not scumbag enough for you? The keyword here is "can". Of course the choice to do these things depends on the player. But within the game, Lena can do a lot more shitty things than Ian. I don't see Lena being less deserving of being cheated on than Ian. The rationale for having Lena being more capable of shitty things is irrelevant. It is simply a fact that Lena is more of an asshole than Ian with the general view of the game. And oh yeah, Lena can kick the dog. That is the lowest thing you can do in the game.
Lena can sleep with her friend and roommates BF Jeremy, or sleep with Mike who has a GF she may or may not know or cheat on Ian with a number of people. Ian can sleep with his good friends wife and actively try to break them up, cheat on Lena with a number of people and can have an affair with his boss a married woman. Honestly which one has the shittier possibilities seems to be six of one half dozen of the other to me.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Ok, but all this affair with Mike is very badly written. I mean, he does nearly nothing to conquer her. Lena just invites him to fuck and feels head over heels more and more. A magic dick, no less.
Yes, their relationship is based on really good sex/chemistry and they both get more attracted to each other the longer it goes on. It doesn't necessarily make it badly written, there are relationships like that out there in RL. And it should probably also be said it's not Mike who conquers Lena -- it's Lena who seduces Mike, and she gets addicted to this feeling (stealing other woman's man) and to her own catch.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The same could be said to Lena. Lena can fuck Jeremy, Louise's boyfriend and even Mike. Lena even asks Mike to compare his girlfriend to her. That not scumbag enough for you? The keyword here is "can". Of course the choice to do these things depends on the player. But within the game, Lena can do a lot more shitty things than Ian. I don't see Lena being less deserving of being cheated on than Ian. The rationale for having Lena being more capable of shitty things is irrelevant. It is simply a fact that Lena is more of an asshole than Ian with the general view of the game. And oh yeah, Lena can kick the dog. That is the lowest thing you can do in the game.
There's a difference between fucking a guy who has a girlfriend and humiliating her without knowing her... And fucking one of your best friends' girlfriend. For me, the difference is significant.

Oh, and people here in the thread defend Lena for kicking a dog. :ROFLMAO:

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
There's a difference between fucking a guy who has a girlfriend and humiliating her without knowing her... And fucking one of your best friends' girlfriend. For me, the difference is significant.

Oh, and people here in the thread defend Lena for kicking a dog. :ROFLMAO:
Odd that you forgot about Louise. Your first statement can describe Lena, just switch the gender.

People criticized and tried to rationalized Lena's actions on the dog. It doesn't matter. It doesn't change my point that Lena is still more of an asshole than Ian in the overall branching of the game, thus not less deserving of cheating than Ian.

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Lena can sleep with her friend and roommates BF Jeremy, or sleep with Mike who has a GF she may or may not know or cheat on Ian with a number of people. Ian can sleep with his good friends wife and actively try to break them up, cheat on Lena with a number of people and can have an affair with his boss a married woman. Honestly which one has the shittier possibilities seems to be six of one half dozen of the other to me.
Both can be cheaters. The examples I gave were shitty things exclusive to Lena. When he made a point that Ian is shittier than Lena because he can cheat off his friend's back, I simply pointed out that Lena can do the same. If you read back from previous discussions, I simply didn't agree that Lena was less deserving of being cheated on than Ian since Ian can do less shitty things than Lena.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
People at AVN judge for such petty sins like liking a drug dealer and a pimp girl, but that's exactly what everyone does in the big games. :ROFLMAO:
Oh yeah, I love to watch people moral posturing while playing ORS on a Mac or some phone that was created by some company that practices slave labor.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Odd that you forgot about Louise. Your first statement can describe Lena, just switch the gender.

People criticized and tried to rationalized Lena's actions on the dog. It doesn't matter. It doesn't change my point that Lena is still more of an asshole than Ian in the overall branching of the game, thus not less deserving of cheating than Ian.
But Louise is just a set of pixels to satisfy Lena's desires, nothing more. :ROFLMAO:
Okay, I'm kidding. But I mean, it's Eva's fault, she wrote Louise in such a way that I don't perceive her as a person at all.
Ofc I remember then she can cuck Louise with Jeremy. But that didn't bother me because she seems like a "dead character".

Reactions: ZillaStarKilla

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
Both can be cheaters. The examples I gave were shitty things exclusive to Lena. When he made a point that Ian is shittier than Lena because he can cheat off his friend's back, I simply pointed out that Lena can do the same. If you read back from previous discussions, I simply didn't agree that Lena was less deserving of being cheated on than Ian since Ian can do less shitty things than Lena.
how many marriages can Lena break up? I'm counting 2 with Ian and one them involves a close friend. I forgot about the whole Ian can cockblock Perry with Emma, a friend says he likes a girl and Ian turns around and fucks that girl it aint breaking up a couple but it's still a dick move.

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Is Mike's gf gillian?
We don't know. It's a quite popular player theory at the moment. Funnily enough in the Pirate Cut version of the game you're given selection of choices who Gillian's boyfriend could be, and Mike is notably missing from that list.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
that's one of the things that really bother me, like I wanted to do a route with her but lena constantly reminds me that Louise is just there for the sake of sex like ok then
At the moment Louise can have different reactions to Ian based on their interactions earlier in the game. I wouldn't put it past Eva to provide a path where Lena/Ian/Louise threesome develops down the road into feelings between Ian and Louise, and Lena getting kicked out on the curb.

(or, alternatively, Louise getting kicked out on the curb if she starts getting too involved with Ian)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kian@ and monk_56

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
It's possible that there could be another suicide in this game similar to GGGB. If Lena steals Mike from Gillian and then starts a relationship again with Ian, but Ian cheats with her then It could be another Eva situation.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes