camube

Jun 4, 2022
Well, the buildup is mainly in the previous flirting and attempts Alison makes in previous chapters. When Perry and Ian meet Alison in the gallery, they don't recognize her at first due to hair color change etc and are both smitten with "that fucking hot blonde with big tits", so it sort of changes how Ian views Alison. There's some interactions at the bar where they all meet with Cherry (on another note, Ian can make decision here to break up with Lena and seriously pursue Cherry) and afterwards Alison invites Ian over to her place, "if he wants to talk how he feels after meeting Gilian". Once at Alison's place she pretty much pulls out all stops openly hitting on Ian, and you can then go with it, or refuse and leave. The latter unsurprisingly causes a big relationship hit.

Simply, focus on other girls instead -- Cherry in the beginning, and then either Lena, Holly or whoever else, politely turning down Alison's offer to spend weekend together etc.
how to get conversation where Ian decide to break up with Lena and go for Cherry at Shine?

The only path i managed to do that is when Ian and Lena already broke up because they had argument on Blazers because Lena refuses sex

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Does Eva Kiss plan on improving the art of some of scenes where the faces are a bit awkward or out of proportions? I'm actually quite surprised that ORS frequently has these off imprecise art since I don't see a lot of them in GGGB or maybe I'm just misremembering.

Reactions: jojogeo

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
Eva specifically added mention of Lena deleting Holly's pictures from Stan's camera after their session to nip this line of wishful thinking in the bud.
Did Eva say when she would do this or did Eva already do this? I don't remember seeing the option in game.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
At this rate he won´t need to blackmail her. She´s on pace to get more D than Lena. :cool:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think the cuck connoisseurs are in for a good one. :ROFLMAO:
indeed we feast good with this update with gillian dream, blond alison,cheating holly and lena HAPPY CUcKING 1688567901902.png

innocencelost

Feb 5, 2023
Replaying for the first time since before the rework, just reached Ivy's birthday only doing lesbian content on the Lena side, and man ... I really hope we get a dedicated Lena/Ivy route. Ashley/good Jess was my favourite GGGB ending, and I didn't think we'd get a chance at a similar dynamic in this game, but maybe I shouldn't have doubted.
yeah I believe everyone is going to have a possible ending, like in gggb, hopefully not everyone because I was sure surprised, not in a good way, at some of the endings... lol

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
how to get conversation where Ian decide to break up with Lena and go for Cherry at Shine?

The only path i managed to do that is when Ian and Lena already broke up because they had argument on Blazers because Lena refuses sex
The way i worded it was somewhat wrong -- this option is only available if Lena/Ian have kept it casual. Ian then offer Cherry he will stop seeing Lena, if it makes Cherry keep dating him. If Lena/Ian are established couple then Cherry will automatically distance herself from Ian, no matter what.

So Lena cannot be in a serious relationship with Ian ?
If you want it specifically in scenario where Louise is still together with Jeremy, then yes, since Lena won't get in relationship with Ian if she was part of Louise/Jeremy threesome.

bitofaperv

Dec 20, 2022
So Lena cannot be in a serious relationship with Ian ?
Yes, but she has to view dominating Louise as "not really cheating." To get to that point with Louise, you have to tell her about Jeremy and Ivy and then have sex with her repeatedly. If you don't, the only way you can get the threesome with her and Ian is by also having the threesome with Jeremy, and that is only available without a commited relationship to Ian.

Louise is just "female Robert" so this is only an option for me in a single save, made for science.

Ian x Lena x Ivy is when the heavens are going to open, boys. And it will be raining with my cum.

suissant

Jan 7, 2019
This could just be my play style, but it seems reasonable to me that Ian would not initially be attracted to Holly exclusively from the start of the game. He knows very little about her at first, as they're just colleagues, she's pretty quiet, he is impressed with her being a well-reviewed new author - but that's not the same as exclusive romantic interest. Alison he's known for years and if Ian kisses her it's presented as a very impulsive thing, and Cherry is presented as a casual fling from the start. With still being upset over Gillian's cheating after a long relationship (4 years, I think?) it seems unlikely he would be immediately interested in an exclusive relationship with anyone - he's fairly bowled over by Lena, and they can't even kiss until chapter 3.

That's my story answer - my practical answer is, you can see some great tits if you play Ian as interested in other women before opportunities arise with Holly, so there it is. And I say that as someone who loves as much Holly content as Eva wants to give us.
I like doing exactly what you're doing, giving a storyline reason for the actions I choose for both Ian and Lena. After playing the most alpha possible Ian, I tried making him a sort of beta character, where he has almost no points in anything, is awkward (and I like that the game makes that possible), don't activelly try to pursuit any relationship, have almost no charisma points and Holly seemed the most natural character for an Ian like this to have a relationship.
The reasons you gave for Ian to not initially be attracted to Holly exclusively makes sense to a more "normal" Ian. I love that in this game you can make Ian an awkward nerd that has social anxiety. It's one of the reasons I love this game.

Last edited:

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
I made a playthrough squarely focused on corrupting Holly to test the inconsistencies in Holly's paths and things don't make sense. The corruption included Ian sleeping with her, Lena encouraging her to go for Mark, Marcel, and Stan, kissing her as Lena, and getting all the stray holly_change variables.

This route had Ian open up to her, it seems on this path they are moving forward with their relationship, but Holly seems bugged by something.

I think this is because of her attraction to Lena, later she automatically kisses Lena and cries about it. It can't be about cheating on Ian with Mark because at this point it hasn't happened and Lena can techically prevent her from going in a choice later. Wouldn't make sense for her to regret something that she might not have done. You could argue that she is tense because she is considering cheating on Ian with Mark, but that also doesn't make sense because earlier says she isn't interested and my Lena was the one to blow him in chapter 10.

Later at Lena's parents' house Lena and Holly discuss Ian and Holly confronting him about Gillian. This scene takes place before the screenshots posted above. Right after they shift the conversation to being about Mark and Lena can encourage her to go him. Keep in mind this timeline:

Friday
First sex scene of chapter 11 with Holly and Ian
Gillian is spotted

Saturday
Ian is at the art gallery
Lena is at her parents house, encourages Holly to go on a date with Mark

Sunday
Afternoon Holly and Mark date
Ian and Lena evening sex

Monday
Ivy spills the beans on Mark and Holly

Tuesday
Holly visits Lena

I know its technically possible for Holly to have gone on a date with Mark, slept with him several times, shown up to Ian's and slept with him aswell in the evening. BUT it is highly unlikely considering there is no indication from her and she must have some stamina if she can go at it +4 times in a day with two different dudes.

Another inconsistency is this line from Ivy:

She has literally heard Holly talk about sex with Ian and how good it is in previous chapters. Furthermore, even in this chapter she is talking about how good she heard it is:
This screenshot is her on Tuesday talking about how Holly gets good sex from Ian, but the day before she was saying Holly hasn't gotten any good dick?

The final inconsistency is Lena. Lena on this path has been attracted to Holly and way back kissed her at Ivy's place. Now on Tuesday Holly kisses Lena and instantly starts crying about it. Lena lectures Holly saying it shouldn't happen again and it was partially her own fault. If Lena sees her kissing Holly once as interfering with Holly and Ian's relationship, then why wouldn't she see Mark as fucking her 'several times' as also interfering with their relationship????? Same with Holly, how are you going to burst down crying cheating with Lena, but have the resolve to cheat with Mark and have sex multiple times? It just doesn't add up.

TLDR: Holly cheating with Mark is either horribly handled or wasn't intended to be added.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes