ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I think this is because of her attraction to Lena, later she automatically kisses Lena and cries about it.
That's correct; with high lena_go_holly variable value Holly displays more or less pronounced doubts in her relationship with Ian due to her developed attraction to Lena. How pronounced depends on what sort of relationship she has with Ian.

Reactions: Reaurt

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I made a playthrough squarely focused on corrupting Holly to test the inconsistencies in Holly's paths and things don't make sense. The corruption included Ian sleeping with her, Lena encouraging her to go for Mark, Marcel, and Stan, kissing her as Lena, and getting all the stray holly_change variables.

This route had Ian open up to her, it seems on this path they are moving forward with their relationship, but Holly seems bugged by something.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think this is because of her attraction to Lena, later she automatically kisses Lena and cries about it. It can't be about cheating on Ian with Mark because at this point it hasn't happened and Lena can techically prevent her from going in a choice later. Wouldn't make sense for her to regret something that she might not have done. You could argue that she is tense because she is considering cheating on Ian with Mark, but that also doesn't make sense because earlier says she isn't interested and my Lena was the one to blow him in chapter 10.

Later at Lena's parents' house Lena and Holly discuss Ian and Holly confronting him about Gillian. This scene takes place before the screenshots posted above. Right after they shift the conversation to being about Mark and Lena can encourage her to go him. Keep in mind this timeline:

Friday
First sex scene of chapter 11 with Holly and Ian
Gillian is spotted

Saturday
Ian is at the art gallery
Lena is at her parents house, encourages Holly to go on a date with Mark

Sunday
Afternoon Holly and Mark date
Ian and Lena evening sex

Monday
Ivy spills the beans on Mark and Holly

Tuesday
Holly visits Lena

I know its technically possible for Holly to have gone on a date with Mark, slept with him several times, shown up to Ian's and slept with him aswell in the evening. BUT it is highly unlikely considering there is no indication from her and she must have some stamina if she can go at it +4 times in a day with two different dudes.

Another inconsistency is this line from Ivy:

She has literally heard Holly talk about sex with Ian and how good it is in previous chapters. Furthermore, even in this chapter she is talking about how good she heard it is:
This screenshot is her on Tuesday talking about how Holly gets good sex from Ian, but the day before she was saying Holly hasn't gotten any good dick?

The final inconsistency is Lena. Lena on this path has been attracted to Holly and way back kissed her at Ivy's place. Now on Tuesday Holly kisses Lena and instantly starts crying about it. Lena lectures Holly saying it shouldn't happen again and it was partially her own fault. If Lena sees her kissing Holly once as interfering with Holly and Ian's relationship, then why wouldn't she see Mark as fucking her 'several times' as also interfering with their relationship????? Same with Holly, how are you going to burst down crying cheating with Lena, but have the resolve to cheat with Mark and have sex multiple times? It just doesn't add up.

TLDR: Holly cheating with Mark is either horribly handled or wasn't intended to be added.
I assume it was a bunch of loose ends, where the writing hasn't yet accounted for that specific path and is using text from other paths. Though honestly there are enough cheating-on-ian paths with other significant-others as-is. From a utility sense, with so many paths to manage, it may be wise to make Mark a lock-out in a Holly+Ian path. (I know I'm going to get some hate for that. Just an opinion). There are other scenarios to fulfill that fetish/need & it defies logic that a Lena who was in all cases railroaded into being protective of Holly's feelings earlier in the game would now be encouraging her to get into that sort of cheating drama involving another person. (Lena going for Holly makes more sense in that scenario though, since our own selfish emotions can be harder to control).

Last edited:
Reactions: BloodyMares

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I assume it was a bunch of loose ends, where the writing hasn't yet accounted for that specific path and is using text from other paths.
It's most likely a simple case of the game following two paths which were intended to be mutually exclusive, due to scripting bugs. Same deal Lena in relationship with Ian could have a threesome with Louise and Jeremy, despite the game earlier preventing Lena/Ian from happening with earlier Lena/Jeremy hookup.

One path is unattached Holly who learns to have fun, the other is Holly in relationship with Ian.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
It's most likely a simple case of the game following two paths which were intended to be separate, due to scripting bugs. Same deal Lena in relationship with Ian could have a threesome with Louise and Jeremy.

One path is unattached Holly who learns to have fun, the other is Holly in relationship with Ian.
That's part of what I was guessing in my post also. (Just with more words). A lock-out makes more sense.

Reactions: noturiah

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
manipulative people like Ivy
Show me on the doll where she touched you.

I find it comical how people are trying to keep this narrative of Ivy as 'Manipulator/Corruptor' when AGAIN the true manipulator and corruptor is non other than Lena and the player. Ivy is the idea woman, suggestor of suggestions, but ultimately it's boils down to Lena either agreeing for Holly to hook up with Mark, or let Ivy have her way, or steer Holly away from Mark and other things.

But sure, lets continually slander the best girl of the game (who is the virgin fucking mary at this point) with your own choices that yall CHOSE to do. Not a great joke. -420/10 would not tell again.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
There would be no point to use Stan's camera and even add this in story if there wasn't going to use for it later. Stan will either find the SD card or someone else will
The part about SD card was added after people started talking how the pictures would allow Stan to blackmail Holly or Lena. There'd be zero reason for such unnecessary complication if the blackmail was actually in the cards -- Lena would simply return the camera, forgetting to delete her work.

Just accept some things ain't going to be. Lena uses Stan's camera because it's established that's one camera available in the house.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Show me on the doll where she touched you.

I find it comical how people are trying to keep this narrative of Ivy as 'Manipulator/Corruptor' when AGAIN the true manipulator and corruptor is non other than Lena and the player. Ivy is the idea woman, suggestor of suggestions, but ultimately it's boils down to Lena either agreeing for Holly to hook up with Mark, or let Ivy have her way, or steer Holly away from Mark and other things.

But sure, lets continually slander the best girl of the game (who is the virgin fucking mary at this point) with your own choices that yall CHOSE to do. Not a great joke. -420/10 would not tell again.
Ivy belongs in the streets.
I hope in the future you can make Ian pay to have sex with her.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I assume it was a bunch of loose ends, where the writing hasn't yet accounted for that specific path and is using text from other paths. Though honestly there are enough cheating-on-ian paths with other significant-others as-is. From a utility sense, with so many paths to manage, it may be wise to make Mark a lock-out in a Holly+Ian path. (I know I'm going to get some hate for that. Just an opinion). There are other scenarios to fulfill that fetish/need & it defies logic that a Lena who was in all cases railroaded into being protective of Holly's feelings earlier in the game would now be encouraging her to get into that sort of cheating drama involving another person. (Lena going for Holly makes more sense in that scenario though, since our own selfish emotions can be harder to control).
I dont agree with this there are many poeple that love innocent holly corruption and would like to
make little holly into a gillian with ivys help :devilish: :devilish:

and this scenes with mark,robert ,bouncer and lena and ivy will take her probably on partys with drugs in the future will happen ANYWAY eva will already draw and write this scenes

so it should not be this hard for eva to figure out to make it work because its not much work because this SCENES WILL EXIST ANYWAY

and you can engourage holly as slutty/mean lena and ivy so eva should firgue something out

so i really dont understand the no cheating police in a CORRUPTION GAME on cheracters like cindy,alison and holly because they all will have corruption ROUTES ANYWAY

this scens will exist thats my whole point

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
I dont agree with this there are many poeple that love innocent holly corruption and would like to
make little holly into a gillian with ivys help :devilish: :devilish:

and this scenes with mark,robert ,bouncer and lena and ivy will take her probably on partys with drugs in the future will happen ANYWAY eva will already draw and write this scenes

so it should not be this hard for eva to figure out to make it work because its not much work because this SCENES WILL EXIST ANYWAY

and you can engourage holly as slutty/mean lena and ivy so eva should firgue something out

so i really dont understand the no cheating police in a CORRUPTION GAME on cheracters like cindy,alison and holly because they all will have corruption ROUTES ANYWAY

I don't mind Holly being corrupted and cheating, but if it is implemented it should be done well. ORS doesn't need half-assed routes that break the game's logic. I'm cool with a Holly cheating route, but whatever it looks like in the end should not look like what we got in chapter 11.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
I admire your passion for Ivy. She is a popular character and here is the 'but', some of us mere mortals can indeed resist nasty manipulative people like Ivy. I'm being polite, I have other names for her. I wouldn't want to be in the same room as someone like her in RL. No time for people like her at all. Lena needs better 'friends,' hence why I like Ian for her, much better friend circle for Lena. Ivy's character is fantastic as a story device though.
When the time comes for an Ian/Ivy scene, he needs to give her the ol' hit it and quit it. The ol' cum 'n' go. The ol' pump and dump. The shoot and scoot. The slam and scram. The smash and dash. The skeet and yeet. The nail and bail. The penetrate and defenestrate. The impregnate and vacate. The ejaculate and evacuate. The drip and dip. The jab and dab. Give her his DNA and then pretend to be gay. Give her his genetic information then flee the nation. Blow his load then hit the road. Hump her then lose her number. Give her the splatter and then scatter. Give her the jizz then out he is. Give her the D and then flee. Fill the crack then leave the shack. Shoot his goo then say adieu.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
When the time comes for an Ian/Ivy scene, he needs to give her the ol' hit it and quit it. The ol' cum 'n' go. The ol' pump and dump. The shoot and scoot. The slam and scram. The smash and dash. The skeet and yeet. The nail and bail. The penetrate and defenestrate. The impregnate and vacate. The ejaculate and evacuate. The drip and dip. The jab and dab. Give her his DNA and then pretend to be gay. Give her his genetic information then flee the nation. Blow his load then hit the road. Hump her then lose her number. Give her the splatter and then scatter. Give her the jizz then out he is. Give her the D and then flee. Fill the crack then leave the shack. Shoot his goo then say adieu.
1688585011103.png

randomguy26

Apr 23, 2018
Can someone please help me with this?
It's not on an old save. I tried finding the variable cindycry as well. it's not there in the script.
Screenshot (206).png

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021

so i really dont understand
the no cheating police in a CORRUPTION GAME on cheracters like cindy,alison and holly because they all will have corruption ROUTES ANYWAY

That's a different department. You've reached the Script Issues and Eva's Likely Fixes bureau. :whistle:

I've never been against cheating in the game.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
No chance in Hell. I'm putting a ring on that gals fingers and marrying her, while 100% going 'IN YOUR FUCKING FACE JEREMY!'.

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
This sketch was better when done by Monty Python and about a dead parrot.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes