| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Seymour acts very differently to Lena's refusal to work with Axel depending on if Agnes if present or not.

Dunno if Agnes has actual tangible power over him in some form, but it's pretty clear she's his peer given that he acts like a little bitch to impress her.
Is there a path where Agnes is not present?

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Is there a path where Agnes is not present?
Yeah, I don't know the specific requirements between Seymour and Axel affinity, but if you are somewhat harsh to Axel you get the option to choose not to work with him and Agnes never turns up. If your affinity with Axel is too high, meaning you met him with more positive responses, the option to refuse Axel doesn't come up until Agnes is already in the room and at that point Seymour is more severe with Lena's refusal, seemingly to align himself with Agnes.

Last edited:

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Yeah, I don't know the specific requirements between Seymour and Axel affinity, but if you are somewhat harsh to Axel you get the option to choose not to work with him and Agnes never turns up. If your affinity with Axel is too high, meaning you met him with more positive responses, the option to refuse Axel doesn't come up until Agnes is already in the room and at that point Seymour is more severe with Lena if she refuses working with Axel to align himself with Agnes.
AH yes i remember now.

Oct 10, 2022
Manipulating level goes like this:
Seymour>Axel>Ivy/Jeremy/>Lena>others
I think you should put manhoe Ian to top of the list. Dude was a serial manipulator if you choose to be. Ian can be a real bastard. Hell, you can force Perry aka your bestfriend who opens his house to you, first to Emma then fuck her and then top of it cuck him on the phone; then let him talk to Cherry then fuck her too. While doing these, you can manipulate Cindy to breakup/cheat your friend. Basically blackmail your boss to have an affair with you. Dating both Cherry and Lena up to a point, btw that was the reason Lena broke up with Axel. Oh and also, while doing all of these you can lead Holly and can interrupt her whenever she is around you talking with someone else. Did I mention turning Alison to a slut 'cause she wants to have something with Ian.

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
I dont agree with this there are many poeple that love innocent holly corruption and would like to
make little holly into a gillian with ivys help :devilish: :devilish:

and this scenes with mark,robert ,bouncer and lena and ivy will take her probably on partys with drugs in the future will happen ANYWAY eva will already draw and write this scenes

so it should not be this hard for eva to figure out to make it work because its not much work because this SCENES WILL EXIST ANYWAY

and you can engourage holly as slutty/mean lena and ivy so eva should firgue something out

so i really dont understand the no cheating police in a CORRUPTION GAME on cheracters like cindy,alison and holly because they all will have corruption ROUTES ANYWAY

this scens will exist thats my whole point
I totally agree, i want Holly to cheat on good Ian, because Ivy and Lena convince her it's cool to do so. It was super hot seeing Mark manhandling her on all fours and feeding her cumloads while having it on tape. Poor Ian is about to get cucked hard from Holly,now it's Robert's turn to use her holes. All that of course should be player's choice, choosing if they want Lena to push Holly down the slut path. If players are cool with Ntr in HollyxIan they should have the choice to do it, also if they don't like that, they should have the choice to avoid it from happening. One path with poor skills and nerdy Ian falls for nerdy innocent Holly for a serious monogamous relationship should have both outcomes available. Cuck Ian and Pure Holly too. Open relationship/fwb IanxHolly would benefit too, from slutty Holly routes, opening up opportunities for swinging and MFM threesomes, MFF threesomes, DPs etc. Let's hope Eva delivers.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Bro why u acting like this real life fr :ROFLMAO: besides im not talking about her personality im talking about her looks. I meant hitting that bih i never implied putting a ring on that hoe lmao :sleep: is not that deep homie
LMAO touche you are right I guess I was a bit triggered. I have encountered many Ivy types over the years male and female, I just can't stand them. Too old for that shit.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I think you should put manhoe Ian to top of the list. Dude was a serial manipulator if you choose to be. Ian can be a real bastard. Hell, you can force Perry aka your bestfriend who opens his house to you, first to Emma then fuck her and then top of it cuck him on the phone; then let him talk to Cherry then fuck her too. While doing these, you can manipulate Cindy to breakup/cheat your friend. Basically blackmail your boss to have an affair with you. Dating both Cherry and Lena up to a point, btw that was the reason Lena broke up with Axel. Oh and also, while doing all of these you can lead Holly and can interrupt her whenever she is around you talking with someone else. Did I mention turning Alison to a slut 'cause she wants to have something with Ian.
His level of manipulating is just basic shit and not refined enough (he relies on persuasion and is new to this, not enough experience just goes with the flow). The way manipulation works is that till the end the person being manipulated is either guilty, confused or didn't understand at all or can't do shit. A great manipulator is one when others can't do shit to him even if someone know they are being manipulated. Ian's playing of manipulation is rough and cannot keep his shit hidden.

Axel is a beast when it comes to manipulation (as we see his interactions he IS capable of doing much more.) and Seymour is the master that can easily control that beast (much refined than others).
Ivy is dropping hints and is playing according to what hand is dealt to her and she plays it well. While Jeremy can't control shit but relies on Projection and Generalizations.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Yes, provided Louise and Lena had threesome with Jeremy before. (a threesome with Mike can also be arranged with the same condition)
Is there a Louise threesome scene when IanxLena is in committed relationship?

What's the requirement for that?
Is it for Louise to break up with Jeremy?

Reactions: BloodyMares

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
It'll be fire if Eva Kiss decides to troll players and not have a single Ian-Ivy sex scene. Maybe reveal that Ivy is a lesbian all along and she just tolerates men to get what she wants. Maybe Ian can get one pity fuck at the end if he gets cucked by everyone else. It's like a cherry on top of a shit dessert.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
It'll be fire if Eva Kiss decides to troll players and not have a single Ian-Ivy sex scene. Maybe reveal that Ivy is a lesbian all along and she just tolerates men to get what she wants. Maybe Ian can get one pity fuck at the end if he gets cucked by everyone else. It's like a cherry on top of a shit dessert.
Well considering how shes done a fine fucking job so far...

Also, it ain't cucking if your not involved with anyone. :WeSmart:

camube

Jun 4, 2022
I feel like that people who ties Gillian to only NTR shit are missing a lot of opportunities. Firstly, we never got background story why she cheated on mc in the first place. When they finally talked with each other, Gillian seem guilty as fuck; she looked like someone who regretted her decision.

Secondly, if she is truly Mike's girlfriend, she could be cucked by Lena and it would be interesting to see her reaction. In another words, she would get the taste of her own medicine lmao. Here we have a lot of interesting scenarios.

If Ian is in relationship with Lena, he gets cucked by Lena and Mike as well. He with Gillian would draw closer sharing the same grief what eventually leads to the restoration of their relationship.

In another case, Gillian develops her own cuckqueen fetish and starts to lose it, or maybe gets vengeful at Lena and starts to sabotage her.

So far, we know for sure that Eva would make netorare route with Gillian for Ian, however, I hope it would not be limited only to it.
If IanxLena is in committed relationship in ch.9, how can we get MikexLena scenes? is there a way to do that for ch10 or 11?

Reactions: BloodyMares

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
More like calling Eva out on her bullshit. To each their own.
Her "bullshit" is well received by many and this isn't even the final update of ch 11. But she can't please everyone and she really shouldn't. Although people can like or dislike a content, bitching about a developer's work as bullshit is just sad. It's even sadder that it's in a pirate site where most don't even pay the dev for their work and are just sucking off people's hard work for free like a parasite (not that I mind, I'm a parasite myself but less entitled than some). I'd rather just let the dev do what she wants with her creation since I'm just on the receiving end of her story.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes