camube

Jun 4, 2022
if Ian is in a committed relationship (not open) with Lena, is there a way to still accept Alison's offer about talking about Gillian in her house?

I never have that option open on my playthrough and curious what are the requirements for that

Reactions: BloodyMares

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
if Ian is in a committed relationship (not open) with Lena, is there a way to still accept Alison's offer about talking about Gillian in her house?

I never have that option open on my playthrough and curious what are the requirements for that
I mean... there ain't much ehm.. "talking" per se... more like her trying to get you to cheat on Lena but you can agree to "chat".

camube

Jun 4, 2022
I mean... there ain't much ehm.. "talking" per se... more like her trying to get you to cheat on Lena but you can agree to "chat".
yeah that option is not available for me on a committed, exclusive ianxlena relationship

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Does anyone know if we will get Good Jessica scenes in the future? From what it looks like, Jessica is already happy with her relationship and we even lose points from her if we flirt. Will this be another case of juicccy corruption? Maybe Ivy would have a hand in this.

• Angry
Reactions: SerHawkes

Vernalcash

May 20, 2017
Does anyone know if we will get Good Jessica scenes in the future? From what it looks like, Jessica is already happy with her relationship and we even lose points from her if we flirt. Will this be another case of juicccy corruption? Maybe Ivy would have a hand in this.
You have to remember that good Jess used to be way worse than Ivy and decided to stop. I very much doubt Ivy would have any influence over her.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
It'll be fire if Eva Kiss decides to troll players and not have a single Ian-Ivy sex scene. Maybe reveal that Ivy is a lesbian all along and she just tolerates men to get what she wants. Maybe Ian can get one pity fuck at the end if he gets cucked by everyone else. It's like a cherry on top of a shit dessert.
That would be fun to watch all the Ivy simps explode.

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
For mac version i have to wait for beta or final version...
I took a quick look at this alpha version using the SDK for mac... but I think I'll wait for the final version for a deep immersion in the paths present in this update.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
For mac version i have to wait for beta or final version...
I took a quick look at this alpha version using the SDK for mac... but I think I'll wait for the final version for a deep immersion in the paths present in this update.
What do you mean.
Do you miss out if you dont play full version first or you can just continue from where you left off without any problems

Apr 28, 2017
What do you guys think about Agnes and Seymour, where the power dynamic leans between those two?
Agnes has all the power He behaves like he does to impress her!!

Call me naive but I think that If Seymour is, somehow, separated from Agnes, He will become slightly more likable and will grow closer to Lena (if on his route), though he will never stop doing depraved things to her because it is alo clear that he likes that kind of thing...

Apr 28, 2017
Good Jessica is present, I don't remember how to get her in this but she is there, I think she appears when Ian and Jeremy meet at the bar, some of the dialogue choices there make her good and other make her bad, but I read here somewhere that Good Jessica is "canon" for Eva Kiss, so...

Apr 28, 2017
It'll be fire if Eva Kiss decides to troll players and not have a single Ian-Ivy sex scene. Maybe reveal that Ivy is a lesbian all along and she just tolerates men to get what she wants. Maybe Ian can get one pity fuck at the end if he gets cucked by everyone else. It's like a cherry on top of a shit dessert.
Ivy is clearly bixexual, She shows interest in Billy and has some scenes with Holly and Lena

Reactions: SerHawkes

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Good Jessica is present, I don't remember how to get her in this but she is there, I think she appears when Ian and Jeremy meet at the bar, some of the dialogue choices there make her good and other make her bad, but I read here somewhere that Good Jessica is "canon" for Eva Kiss, so...
Good/Bad Jess depends on Lena's choices. If she sleeps with Mike and/or Robert Jess will be bad.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
GG Jess happens as long as Lena doesn't screw Robert (why would you?) or Mike early on. That said, to say that 'Ivy is gonna help corrupt her to cheat' is truly the most laughable claim known to common sense man. Why would she turn her back on Ashley or Dave for a literal no body to her in Ian? Like she is gonna listen to Ivy telling her to hit Ian up. Then again some people here truly just wanna talk shit without anything to back their claim with Ivy.

Reactions: Deathzazor

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Agnes has all the power He behaves like he does to impress her!!
Trying to impress/just showing off doesn't necessarily mean that Agnes has power over Seymour. On the other hand SHE DOES have a powerful aura/vibe to her. We'll see how she is going to be.

CyberL4d

Dec 24, 2018
Since Ian has a tendency to fuck every breathing existence in the game, I don't think Ivy can get away with his D.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Yes, but she has to view dominating Louise as "not really cheating." To get to that point with Louise, you have to tell her about Jeremy and Ivy and then have sex with her repeatedly. If you don't, the only way you can get the threesome with her and Ian is by also having the threesome with Jeremy, and that is only available without a commited relationship to Ian.

Louise is just "female Robert" so this is only an option for me in a single save, made for science.

Ian x Lena x Ivy is when the heavens are going to open, boys. And it will be raining with my cum.
Thank you so much for the walkthrough.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes