ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Pickup artist doesn't necessarily mean that you you can't manipulate.
Obviously, given the very thing pickup artists do is manipulation. What i meant was it's a very limited set of skills, and hardly anything to write home about.

I used the word "Beast" for him for a reason not "Master". He has all tools YET he has so little control over himself. This is what makes him suffer in long run.
If you meant he's got potential to be a good manipulator then should've said so. "Beast" implies a high level of mastery and/or prowess, and that's where my objection came from.

EDIT: I would recommend TWO Anime 1) Classroom of the Elite 2) DeathNote
You will understand what I'm trying to say. Both are short anime.
I'm familiar with the former. I haven't seen more blatant power fantasy for incels since Sword Art Online (okay, there's maybe couple isekai shows that come close) If you need your entire cast to perpetually clutch the idiot ball in order to make your protagonist look like a "master manipulator, honest!" then it's not really as convincing as you'd hope.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
With Lena Idk I haven't done any Robert or Mike route. Who better Robert or Mike?
Depends on what you mean by better. In terms of the sex scenes themselves I think the ones unique to Mike are better made, but by and far they share most scenes with Ian, with small variations in skin colour and such.
If you are asking in terms of which character makes a better partner I'd say neither, Robert is a creep and Mike is in a relationship already.
Robert is as mediocre as it gets while Mike seems to be the writer's favorite. Lena is going to have much more fun with the latter, if nothing else.
Funny that's your take, since Eva herself has mentioned enjoying creating content for Robert over other male characters.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Depends on what you mean by better. In terms of the sex scenes themselves I think the ones unique to Mike are better made, but by and far they share most scenes with Ian, with small variations in skin colour and such.
If you are asking in terms of which character makes a better partner I'd say neither, Robert is a creep and Mike is in a relationship already.
This is one thing I have problem in the game is that most of the guy routes are honestly seems to lack any depth tbh. I mean in GGGB most of the guys have Layers. I hated Jack until I did his love romance route without sleeping with him first; even Arthur that piece of shit had better sex scenes.

I still it's a bit of fact that older people having sex young adults or someone younger than than them is hot as hell; it really explains why people love Mom/Son incest so much or the fact people loved The Ian/Boss scenes.
All thou I like Jeremy sex scenes I can see him asking for Ian to have threesome Emma in the future as well. I swear I want more Emma content as well.

• Haha
Reactions: jduk

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Funny that's your take, since Eva herself has mentioned enjoying creating content for Robert over other male characters.
That's interesting to hear because if it's the case then it doesn't really show -- Robert's scenes are relatively few, and most of it is just copy/paste shared with other characters (Ian or Mike for sex scenes, Ian, Mike or even Stan for Stalkfap)

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
That's interesting to hear because if it's the case then it doesn't really show -- Robert's scenes are relatively few, and most of it is just copy/paste shared with other characters (Ian or Mike for sex scenes, Ian, Mike or even Stan for Stalkfap)
Roberts scenes have become fewer, yes, but this was not always the case. Take a look at the first bunch of chapters, it's basically only him or Ian that's available to Lena. In the demo, I seem to recall, I think it's even only Robert Lena can actually get with, as Ian's content lies outside the story available in the demo.

Eva has also attempted to re-work Robert to make him more tolerable, I think his declining amount of content has more to do with Eva giving up on over-developing content for a character that no one actually likes.

Feb 22, 2023
Roberts scenes have become fewer, yes, but this was not always the case. Take a look at the first bunch of chapters, it's basically only him or Ian that's available to Lena. In the demo, I seem to recall, I think it's even only Robert Lena can actually get with, as Ian's content lies outside the story available in the demo.

Eva has also attempted to re-work Robert to make him more tolerable, I think his declining amount of content has more to do with Eva giving up on over-developing content for a character that no one actually likes.
I agree with this. I think nobody really liked Robert or thought he was interesting. I dont think I ever bothered to have Lena sleep with him with any serious playthrough.

Overall I think its fine to have some less than amazing options for the characters. Sometimes hookups are meh. I think leaving Robert as is, works for the story

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020

Even just giving him a hobby would do him good. Eva did Robert so dirty early on as he was portrayed as someone with no hobbies and passions that even Lena isn't interested in him even if she wasn't seeing someone else like Ian. It's fine having a character be more like a tool but having Robert compete as a possible romantic interest just makes the audience lose interest in him. Make him a Formula 1 racer or something, at least Louise got that submissive bitch going for her.

• Haha
Reactions: SerHawkes

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Now that I had the time to play the game again, here are some of my ramblings.

• I think Cherry is the most adjusted human in that town. She can be a good match for Ian.
  • I don't believe that Allison is taking her pills. She got that breeding kink. I hope chad Ian will accompany her to the nearest Planned Parenthood office when she gets pregnant.
I may be gaslighted by Ivy and Lena who are biased against her, but I wouldn't be surprised if Cherry turns out to be unreliable and still not hung over Axel.

I gave Alison the benefit of the doubt in regard that all creampie scenes were accidental (and it is in Jeremies case), but the chapter 11 seduction was too much of an assault. Alison rawed him not once but twice, so an accident isn't possible.

Lenas male love interests being less compelling than Ians is self-evident by how Eva wants to differantiate between the two protagonists. Ian has to fight for the attention while Lena has more of a case of unwanted attention. However, the recent update indicates that drama is unavoidable, even relatively homely characters like Holly, Alison and Emma will get complicated and a problem. Hollys corruption path just get more and more off hand, Alison threw herself at Ian and Emma's passion at social justice will infect Ian and Lena if they side with Seymoure. Already Perry couldn't flirt with her because she lead the conversation towards his father, which can be explained by Perrys inability to properly flirt, but is just the start.

Last edited:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I agree with this. I think nobody really liked Robert or thought he was interesting. I dont think I ever bothered to have Lena sleep with him with any serious playthrough.

Overall I think its fine to have some less than amazing options for the characters. Sometimes hookups are meh. I think leaving Robert as is, works for the story
I'd love for Lena to have more casual sexual encounters, the problem isn't really that there is an issue with having less developed options available, the issue is that there are external factors that makes the options available unattractive.

For example Mike is off limits because he's in a relationship and Lena knows it right away. If Mike had been a bigger asshole and kept that fact secret I'd have been more inclined to do his initial scenes since he'd just be a guy Lena can fuck.

The whole Mark/Holly stuff is kinda weird for me to play too, since at this point Holly is more sexually explorative than my Lena, so she should no longer really be asking her for advice :ROFLMAO:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
They already mentioned that Ashe is her wife/partner if i am not mistaken. :unsure:
Good Jess and Good Ash are engaged if Lena doesn't fuck neither Robert or Mike and doesn't agree with Seymour Blackmail. Who knows, maybe the two loverbirds could still be down for one last (wholesome) dirty fun with Ian/Lena before they get married? :devilish:

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: BloodyMares

Lndlordd

Apr 27, 2017
Not yet played the new update (actually haven't played since the revamp), have the next 3-4 days completely free & planning to go on a marathon run exploring all possibilities...Before I do, my two cents about Holly (based on what I've read on the thread)...

- Ian-Holly-Lena throuple will most likely occur & would be on the path where Ian-Lena are in love/relationship while also harboring feelings for Holly
- Holly & Mark scene on Ian-Holly love path is most likely a bug, as that would drastically contradict the character
- Mark as the option on holly corruption path seems an underwhelming choice, he's a minor character in ORS as well as GGGB, would have preferred a more fleshed out character like Dave or Jack or building on the interaction with Marcel (bouncer) would also have been interesting.

Reactions: Horker14

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
- Mark as the option on holly corruption path seems an underwhelming choice, he's a minor character in ORS as well as GGGB, would have preferred a more fleshed out character like Dave or Jack or building on the interaction with Marcel (bouncer) would also have been interesting.
Don't worry. Holly has an insane amount of options.

Reactions: BloodyMares

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
I'd love for Lena to have more casual sexual encounters, the problem isn't really that there is an issue with having less developed options available, the issue is that there are external factors that makes the options available unattractive.

For example Mike is off limits because he's in a relationship and Lena knows it right away. If Mike had been a bigger asshole and kept that fact secret I'd have been more inclined to do his initial scenes since he'd just be a guy Lena can fuck.

The whole Mark/Holly stuff is kinda weird for me to play too, since at this point Holly is more sexually explorative than my Lena, so she should no longer really be asking her for advice :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, this Baluart city they live in feels like a small artsy college town, especially since they have to travel for book conferences/fairs. It could explain why one man (Seymour) has such outsized power in the town, and why it feels like Lena has so few presented options for at least a casual hookup with an individual that doesn't immediately come across as questionable. Any reasonably sized city would have tons of options for a relatively outgoing and pretty girl like Lena, even if she had moderately high standards.

Well, the real reason is that Eva seems to want to write characters that will stick around in the story, not hookups, that fit a kink of some kind, but still, I like to puzzle out if there's a way to make these issues consistent with the in-story context.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes