camube

Jun 4, 2022
I think this is intentional -- both Ian and the player can get a feeling Cindy is dragging her feet with breakup with Wade for some reason, and then comes a talk with Ivy who mentions that there's rumors Cindy is now dating Alex, which seeds further doubt in Ian (and player, too) Ian's thoughts on that are like they were copy/pasted from arguments in this very thread: "no, she wouldn't... but then she cheated on Wade with me, so she might do it again now"

Ian and Alison can have potentially a big development, having sex for the first time. Also, fucking Alison explicitly sets a flag Ian is cheating on Lena, so all these people complaining how Lena can cheat on Ian but not the other way around, can sit down and shut up now :sneaky:
Is Ian cheat with Alison state can only be achieved through Open Relationship IanxLena?

I have an IanxLena Committed playthrough, and the "go to Alison's Place" option is greyed out.
Do you know what requirements are necessary to get go to Alison's Place option on a Committed playthrough?

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I think you should put manhoe Ian to top of the list. Dude was a serial manipulator if you choose to be. Ian can be a real bastard. Hell, you can force Perry aka your bestfriend who opens his house to you, first to Emma then fuck her and then top of it cuck him on the phone; then let him talk to Cherry then fuck her too. While doing these, you can manipulate Cindy to breakup/cheat your friend. Basically blackmail your boss to have an affair with you. Dating both Cherry and Lena up to a point, btw that was the reason Lena broke up with Axel. Oh and also, while doing all of these you can lead Holly and can interrupt her whenever she is around you talking with someone else. Did I mention turning Alison to a slut 'cause she wants to have something with Ian.

Soon the sequence will change from this
Manipulating level goes like this:
Seymour>Axel>Ivy/Jeremy/>Lena>others
to this

Seymour>Axel>Ivy>Ian>Jeremy>Lena>others

Reason is simple Ian is getting buffed slowly as chapters go by but may speed up.
I don't remember Lena showing manipulation but more like a hypocrite, feel free to correct me.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Is there a Louise threesome scene when IanxLena is in committed relationship?

What's the requirement for that?
Is it for Louise to break up with Jeremy?
Yes, if Louise breaks up with Jeremy and Lena accepts her advances and then keeps sleeping with Louise, she can invite her to a threesome with Ian in committed relationship.

I have an IanxLena Committed playthrough, and the "go to Alison's Place" option is greyed out.
Do you know what requirements are necessary to get go to Alison's Place option on a Committed playthrough?
No, it's not necessary to have open relationship. As indicated by smiling face, the option requires Ian to have sufficiently positive relationship with Allison -- at least 6 points in this case, i.e. roughly half of the bar on her Agenda page. To maintain good relationship with Allison have Ian listen to her problems and generally pay attention to her, instead of being rude.

Reactions: camube

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Axel is a beast when it comes to manipulation (as we see his interactions he IS capable of doing much more.)
Ehh, the only thing Axel shows us is that he's a basic pickup artist. Hardly a "master" of manipulation if he can't even prevent Ivy from getting pissed off with him. He also flails helplessly while trying to get back Lena, makes an idiot out of himself in front of her multiple times, and potentially fails if the player will have none of it.

Last edited:

camube

Jun 4, 2022
No, it's not necessary to have open relationship. As indicated by smiling face, the option requires Ian to have sufficiently positive relationship with Allison -- at least 6 points in this case, i.e. roughly half of the bar on her Agenda page. To maintain good relationship with Allison have Ian listen to her problems and generally pay attention to her, instead of being rude.
i think my problem is, on that playthrough, prior to Chapter 9, Ian was going for Cherry instead of Alison and so, her relationship point is low, even if Ian listen to her problems and stuffs.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
i think my problem is, on that playthrough, prior to Chapter 9, Ian was going for Cherry instead of Alison and so, her relationship point is low, even if Ian listen to her problems and stuffs.
My Ian also went for Cherry but his relationship with Alison was still high enough (he had 7 points with her when asked) Keep in mind you can sometimes get extra relationship point if, during get-togethers with friends, you pick Alison as first person to speak to, when given a choice.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
My Ian also went for Cherry but his relationship with Alison was still high enough (he had 7 points with her when asked) Keep in mind you can sometimes get extra relationship point if, during get-togethers with friends, you pick Alison as first person to speak to, when given a choice.
Yeah I think I chose Cherry-leaning answers like, not checking on Alison at all on the first Shine scene, choosing Emma on Blazers, and choosing Both Are Cool on favorite bar question, stuffs like that.

I didn't make Ian deliberately rude towards Alison, but yeah I think that playthrough point is just too low.

Oh man, i really want to read the dialogue lines of a non-open Lena-committed Ian cheating on Alison.

That's probably the one playthrough i don't have on Ch11.

That and non-Seymour playthrough

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
I can't see Lena breaking up with Ian if he continues to pursue Cherry because the game just has errors, I think there's a choice prompt but the error just makes me 'ignore' or skip through the dialogue, missing it. The game automatically makes the choice for me to break up with Cherry.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I can't see Lena breaking up with Ian if he continues to pursue Cherry
There's no such thing. If Lena and Ian are in committed relationship Cherry automatically withdraws. If Lena and Ian are hooking up then it's Ian who gets option to stay away from Lena and pursue Cherry instead.

Last edited:

zoomzoomzoom

May 19, 2021
Now that I had the time to play the game again, here are some of my ramblings.

• I think Cherry is the most adjusted human in that town. She can be a good match for Ian.
  • I don't believe that Allison is taking her pills. She got that breeding kink. I hope chad Ian will accompany her to the nearest Planned Parenthood office when she gets pregnant.
  • Idk if it is just me but I think Ian and Cindy's first scene(Wade's Party) got some minor changes. I'm not sure but I think it got 2-3 frames of images added.
  • It is funny that Ian kinda loses his stamina when he is with Holly. Maybe I'm doing something wrong in that route.
  • I love how much of a whore Lena is. She is lowkey adorable lmao.
  • I really hope Ivy will not stop with her shit stirring. I'm really curious to see how she will navigate the Wildcats stuff.
  • And lastly, Gillian's new fit suits her so well. I like her cheating ass now.

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
There's no such thing. If Lena and Ian are in committed relationship Cherry automatically withdraws. If Lena and Ian are hooking up then it's Ian who gets option to stay away from Lena and pursue Cherry instead.
I've read here that Lena breaks up with Ian if he continues to pursue Cherry.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I've read here that Lena breaks up with Ian if he continues to pursue Cherry.
It's true you can read many things here, but shouldn't put much faith in them, really. :sneaky:

Lena gets pretty upset when she learns Ian and Cherry know each other, but that's the extent of it iirc.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Ehh, the only thing Axel shows us is that he's a basic pickup artist.
Pickup artist doesn't necessarily mean that you you can't manipulate. Manipulation also occurs using words and he can clearly use them damn well (Recall his first conversation with Ian and Cindy in Club how he interacts with Ian and Cindy). He just resorts to words to manipulate and if not than goes on intimidation, coercion etc. as we see his fight with Ian on Ivy's birthday.

Hardly a "master" of manipulation if he can't even prevent Ivy from getting pissed off with him.
I used the word "Beast" for him for a reason not "Master". He has all tools YET he has so little control over himself. This is what makes him suffer in long run.

He also flails helplessly while trying to get back Lena, makes an idiot out of himself in front of her multiple times, and potentially fails if the player will have none of it.
He plays guilt card with Lena, uses projection, tries to reflect that he changed etc all are just his words. That he does all the time but again it's his control that limits him. Whenever he loses his calm he is caught is a vulnerable position and Lena mentions this after Axel's fight with Ian after Ivy's Birthday party that he is same as always and won't change. That's the reason Axel fails trying to get Lena back. Lena knows him for a long time. Also note putting Ivy in a position so that she cannot tell anyone what kinda deal She has with him and She can't do shit to him cause it will back fire on her is also manipulation.

Axel and Ian both greatly rely on Persuasion but the self-control Axel lacks is what Ian has and the experience Ian lacks is what Axel has. Gaining control is difficult for Axel but gaining experience is not that difficult for Ian.

EDIT: I would recommend TWO Anime 1) Classroom of the Elite 2) DeathNote
You will understand what I'm trying to say. Both are short anime.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kian@

Tymoriel

Nov 19, 2017
I just started a new game, a dedicated Cindy love route. I would like to know what do you guys think about her and the game paths love/cheat?

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
This was probably mentioned before but the body diversity between of the girls; I really love how the petite girls are the most attractive to me mostly referring to Cindy and Holly. I really enjoying getting more Holly plus her sex scenes in the update by far are great especially her riding the hell out of Ian.

I lost my saves but I'm going to do solo Chad Ian/ Holly path. With Lena Idk I haven't done any Robert or Mike route. Who better Robert or Mike?

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes