SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
With you on that point, at least. Though it would be kind of hard getting that one past the lawyers. :unsure:
Considering he owes us for being a douche of a friend for not mentioning out ex is back, it's the least he could do if he wanted us to put in a good word with Ivy. Too bad for him, I didn't and will never, likely causing Ivy to reject every advance the dumbass continually tries with her, to the point where she will likely have enough and either kick him squarely in the balls or taser him...

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Show me on the doll where she touched you.

I find it comical how people are trying to keep this narrative of Ivy as 'Manipulator/Corruptor' when AGAIN the true manipulator and corruptor is non other than Lena and the player. Ivy is the idea woman, suggestor of suggestions, but ultimately it's boils down to Lena either agreeing for Holly to hook up with Mark, or let Ivy have her way, or steer Holly away from Mark and other things.

But sure, lets continually slander the best girl of the game (who is the virgin fucking mary at this point) with your own choices that yall CHOSE to do. Not a great joke. -420/10 would not tell again.
I'm sorry my post upset your Ivy sensibilities but I stand by what I said. An example, the Lena/Ivy/Lousie/Jeremy game, Ivy is the driving force behind that scene and her end goal is to hurt people for her own amusement. She tries to cause a situation (without giving too much away) where either Lena and Jeremy betray Ian or where she destroys Jeremy and Louise's relationship. That is all Ivy and just one example of her manipulating people just to fuck with them for her own amusement. Anyway, if you think she is the virgin Mary then you do you, just realise not everyone thinks she is the best girl in the game and nor do they have too.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
That is all Ivy and just one example of her manipulating people just to fuck with them
Yeah, it's called a game for a reason, specially when she has all the cards and knows Jeremy isn't to loyal to his so called bitch of a 'girlfriend'. Why would she play nice to Louise who been a total bitch to her and put on airs and be play it cool? Tell me? Considering Jeremy is the one who sent her the unsolicited dick pic to begin with, and didn't bother to mention he was in a relationship at the time, only to find out about it, of course she is going to put them both through shit. To show Louise that her boyfriend is total fucking trash. And AGAIN, in regards to Ian for that matter, it's entirely up to the player if they want to engage on the possible cheating or not. And even then, if you told Jeremy that Lena was the girl, shockingly he hold true to his bro and refuses Lena there.

But sure sure, she's the manipulative queen and is clearly the evil one... How laughable.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Have played through with different Lena/Holly variations now.

First was non-pole-dancing (and therefore non-Ivy) Holly. Just now I played through emphasising Holly's change variable but keeping the romance intact (not doing the first threesome with Ivy), I did different saves trying out both having Holly not do Mark and do him and including Ivy or not.

You get the option to do the shower scene with Ivy and Holly if Ivy and Lena got busy after the Axel confrontation at the Ivy birthday chapter. You can use a willpower point to not give in to Ivy or to protect Holly after giving in to her, probably meaning that if you do give in and get the shower-threesome scene you might lose the Holly romance path? Willpower use = Lena and Holly staying romantic and ending the Ivy threesome path.

Curiously Mark does not feature in any flavour dialogue when it comes to Holly and Lena's romance. He only really comes up in the dialogue specifically about him fucking Holly, but the Ivy shower scene changes the tone after Lena and Holly's later sex scene. If you do the shower scene then Lena will not express a deepening of her and Holly's relationship. If you keep Ivy out of Holly sex scenes, Lena will narrate those thoughts regardless of Marks involvement with Holly too, or how much he got to share of her (both doggy-style photo and the BJ scene where Holly looks into the cam if you told her to release her inner slut).

I suppose I get why Eva hasn't gotten around to giving Lena/Holly players the option to officially have them be a couple yet, but I wonder how much further it will be given how both Mark and Louise seem to have unclear roles for that route still.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
You get the option to do the shower scene with Ivy and Holly if Ivy and Lena got busy after the Axel confrontation at the Ivy birthday chapter. You can use a willpower point to not give in to Ivy or to protect Holly after giving in to her, probably meaning that if you do give in and get the shower-threesome scene you might lose the Holly romance path? Willpower use = Lena and Holly staying romantic and ending the Ivy threesome path.
I did a mostly-wholesome dommy Lena-Holly path for one of my main routes, where I gave in and had the shower threesome but no other Ivy corruption. Afterwards Holly was shaken but seemed understanding, and Lena felt kinda bad about it. Overall, I don't think it should end the wholesome romance path, but I could be wrong.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Yeah, it's called a game for a reason, specially when she has all the cards and knows Jeremy isn't to loyal to his so called bitch of a 'girlfriend'. Why would she play nice to Louise who been a total bitch to her and put on airs and be play it cool? Tell me? Considering Jeremy is the one who sent her the unsolicited dick pic to begin with, and didn't bother to mention he was in a relationship at the time, only to find out about it, of course she is going to put them both through shit. To show Louise that her boyfriend is total fucking trash. And AGAIN, in regards to Ian for that matter, it's entirely up to the player if they want to engage on the possible cheating or not. And even then, if you told Jeremy that Lena was the girl, shockingly he hold true to his bro and refuses Lena there.

But sure sure, she's the manipulative queen and is clearly the evil one... How laughable.
Ivy is okay because Jeremy is an asshole? Great logic there. The original post was about Ivy not Jeremy, nice attempt to sidestep though. Then you try and justify Ivy's nasty behaviour because Louise is a bitch to her hence supporting my argument.
The player doesn't control Ivy, you can make decisions to avoid Ivy's behaviour but that doesn't mean Ivy's character is sweet and innocent, it means the player avoided the full scene and depths the Ivy character goes too. Jeremy or Lena can say no but that is not what Ivy wants, she wants them to go ahead with it without any consideration to the consequences and we know this because she makes snide remarks about it if she doesn't get her way.

I didn't say Ivy was the 'evil one' just manipulative. Yep you have provided me with a good laugh, time to move on from this topic.

Oct 10, 2022

I do agree she is sort of manipulative or at least pragmatist but she was right about Jeremy situation. Also, first I saw that scene I get the impression that she was protecting Lena, not retaliating bitchiness of Louise.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SerHawkes

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Yeah, it's called a game for a reason, specially when she has all the cards and knows Jeremy isn't to loyal to his so called bitch of a 'girlfriend'. Why would she play nice to Louise who been a total bitch to her and put on airs and be play it cool? Tell me? Considering Jeremy is the one who sent her the unsolicited dick pic to begin with, and didn't bother to mention he was in a relationship at the time, only to find out about it, of course she is going to put them both through shit. To show Louise that her boyfriend is total fucking trash.
Read through what you wrote. If that's not manipulative behavior, what is? Normal people don't get involved in other people's relationships and try to get them to cheat, even if they don't like the person.

Man, you guys only see shit in black and white. There are no concrete evidence that she is an evil mastermind orchestrating all the drama (yet, but there are some hints/red herrings), but she is obviously a superficial onlyfans thot who is not even close to an "ideal woman you'd bring home to meet your parents." That's fine. Every NPC has character flaws, and she is no exception.

It seems likely that Ivy will be a cheating target for Ian, so let's see what kinda person she is when that happens.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I did a mostly-wholesome dommy Lena-Holly path for one of my main routes, where I gave in and had the shower threesome but no other Ivy corruption. Afterwards Holly was shaken but seemed understanding, and Lena felt kinda bad about it. Overall, I don't think it should end the wholesome romance path, but I could be wrong.
I suppose we'll see PG. I just found the dialogue difference noteworthy.

Curiously if you do have Lena and Ivy have sex after the Axel thing, but don't do the shower scene, Holly seems to still be aware that Lena and Ivy fooled around still, as she will mention being not as daring as Ivy after their final sex scene. This is something she doesn't bring up after that scene on playthroughs where no Lena/Ivy stuff happened at all.
I don't recall that detail being brought up earlier on in that playthrough so I am unsure if it's an oversight or if we're meant to assume Ivy just told her.

Reactions: Princess Groundhog
Apr 25, 2021
I admire your passion for Ivy. She is a popular character and here is the 'but', some of us mere mortals can indeed resist nasty manipulative people like Ivy. I'm being polite, I have other names for her. I wouldn't want to be in the same room as someone like her in RL. No time for people like her at all. Lena needs better 'friends,' hence why I like Ian for her, much better friend circle for Lena. Ivy's character is fantastic as a story device though.
Bro why u acting like this real life fr :ROFLMAO: besides im not talking about her personality im talking about her looks. I meant hitting that bih i never implied putting a ring on that hoe lmao :sleep: is not that deep homie

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Read through what you wrote. If that's not manipulative behavior, what is? Normal people don't get involved in other people's relationships and try to get them to cheat, even if they don't like the person.

Man, you guys only see shit in black and white. There are no concrete evidence that she is an evil mastermind orchestrating all the drama (yet, but there are some hints/red herrings), but she is obviously a superficial onlyfans thot who is not even close to an "ideal woman you'd bring home to meet your parents." That's fine. Every NPC has character flaws, and she is no exception.

It seems likely that Ivy will be a cheating target for Ian, so let's see what kinda person she is when that happens.
Exactly. Theres no true evidence she masterminding everything. Suggesting, perhaps, holding certain cards to the chest for leverage, naturally.

But we will likely have to see how Eva pulls it all together, whether Ian is a cheating target or not, remains to be seen.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
What do you guys think about Agnes and Seymour, where the power dynamic leans between those two?

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
What do you guys think about Agnes and Seymour, where the power dynamic leans between those two?
Seymour acts very differently to Lena's refusal to work with Axel depending on if Agnes if present or not.

Dunno if Agnes has actual tangible power over him in some form, but it's pretty clear she's his peer given that he acts like a little bitch to impress her.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes