fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Probably has to avoid sending money to her parents too. Which after Ch. 11 developments is just smart in hindsight anyway.
Yeah I didn't mention that because my previous save files were made before chapter 11 developments and in a lot of those I did send money over. So even with that cash being sent Lena isnt that screwed.

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
He could simply not know about it? He fucked her mom, broke it off and she didn't tell him about becoming pregnant since she doesn't want him to associate with her children.
because Lena's mom seems like the type of person who would have no interest in those fat child support checks Seymore would be forced to provide.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Louise just needs a mistress with a firm hand, when Lena decides

because Lena's mom seems like the type of person who would have no interest in those fat child support checks Seymore would be forced to provide.
If anything, she is the opposite: She rather sacrifices her own health instead of asking others for help.

She met him 22 years ago and it may have ended on bad terms, so she could assume he wouldn't help her and/or she doesn't want to depend on his money, because she was appaled by what she saw.

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
If anything, she is the opposite: She rather sacrifices her own health instead of asking others for help.

She met him 22 years ago and it may have ended on bad terms, so she could assume he wouldn't help her and/or she doesn't want to depend on his money, because she was appaled by what she saw.
you had me for a moment, nice use of sarcasm

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
Is there any evidence to support that Lena may be Seymour's illegitimate daughter?

I am not saying it is impossible. However, if I had to say which girl has the highest probability of being his illegitimate daughter it is Emma.

The dynamic between those two is extremely similar to the dynamic between Arthur and Iris. It would be a very interesting plot twist. You could argue "Well, Emma is Hispanic". She could be 1/2 Hispanic. It is possible that her mother was a Maid / Secretary or something for Seymour and she got knocked up Arnold Schwarzenegger style.

It is possible that Emma knows and he does not, and him being her illegetimaite father on top of all of the other bullshit could be why she hates the man so much, turned to drugs and is his polar opposite and nemesis.

• Angry
Reactions: MF_DOOM

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
very weird. lena can't just work a job and go on with life without being coerced into sleazy, sexual exploitation from every guy around her. what is the message here?
You can have Lena live her life without doing any of this, and start to develop a successful career as a musician (while also helping elderly pair to maintain their family business) So the message here is your choices are on you.

Reactions: Balsamic

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
ian does not have anywhere near as hard a time. pissing off minerva and standing up to her gets you to fuck her, or gets you a chance at having your work directly put to seymour. standing up to her, suddenly ian is able to totally intelligently reverse her blackmail in a huge gotcha moment.
Ian needs relatively high intelligence stat to reverse the blackmail. Otherwise he winds up with Minerva cutting his pay and threatening to fire him if he steps out of the line again. While yes, he can potentially get another job with Seymour, there's already hints this will put him in position where he's going to accommodate Seymour's demands if he wants to have any success at that new job, or to see his writing career go anywhere.

rejecting holly doesn't result in her ignoring you coldly at work - on the contrary, she still helps you and hangs around you.

if you reject robert, he treats you differently at work and you get fired (if you suck his cock, he manages to help you keep your job).
Yes, Robert is a douchebag while Holly isn't. Pissing off Robert gets Ian physically assaulted, something Lena thankfully doesn't have to deal with.

it's more than just 'your choices are on you'. that's the most smooth-brained take i've ever heard on this forum, and that's saying something.
I don't think you're really in position to comment on anyone's brains with that initial hot take of yours.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Is there any evidence to support that Lena may be Seymour's illegitimate daughter?

I am not saying it is impossible. However, if I had to say which girl has the highest probability of being his illegitimate daughter it is Emma.

The dynamic between those two is extremely similar to the dynamic between Arthur and Iris. It would be a very interesting plot twist. You could argue "Well, Emma is Hispanic". She could be 1/2 Hispanic. It is possible that her mother was a Maid / Secretary or something for Seymour and she got knocked up Arnold Schwarzenegger style.

It is possible that Emma knows and he does not, and him being her illegetimaite father on top of all of the other bullshit could be why she hates the man so much, turned to drugs and is his polar opposite and nemesis.
The evidence is:
-Lena's dad is not her real dad.
-Seymour has a weird fixation on Lena that occurs in every route regardless of relationship and we haven't seen any evidence of him acting like that with any other woman in the game.
-Lena and Seymour have distinct blue eyes.
-They haven't been able to have any physical sexual acts together. If the theory is true then it's because both Eva Kiss and Seymour don't want to make the player/Lena have an incestuous relationship until they know the truth.

That's all the evidence. Nothing concrete, but wouldn't be the most shocking thing ever.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
ian does not have anywhere near as hard a time. pissing off minerva and standing up to her gets you to fuck her, or gets you a chance at having your work directly put to seymour. standing up to her, suddenly ian is able to totally intelligently reverse her blackmail in a huge gotcha moment. rejecting holly doesn't result in her ignoring you coldly at work - on the contrary, she still helps you and hangs around you.

if you reject robert, he treats you differently at work and you get fired (if you suck his cock, he manages to help you keep your job).
if you reject seymour early, he uses his political clout and connections to stop galleries and photographers from working with you to coerce you into sexually humiliating yourself for him.

it's more than just 'your choices are on you'. that's the most smooth-brained take i've ever heard on this forum, and that's saying something.
Seymour targets the other galleries and photographers regardless. Doesn't matter if Lena rejects him or not. The only difference is that if she rejects him, she finds out he blacklisted her.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
-Seymour has a weird fixation on Lena that occurs in every route regardless of relationship and we haven't seen any evidence of him acting like that with any other woman in the game.
To be fair, this is hardly evidence of any biological relation between these two -- gods know there's plenty enough weirdos out there who get absolutely fixated on women they have zero relation with.

Seymour also gets fixated on Ian, although not to the point where he'd request Ian to put a vibrator in his butt. Yet.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
You need to stop hooking up with Alison and go for Emma at some point mid-game, or never hook up with Alison in the first place. For blonde Alison specifically you'll probably need the latter. So yes, going back all way to Chapter 1.
If Ian is a couple with Lena, he will break it off with Alison in chap 10. At least that was my run and she let Ian cum inside when she jumps him after the art gallery.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
To be fair, this is hardly evidence of any biological relation between these two -- gods know there's plenty enough weirdos out there who get absolutely fixated on women they have zero relation with.

Seymour also gets fixated on Ian, although not to the point where he'd request Ian to put a vibrator in his butt. Yet.
Yes it's not definitive. Merely informed speculation, there's no definitive evidence that Seymour is Lena's father until he says so or we see some DNA test/documents. But for a theory we only need to list the things that point in certain direction. The difference between "he is" and "he could be".

Reactions: jigga51 and ffive
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes