SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Louise is a over jealous clingy bitch who has no appeal other than being a servile hole and to a bottom bitch to Lena if the interest lies there.

Alison is just a yandere waiting to happen. Truly, trying to vie for Ians affections by possibly sleeping with Jeremy... yeah, cause I'm so into that.

Alison, naked, fingering herself: WHY WON'T YOU NOTICE ME?!
My Ian: I see you as a friend, nothing more. Now put your clothes back on. I'm busy with stuff.
Ivy: I'm stuff.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Those who say Lena is Seymour's daughter(in theory) Seymour just denied it. May be projecting shit
screenshot0001.png

Reactions: ffive

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
He could simply not know about it? He fucked her mom, broke it off and she didn't tell him about becoming pregnant since she doesn't want him to associate with her children.
I mean the person who can check accounts of other and "info" wouldn't happen to know who Lena's mother is?

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
I mean the person who can check accounts of other and "info" wouldn't happen to know who Lena's mother is?
If the mother took her husbands name, he doesn't have any links. Just because he could look into her background doesn't mean he did it.

Reactions: | Vee |

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
while playing this game... so the only way for lena to be successful and live a normal life, is to
1. fuck her sleazy manager at the restaurant
2. let her cheating ex back into her life and fuck him
3. whore herself out on stalkfap
4. prostrate herself out to seymour, and let him humiliate her for his own disgusting, sleazy desires

very weird. lena can't just work a job and go on with life without being coerced into sleazy, sexual exploitation from every guy around her. what is the message here?
That you are are playing a game WHICH is not real life. Oh and Seymour apparently own more than half of the Belraut.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
while playing this game... so the only way for lena to be successful and live a normal life, is to
4. prostrate herself out to seymour, and let him humiliate her for his own disgusting, sleazy desires

very weird. lena can't just work a job and go on with life without being coerced into sleazy, sexual exploitation from every guy around her. what is the message here?
She can refuse, she will struggle for a while but she might be successful with her songs

• Red Heart
Reactions: Faith04

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020

I'd need to look at the finer details of the amount of money Lena can make, but I'm pretty sure as long as she doesn't buy more than one outfit, one sex toy, work with Seymour early in the game, but reject him later and sell his necklace, she can be in the green. She doesn't get nearly as much cash as Ian, but he also doesn't have nearly as much to spend on.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
intelligent responses only please. sorry, should have specified this in my original post.
Other scenario for her may open up
1) Emma offered her help (as a singer)
2) The man playing role as Bum will make things messy or clean for her
3) Ian can spare her some money
4) restaurant shows will gain popularity bcz of shows

Reactions: Faith04

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018

Just like real life

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
I'd need to look at the finer details of the amount of money Lena can make, but I'm pretty sure as long as she doesn't buy more than one outfit, one sex toy, work with Seymour early in the game, but reject him later and sell his necklace, she can be in the green. She doesn't get nearly as much cash as Ian, but he also doesn't have nearly as much to spend on.
Probably has to avoid sending money to her parents too. Which after Ch. 11 developments is just smart in hindsight anyway.

Reactions: jigga51
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes