Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
And you can put Emma and Perry in the same room and still make sure that she's not going to return his feelings. Just to maximize enjoyment :D.
That is correct, but then you have to handle the Wade, Lena and Holly situation as well, which can be a pain. Here much depends on the general situation at the start of the holiday, who likes whom, who has a stressed relationship, who has broken up, etc. It is possible to gain a roommate after the breakup quite quickly due to this, whom you cannot get rid off for the night.
As said, the easiest and foolproof way to get a storm free room is coupling Emma and Perry up.

WhiteSwan1916

Aug 18, 2023
Cherry is the best Waifu of the game. Her relationship is by far the most wholesome and once on path she seems firmly in Ian's corner. She also visually outclasses Lena so I can even understand how crushing it must be for her to see Ian fall for her.

I need to figure out how to set up a Cherry fan tag in the signature!

Reactions: axy2

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Besides, coupling up Emma and Perry can lead to fun for all of the persons there. Emma and Perry, wild Holly with Ian and slutty Lena with Wade. This is hinted at by Holly, who is completely convinced that Wade will not interrupt them. There are only 2 possibilities for this conviction.
a) Holly spoke with Wade beforehand, which means you need a fitting general situation, where Wade likes both you and Holly enough to stay away.
b) Holly is so sure because Wade is with Lena

Cherry is the best Waifu of the game. Her relationship is by far the most wholesome and once on path she seems firmly in Ian's corner. She also visually outclasses Lena so I can even understand how crushing it must be for her to see Ian fall for her.
I need to figure out how to set up a Cherry fan tag in the signature!
Cherry is one of the best "waifus" in the game, not the best. Both Alison and Holly (even wild Holly) are firmly on Ian´s side if you go for them and prefer you over other guys, they also have pretty wholesome paths available.
Lena too, but due to her being the second MC here a lot lies in the hand of the player.

In a certain way, slut Holly is a special standout here. It becomes crystal clear during their night together that Holly did most of her "slut path" to become more appealing to Ian, all in the hope she might get a chance one day.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Oh,really? Seems like you are very well aware of it which means only one thing - You too are playing Lena that way :D There's no chance you will really know she will answer exactly that way this question if you didn't play Lena like a whore!
I'm going to throw a wrench in your tirade: i simply view the game's script as i go, to see the alternative paths along with the exact requirements and all. :whistle::coffee:

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Chad Ian with Alisson and ivy would be awesome. To show Jeremy that he aint all that
Do you think that Alison would be open to a threesome with another girl?. She's pretty jelous in a passive-aggresive way and she doesn't seem to be attracted to girls at all, but she gets pretty desperate to get and keep Ian's attention. Sadly there's no even the possibility of subtly suggesting it (like you can with anal) so it doesn't seem likely to happen. Alison/Lena would be funny for the tension.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Do you think that Alison would be open to a threesome with another girl?. She's pretty jelous in a passive-aggresive way and she doesn't seem to be attracted to girls at all, but she gets pretty desperate to get and keep Ian's attention.
Maybe Ian/Cherry/Alison is an option down the road: they are friends, Alison is desperate and Cherry already has experience with threesomes. :sneaky:

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Oh how do this?
Don't put money for the food so Emma doesn't have her vegan burguers and just generally don't help Perry look better with Emma (tell him to show some hospitality when he whines about the dog, tell Emma he's an idiot about her dress and so on). It takes more of an effort to get the idiot laid than making sure he fails.

Maybe Ian/Cherry/Alison is an option down the road: they are friends, Alison is desperate and Cherry already has experience with threesomes. :sneaky:
Bad experiences still count as experience, right?. :whistle:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Also a possibility could be Ian/Alison/wild Holly. :)

Don't put money for the food so Emma doesn't have her vegan burguers and just generally don't help Perry look better with Emma (tell him to show some hospitality when he whines about the dog, tell Emma he's an idiot about her dress and so on). It takes more of an effort to get the idiot laid than making sure he fails.
Yes, but if Emma and Perry do not hit it off, your roommate for the evening depends on your relationship with the other persons, which is even worse fuddling around to get right for this evening, so Holly can come over.
While Perry has grown even more annoying over the last couple updates, coupling him up with Emma, whom he has a crush on for years, gives you some good karma and helps you with Holly. Besides, Perry might start some personal growth now that he is with Emma.
And the two do something for the economy. Strap-ons and dildos might become a bestseller in Baluart now.;):LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: axy2 and ffive

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
Yes, but if Emma and Perry do not hit it off, your roommate for the evening depends on your relationship with the other persons, which is even worse fuddling around to get right for this evening, so Holly can come over.
While Perry has grown even more annoying over the last couple updates, coupling him up with Emma, whom he has a crush on for years, gives you some good karma and helps you with Holly. Besides, Perry might start some personal growth now that he is with Emma.
And the two do something for the economy. Strap-ons and dildos might become a bestseller in Baluart now.;):LOL:
To each their own,I guess. In my save Ian is fucking Cindy and Alison and broke up with Lena because of Stalkfap. Lena is fucking Axel so I got Lena flirting with Wade (pretty disgusting, it kind of mixes with the cuck Ian path if Lena fucks Axel even without dating Ian), but despite Lena going for Holly and slutty Holly no fucking any other guy, I still got her visit and Emma refusing Perry .

camube

Jun 4, 2022
"Short" is the sex scene at the beach if Ian chooses to ignore what Jeremy told him and doesn't confront Lena about her cheating. "Goodbye" is for casual Ian and Lena who break up at the end of Ch.12 (will happend if Ian isn't in love with Lena and didn't get over Gillian)
does casual in this context means keep it casual or open relationship?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
does casual in this context means keep it casual or open relationship?
Casual as in not forming actual relationship (so there's also no discussion of opening it) i.e. Ian and Lena decide to just hook up. Also, to stay on safe side don't have Ian tell Jeremy he's got feelings for Lena. Don't make choices to get over Gillian, either.

Reactions: camube

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Casual as in not forming actual relationship (so there's also no discussion of opening it) i.e. Ian and Lena decide to just hook up. Also, to stay on safe side don't have Ian tell Jeremy he's got feelings for Lena. Don't make choices to get over Gillian, either.
in most of my playthrough, my Ian got over Gillian. I rarely ever have the Heart option open for Ian-Gillian ch 11 conversation on the sidewalk

i think that's why i can't unlock it yet

this is a good update. it's not deep but it's wide.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
To each their own,I guess. In my save Ian is fucking Cindy and Alison and broke up with Lena because of Stalkfap. Lena is fucking Axel so I got Lena flirting with Wade (pretty disgusting, it kind of mixes with the cuck Ian path if Lena fucks Axel even without dating Ian), but despite Lena going for Holly and slutty Holly no fucking any other guy, I still got her visit and Emma refusing Perry .
That is because you broke up with Lena before the trip! That is another situation, since the bedrooms are divided differently then..
If you are still with Lena at the beginning of the beach trip and break up in the evening, then you need Emma and Perry coupled up!
Unless you have some strange mixture of relationship points, this is the easiest way.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes