dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
This is what makes EvaKiss games stand out from the majority of stuff in F95. Most adult games here treat sex like some physical progression improving, like learning kung-fu: starts with blowjobs, then regular sex, then anal, then threesome, then orgy, then wall crawling and by the end of the game the girl is just getting impregnated by aliens while set on fire. It's so juvenile, there is so much more to eroticism than just a nonstop meat slapping fuckfest until the end once the first sex scene happens.
Most stuff are done by coomers with no writing experience :HideThePain:

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Always the eye of the beholder in such cases. I like Holly 3 the best. Pic 1 is the more boyish one, the waist/hip area in special. Holly 3 has clear womanly curves there.
To each his own indeed, but in my book a six-pack and Dwayne Johnson thighs do not precisely come across as womanly.

Reactions: Luchador2008

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
To each his own indeed, but in my book a six-pack and Dwayne Johnson thighs do not precisely come across as womanly.
Could it be that we misnumber the Holly pics? Holly 1 is the boyish one, Holly 2 has the bodybuilding look with practically no waist/hip, Holly 3 is fit and has curves. At least these are the pics I see there. :)

enzo ferrari

Feb 24, 2024
Decided to see if Ian can have some fun with Emma while waiting for Cindy to break up with Wade :D
Seems if you flirt with her in the club while Alison left them alone and go for drinks a bit after that they end in Ian's apartment having fun! This one is from a bit later after that when Emma ask if Ian and Perry want to try that new stuff that is better then smoking weed - if you accept you will get to that scenes later after that!
My Man i have an entire save for Emma, cindy AND Minerva. Ian the cucker lmao

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: varpep

DatGuy20

Jul 14, 2017
Does anyone know what the causes Emma to come to Ian's room instead of Holly after the Lena break up? And vice versa?
If Ian has had sex with Emma and she isn't with Perry she'll always fuck him after the break up. If either of those conditions aren't filled Holly will show up if you called her hot/fit and have 5/6 points with her respectively

Reactions: fatpussy123

DatGuy20

Jul 14, 2017
Also separate thought but does anyone notice a post early breakup path for Ian and Lena? You've been able to get a BJ in the bathroom and play with her boobs on the beach if u broke up with her early

There seemed to be one for Emma as well (if you never had sex with her before you can heavily flirt this chapter) but it leads to absolutely nothing so not sure what that's about. Honestly being able to get on her path earlier this chapter should be added in 12.3 final imo

Pira2021

Jan 5, 2024
How do you get whore Holly to come to Ians room after break with Lena does not happen on any save of mine Ian just go to sleep or goes to sleep after looking at ex pictures. Have unren but don't know what to change

Sorry for bad english.

DatGuy20

Jul 14, 2017
How do you get whore Holly to come to Ians room after break with Lena does not happen on any save of mine Ian just go to sleep or goes to sleep after looking at ex pictures. Have unren but don't know what to change

Sorry for bad english.
I just mentioned how in the 2nd post before yours

Reactions: Pira2021

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017

Sorry for bad english.
First off, send the pics of the ex to the rubbish bin ASAP, meaning from early on in the game. Keeping those pics and pinning after the cheater Gillian throws a wrench into several paths, not only Holly´s. Interestingly, for wild Holly the pics are not that important (you can still use a save near the beach weekend) but it is better without them)), but they fuck up a lot of paths over time. So kick them from the beginning.

Second, you need to tell Holly that she is hot/fit and have at least 5-6+ or better relationship points with her. The relationship points should not be a problem if you like Holly.
Additionally, if your break up with Lena was rather amiable (they stay friends), you need to make sure Emma/Perry hit it off! That is because of the room situation. There are sleeping arrangements possible depending how you played it, where you end up with someone else in the room, so Holly cannot come. The easiest way to get a guaranteed free room is to couple Emma and Perry up.

Last edited:

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
First off, send the pics of the ex to the rubbish bin ASAP, meaning from early on in the game. Keeping those pics and pinning after the cheater Gillian throws a wrench into several paths, not only Holly´s. Interestingly, for wild Holly the pics are not that important, but they fuck up a lot of paths over time. So kick them from the beginning.

Second, you need to tell Holly that she is hot/fit and have at least 5-6+ relationship points with her. The relationship points should not be a problem if you like Holly.
Additionally, if your break up with Lena was rather amiable (they stay friends), you need to make sure Emma/Perry hit it off! That is because of the room situation. There are sleeping arrangements possible depending how you played it, where you end up with someone else in the room, so Holly cannot come. The easiest way to get a guaranteed free room is to couple Emma and Perry up.
I hadn't thought about the sleeping arrangements. Smart thinking. I am not too much into those routes, but I'll keep that in mind if I wanna diversify my playthroughs a bit.

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I hadn't thought about the sleeping arrangements. Smart thinking. I am not too much into those routes, but I'll keep that in mind if I wanna diversify my playthroughs a bit.
The sleeping arrangements nearly fucked up my first get together with wild Holly, so I played around with some paths and found out that if you are (still) with Lena when you arrive at the beach house, who sleeps in which room becomes important. And the easiest way to get a 100% free room to use is to couple Emma and Perry up. As long as you do not want Emma, it is best for several of Ian´s "nightly activities":p to do this.

Reactions: lucadiadis

Socrambus

Oct 28, 2019
The sleeping arrangements nearly fucked up my first get together with wild Holly, so I played around with some paths and found out that if you are (still) with Lena when you arrive at the beach house, who sleeps in which room becomes important. And the easiest way to get a 100% free room to use is to couple Emma and Perry up. As long as you do not want Emma, it is best for several of Ian´s "nightly activities":p to do this.
And you can put Emma and Perry in the same room and still make sure that she's not going to return his feelings. Just to maximize enjoyment :D.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Turret
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes