Nate Kirk

Nov 19, 2017
Anyone have a cuck path save at the start of chapter 12? My saves got deleted and I just played up on the Chad path don't wanna do it all again

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I mean, he is probably not wrong. Lena's hottest scenes are on the slut path, so while her and Ian might be the canon path, ain't nobody got time for that!
Sure, slut Lena is fun. But some play the game for Ian as pussy-magnet, while they don't want Lena on the cock carousel. Judging by comments on here, I'd say that's more than 5-10%. Regardless, I was just joking about the arbitrary "statistic" pulled out of Lena's ass.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
oh my God....this is just...sad...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's my main problem with the cuck route: the whole playthrough is super depressing.
There was an interesting idea to explore - and I still suspect it was EK's initial intent - which was for Ian to exorcise his trauma from being cheated upon, via the sublimation of the woman he loves fucking someone else with his consent; while Lena would exorcise her pain to be cheated on and fooled by being in control and being the one who cheats, but with her boyfriend's consent and before his eyes.
It could have been as well narrated and written as the vanilla route and the trouple, which are the best-written and designed paths for now.
Unfortunately, a far too slow slowburn, updates every jubilee, and the off-character vulgarity of the cheating Lena have spoiled it all.

Reactions: NewSeal and Geigi

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Of course, you can avoid the NTR/Cuck path in ORS or play it so that it doesn't happen at all.
But I hope Eva Kiss doesn't drift in the direction that every woman in the game will be addicted to sex and cock. This realism and down-to-earthness is what I always liked most about the game. Just people in their 20s who have everyday problems, professional and interpersonal.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: NewSeal and Geigi

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
That's my main problem with the cuck route: the whole playthrough is super depressing.
There was an interesting idea to explore - and I still suspect it was EK's initial intent - which was for Ian to exorcise his trauma from being cheated upon, via the sublimation of the woman he loves fucking someone else with his consent; while Lena would exorcise her pain to be cheated on and fooled by being in control and being the one who cheats, but with her boyfriend's consent and before his eyes.
It could have been as well narrated and written as the vanilla route and the trouple, which are the best-written and designed paths for now.
Unfortunately, a far too slow slowburn, updates every jubilee, and the off-character vulgarity of the cheating Lena have spoiled it all.
The problem is EK went overboard with the cruelty on the cuck path. You can get a better relationship if you have Lena Dom and Ian cuck 1. But there should be an even better middle ground, which existed until the Ian no sex got rail roaded into the cuck 2 path during the chapter 11 prologue. Ideally there'd be three paths, Lena is dominant but they still love each other and sometimes have sex, no sex femdom/not cruel cuckoldry path, and the current cruel cuck 2-3 path.

Reactions: lucadiadis

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
The problem is EK went overboard with the cruelty on the cuck path. You can get a better relationship if you have Lena Dom and Ian cuck 1. But there should be an even better middle ground, which existed until the Ian no sex got rail roaded into the cuck 2 path during the chapter 11 prologue. Ideally there'd be three paths, Lena is dominant but they still love each other and sometimes have sex, no sex femdom/not cruel cuckoldry path, and the current cruel cuck 2-3 path.
Not only do I agree 100%, but I almost edited my post to add everything you write about excessive cruelty and the option for a more loving approach.
The closest option you have now is Chad but faithful Ian X Vanilla-with-a-cheeky-twist Lena who had the threesome with Louise and discuss an MFM for the second time on this update, with Ian finding the idea super hot (Got is this story sloooow like hell with the scarce updates). This will be my main playthrough from now on.
Unfortunately, I had to quit the Trouple to stay on this path and replay the whole game to have Lena stick to friendship with Holly, which is one more unbelievably disappointing decision by EK.

NewSeal

Jan 9, 2024
Of course, you can avoid the NTR/Cuck path in ORS or play it so that it doesn't happen at all.
But I hope Eva Kiss doesn't drift in the direction that every woman in the game will be addicted to sex and cock. This realism and down-to-earthness is what I always liked most about the game. Just people in their 20s who have everyday problems, professional and interpersonal.
This is what makes EvaKiss games stand out from the majority of stuff in F95. Most adult games here treat sex like some physical progression improving, like learning kung-fu: starts with blowjobs, then regular sex, then anal, then threesome, then orgy, then wall crawling and by the end of the game the girl is just getting impregnated by aliens while set on fire. It's so juvenile, there is so much more to eroticism than just a nonstop meat slapping fuckfest until the end once the first sex scene happens.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
The saddest part of the update is Ian receiving 1 point in wits, charisma, lust, and willpower for looking at Perry's hairy asshole.
Seriously ? I haven't played that yet. If I were EK I would listen to the Pixies song "Where is my mind ?", because the directions she is taking atm are with her feet in the air and her head on the ground.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes