Radnos Salazar

Formerly 'jingyuchua'
Dec 4, 2023
Okay, I dont know if anyone has mentioned this before or this idea has been discussed or not. What do you guys think about a possibility of a mini harem here? Ian & Lena fucked louise and now they have fucked holly as well. Do yall think it is feasible for a Ian/Lena/Holly/Louis harem? I saw a few pictures on the thread above where Louise is acting very possessive towards Ian, so idk it got me confused and thinking...

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Sorry, i know you've made extra effort with the text coloring and all, but in the end it just didn't come across to me that you were talking specifically about the scenario where the throuple is a thing, and not about the requirement in general.
It's ok. That coloring effort was in direct response to previous poster for clarity to them since they had a large post, not really for anyone else reading. Context is clear reading the full post I was replying to.

You may have been confused since I had another reply in the same post to you on a different topic, but the colored reply was specifically to them and their post.

Last edited:

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Has anyone encountered a bug where Ian has broken up with Lena previously, leaves Lena and Holly to talk things out at the beach. But upon returning to the beach house, Lena comes and gives Ian a cuck handjob, citing that she just spoke to Wade yadah yadah.

I feel this shouldnt happen since my Ian was sharing a room with Emma, also never had the footjob conversation with Lena, not to mention the obvious thing where they already broke up :unsure:

Reactions: axy2

axy2

Aug 28, 2022
How do I get this scene between Slut Holly and Ian after breaking up with Lena? In my gameplay, i get the Cuck Ian x Lena scene... very bittersweet :/

axy2

Aug 28, 2022
Has anyone encountered a bug where Ian has broken up with Lena previously, leaves Lena and Holly to talk things out at the beach. But upon returning to the beach house, Lena comes and gives Ian a cuck handjob, citing that she just spoke to Wade yadah yadah.

I feel this shouldnt happen since my Ian was sharing a room with Emma, also never had the footjob conversation with Lena, not to mention the obvious thing where they already broke up :unsure:
Hey, I went through the same thing

Hated it bro, I was expecting an ending scene with Emma or Slut Holly. I understand it's an alpha file, but this bug pissed me off ☹

Reactions: What'sNew

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Okay, I dont know if anyone has mentioned this before or this idea has been discussed or not. What do you guys think about a possibility of a mini harem here? Ian & Lena fucked louise and now they have fucked holly as well. Do yall think it is feasible for a Ian/Lena/Holly/Louis harem? I saw a few pictures on the thread above where Louise is acting very possessive towards Ian, so idk it got me confused and thinking...
The harem is already happening. It could be an Ian harem or a Lena harem. It could also just be an orgy with them. In a scenario where Ian and Lena aren't in a relationship, Ian can be dating/hooking up with Cherry, Alison, Minerva, Cindy, Emma, and Jessica. Meanwhile, Lena can be with Robert, Mike, Axel, Holly, Ivy, Mark, Marcel, Louise, Jeremy and fking Stan. In this scenario, Ian was forced to stop hooking up with Lena because Cherry was uncomfortable. But I can see Ian and Lena hooking up again, and their respective harems will intermingle. I'm excited for the drama and HATE FUCK with Lena, Cindy, and Cherry.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Guys what the prerequisite for entering into a serious relationship with Lena again? Was it not have Lena fuck Jeremy? Or was that Axel?

I have a save where they are serious about each other but have no idea how I got it lmao.
Just choose every Heart option between them as possible, but make sure Ian doesn't fuck Holly (at least till this chapter) & that Lena doesn't fuck Jeremy or even suck him off at her apartment. Both Ian and Lena can kiss Holly in earlier chapters & Lena can jack-off/suck Jeremy after a Truth or Dare game at Ivy's in... I think Chapter 7. But that's it.

Eva thought the extra writing for a plausible I/L commitment path where Lena fucked Jeremy would be too complicated since Ian and Jeremy are good (arguably) friends. Eva also had certain specific plans for Holly in her plot so railroaded Ian not being able to fuck her till this chapter's threesome while having the possibility of a committed I/L relationship.

Last edited:

Radnos Salazar

Formerly 'jingyuchua'
Dec 4, 2023
The harem is already happening. It could be an Ian harem or a Lena harem. It could also just be an orgy with them. In a scenario where Ian and Lena aren't in a relationship, Ian can be dating/hooking up with Cherry, Alison, Minerva, Cindy, Emma, and Jessica. Meanwhile, Lena can be with Robert, Mike, Axel, Holly, Ivy, Mark, Marcel, Louise, Jeremy and fking Stan. In this scenario, Ian was forced to stop hooking up with Lena because Cherry was uncomfortable. But I can see Ian and Lena hooking up again, and their respective harems will intermingle. I'm excited for the drama and HATE FUCK with Lena, Cindy, and Cherry.
Just fucking around does not mean harem fyi, i meant a true harem with those 4 i mentioned. No one there is stepping out or cheating.

Lizzardcheese

May 25, 2024
This is easily my favorite game on this site and it's not even finished yet. Having gone back and played Good Girl Gone Bad (which is great) I can clearly see a lot of growth in the writing and art, which was already impressive. The characters are fantastic and feel real in a way a lot of these games don't. A lot of personality you hardly see in these. So much so that I actually found it hard in my 2nd and 3rd playthroughs to not ship Lena x Ian. They're written so well. The supporting characters likewise have a lot of meat to them and don't feel one dimensional at all.

In a very sexy game, it's a breath of fresh air to connect with most of the characters. Also very glad you included both versions of Jess. After playing Good Girl Gone Bad it really shows why she's hardened and makes you care about bad Jess in a way I never would have about a character like that.

Overall 10/10. Can't wait for more updates.

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Just fucking around does not mean harem fyi, i meant a true harem with those 4 i mentioned. No one there is stepping out or cheating.
Even in those 4 you mentioned, there are people who will cheat. Ian can cheat, and so can Lena and Holly. It seems you are not aware of the Cheating Bitch Holly prophecy.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes