Vernalcash

May 20, 2017
Seymour is definitely the good guy in this game.
While Ed and Molly use Lena, pay her like she is a child in China, manipulate her by making her do a drawing session for free, Seymour pays very well for a few hours of work not including bonuses, the neckless and the undergarments.
Also, Ed and Molly take advantage of a mentally crippled person named Perry and make him work for free. These two scumbags are considered to be "good people".

Seymour is a known philanthropist and helps people he dont know, he supports local artists like Axel and Ian, Pays for their drinks at The Shine, trying to help Ian and making him a wonderful offer and goes to see Lena plays and sings. Despite being assaulted with a beer by some fat ass communist, he is not pressing charges and forgives the misguided commie.
Also behind the scenes Seymour is trying to modernize this shit little town despite the noisy plebs.
It's a good thing that Seymour is a fictional character otherwise it would be quite difficult for you to type all this shit with his cock so far down your throat.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
Seymour is definitely the good guy in this game.
While Ed and Molly use Lena, pay her like she is a child in China, manipulate her by making her do a drawing session for free, Seymour pays very well for a few hours of work not including bonuses, the neckless and the undergarments.
Also, Ed and Molly take advantage of a mentally crippled person named Perry and make him work for free. These two scumbags are considered to be "good people".

Seymour is a known philanthropist and helps people he dont know, he supports local artists like Axel and Ian, Pays for their drinks at The Shine, trying to help Ian and making him a wonderful offer and goes to see Lena plays and sings. Despite being assaulted with a beer by some fat ass communist, he is not pressing charges and forgives the misguided commie.
Also behind the scenes Seymour is trying to modernize this shit little town despite the noisy plebs.
If you really think about it, Seymour is the real victim in this story. He pays up the ass not to fuck a girl that many other men and women fuck for free.

I-No

Nov 20, 2021
Oh, I am sure Seymour will lay his depraved hands onto Lena sooner or later but so far he's a real man of honor. He surely won't touch Lena if she doesn't ask for it. Oh, and she will ask! She will even beg for it. She already squirts like a fountain just thinking about that, doesn't she?

Reactions: Balsamic

Doppelgang

Jul 5, 2022
It's probably worth to keep on mind that we, as the player, completely lack the part of the picture that is what Lena has actually seen. We don't know how Cherry has acted towards her, and how it affected her current judgment of the situation and opinion about Cherry. In other words, while the player might think they know better than Lena, they're in reality just as uninformed about the situation overall as she is.
Yeah, absolutely, we're still missing a lot of information. All the more reason to suspect there's some more turn of events left on that path.

I was surprised when Cherry told Ian (and Perry?) her side of it in the wake of the surprise meeting between Cherry and Lena. Considering Axel's manipulative ways, I had expected her to not be fully aware of the implications of what she did with Axel. And then it turned out she knew more or less exactly what she was doing to Lena. But that conversation also implies that Cherry isn't underplaying her blame for what happened—even if Ian gives her a chance to do so by choosing the "I'm sure you didn't do it on purpose" option. I think that's a decent indication that we can trust Cherry's information about all of this—even if it's obviously only one side of the story.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
It's probably worth to keep on mind that we, as the player, completely lack the part of the picture that is what Lena has actually seen. We don't know how Cherry has acted towards her, and how it affected her current judgment of the situation and opinion about Cherry. In other words, while the player might think they know better than Lena, they're in reality just as uninformed about the situation overall as she is.

I can see it getting implemented as an option of course, but personally i don't think it'd be in character for Lena to do anything other than tell Cherry to go fuck herself, regardless of how much she might wax lyrical about being smitten with Axel.
I feel like LenaxMike's relationship storyline has the potential to progress into how CherryxAxelxLena relationship was.

Imagine if at Ch 14 we get a 3some between LenaxMikexGF where Lena is complicit, making her the Cherry of that relationship.
That would be a great storytelling

Reactions: noturiah and ffive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I feel like LenaxMike's relationship storyline has the potential to progress into how CherryxAxelxLena relationship was.

Imagine if at Ch 14 we get a 3some between LenaxMikexGF where Lena is complicit, making her the Cherry of that relationship.
That would be a great storytelling
There's that, and technically we already got potential equivalent of Lena/Axel/Cherry with Lena/Ian/Louise -- but in this arrangement Lena acts pretty much like Axel did, by getting her boyfriend into a threesome, with that third person being someone she's been fucking behind Ian's back.

I'm kinda interested if Lena will acknowledge this similarity at some points and has some thoughts on it, although the odds for that are likely low. Lena who is sleeping with Mike doesn't ponder what she's doing much, either.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I'm kinda interested if Lena will acknowledge this similarity at some points and has some thoughts on it, although the odds for that are likely low.
She won't bcz apparently she did this to purify the guilty she was feeling of cheating on Ian with her girlfriends. She may reveal this in future that she has been screwing her girlfriends but it may be way down the line and Ian won't react as strong as now if she told him(before her threesome with Louise and Ian).

Reactions: noturiah

Horker14

Feb 19, 2021
In my last game they actually wanted to hire him. I also tried to help him to score with Cherry but don't remember how that went.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Really? Because I was the opposite. I had a relatively open mind about Seymore prior to the first dinner. But one dose of his self-aggrandizing, psuedophilosophical bullshit was all it took to write him off forever. The man was obviously scum, and the less Lena (or anyone else I cared about) had to do with him the better.
I'd agree with camube that the voluntary working with Seymour is quite "believable" -- if Lena forms a positive first impression of him (which is easy enough, she kind of expresses it by default) i can vey well see her getting swept up by Seymour's charisma and rhetoric, combined with the "high class" treatment she receives (particularly if it's high poshLena who is more responsive to displays of wealth etc).

The player might roll their eyes at Nietzche being touted as the top dog of philosophy, but Lena, while potentially intelligent, is still a fairly regular person, one who can easily buy into this mindset (similar how many people come to believe Machiavelli was a political genius because he's such edgelord about it) and the idea she's interacting with top-class intellectual, and strive to match/impress him rather than laugh straight in his face.

Last edited:

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Lena who is sleeping with Mike doesn't ponder what she's doing much, either.
I thnk Lena addressed this once in the Ch 8 or ch 9 scene where her monologue said "fuck morals fuck the world" cuz she's too stressed out

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
She won't bcz apparently she did this to purify the guilty she was feeling of cheating on Ian with her girlfriends. She may reveal this in future that she has been screwing her girlfriends but it may be way down the line and Ian won't react as strong as now if she told him(before her threesome with Louise and Ian).
I mean acknowledge not in the sense of telling Ian (i very much doubt she'll do that) but along the lines of internal monologue that this situation is similar, and maybe making her wonder if Axel felt similar to how she did with her threesome, i.e. wanting to "normalize" the earlier cheating and thinking such action would make up for it, too.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I thnk Lena addressed this once in the Ch 8 or ch 9 scene where her monologue said "fuck morals fuck the world" cuz she's too stressed out
Right, but that's as you note it, in a highly stressed moment. Lena never considers this situation with a clear head, when she isn't in the middle of fucking or all hot and bothered and wanting to fuck ASAP.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
I wonder how Eva will handle that confession. I think it will be an automatic interaction similar to how Ian always comes clean about kissing Holly. Lena automatically tells Ian and then we decide how Ian reacts, whether it's no reaction, telling her to break it off, telling her only keep her around for threesomes, or him breaking up with Lena. To me it makes sense for Eva Kiss to get this out of the way considering Lena isn't flagged with the cheating variable for her relationship with Louise, so I don't see a prolonged cheating route with her.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes