Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
What's the chance Mike's girlfriend is Gillian?
Currently the most likely candidate, but its not confirmed and maybe its a red hering. Not many good candidates either. Spike was mentioned, but he may be too young. It could also turn out to be an unimportant stranger like Minerva's husband and we don't deal with him directly.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Of all the characters in the gallery, I think Marcel, Holly, and Emma are the only decent ones. All the others are can be jackasses or do some cringe stuff. HollyxMarcel might have a fulfilling relationship after all.
It's because you don't know what Marcel do in his free time :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: Mtmtmt007

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I wonder how Ian could benefit Seymour outside of just having more leverage on Lena
I don't think Ian can provide Seymour other than being a good writer for Seymour's company(he already has like ton of them). So you can imagine:oops:. Seymour may see his former self in Ian other than that I don't see any reason that interests Seymour. Or Seymour just like Ian for being a human being:sneaky:.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Chapter 11 was probably the least popular of the past updates of ORS, atleast on this thread, mainly because of the minimal story progression. That being said something I think the game made a dramatic quality jump in terms of the drawings of faces during sex scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Yeah, Louise is the Robert of females :cautious::Kappa:
Louise may be annoying but Robert is someone I want to beat the shit out of. I couldn't come thur is route Lena is full Lesbian but freaking Jeremy in two. I swear she hooked on D mighty hard; I think she would care if Louise catch them.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I wouldn't be surprised if Alice is Mike's GF and later Mike become a serious Love interest for Lena.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
After thinking about some it. Ian x Cindy is somewhat shit storm of a route for these reason alone.

1. You're screwing over your old friend who trusts you.

2.You're going the mostly lose Emma, Perry, Lena, Holly as friends because they would disgusted and disappointed of Ian.
Alison I think she's going to be mixed on it but will mad in a sense that Choose a taken girl over her when she's completely single. I say mixed because she was in unhappy relationship with someone understand moving on someone else but won't agree with the cheating.

3. He's no body than Axel and Gillian. Ian freaked on his friend's girl and lied about it constantly; honestly Ian is doing the same thing that Gillian boyfriend did and Cindy is Gillian and Wade is Ian in the situation.

Ian is going to make Wade felt the same way he did when Gillian cheated and left him.

I have feeling one of the friends is going to call him out on it and say the same thing. I bet you it's going to be Perry, Wade or Emma who says it. I will be shocked Gillian found outs about it and somewhat Judge Ian for being hypocrite.

I just know storyline won't end if he's also fooling around with other girl; it's scarier if you're freaking Alison, Cindy, and Emma they'll be angry with him even more.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I have feeling one of the friends is going to call him out on it and say the same thing. I bet you it's going to be Perry, Wade or Emma who says it. I will be shocked Gillian found outs about it and somewhat Judge Ian for being hypocrite.
If Perry's counter is high(how well Ian can lie about Cindy to Perry) than Perry is unlikely. BUT MOST LIKELY one would be IVY(using Ian to sabotage Cindy for the position in Wildcats) or Jeremy if his relationship Ian is low and you called him a snake or some other counter regarding that. Also Axel is possibility too but if he found out about IanxCindy than he will surely use it to block Ian from Lena.

So yes, It is a Galveston hurricane which Ian is forwarding towards.:oops:

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
After thinking about some it. Ian x Cindy is somewhat shit storm of a route for these reason alone.

1. You're screwing over your old friend who trusts you.

2.You're going the mostly lose Emma, Perry, Lena, Holly as friends because they would disgusted and disappointed of Ian.
Alison I think she's going to be mixed on it but will mad in a sense that Choose a taken girl over her when she's completely single. I say mixed because she was in unhappy relationship with someone understand moving on someone else but won't agree with the cheating.

3. He's no body than Axel and Gillian. Ian freaked on his friend's girl and lied about it constantly; honestly Ian is doing the same thing that Gillian boyfriend did and Cindy is Gillian and Wade is Ian in the situation.

Ian is going to make Wade felt the same way he did when Gillian cheated and left him.

I just know storyline won't end if he's also fooling around with other girl; it's scarier if you're freaking Alison, Cindy, and Emma they'll be angry with him even more.
All of these issues will be doubled if Ian is cheating on Lena with Cindy :whistle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alphaeboy

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
If you subscribe to the theory that Ian doesn’t know who Gillian’s boyfriend is, could the Boyfriend be Jeremy?
Ian obviously doesn't know but it CAN'T be Jeremy. Gillian(chameleon) mentions that her boyfriend moved about 3 months ago to Belaurt Jeremy was way before with Ian.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bruce F. Lee

noturiah

Sep 2, 2021
I had the most eerie feeling that time. That smile Seymour gave clearly indicated that He is going to use Ian for some "beneficial deal" like he did with Lena. Bringing Lena will be outrageous for Ian if Seymour asks right away or before announcing the final of Book contest. Ian clearly needed Plan B if book contest fails, there is Victor too also he can go tournament route too so, Hope is not lost for Ian:sneaky:
One of the interesting things I noticed is that, if Ian is going the "softer" route with Minerva, she really does open up to him emotionally, admits she likes having him around, talks about how lonely she is and how much her husband is basically checked out entirely from their marriage and family. And Minerva is also on the book contest committee. And Minerva isn't part of Seymour's inner circle or anything, but clearly is a trusted employee of his. So I wonder if an Ian who rejects whatever Seymour's offer is, can end up being helped in the contest or in some other way by Minerva. That would certainly be a reversal of Minerva's personality so far, but if you're on the "softer" sex route...?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Incidentally, those of you who say Louise serves no purpose but be Lena's and Ian's fucktoy, you just aren't thinking far enough.

The real purpose of Louise is giving Lena ability to mention this threesome to Ivy, so Ivy goes all "Wait, you had a threesome with that pathetic bitch? Now let me show you what a proper threesome is like." :sneaky:

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes