| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
After thinking about some it. Ian x Cindy is somewhat shit storm of a route for these reason alone.

1. You're screwing over your old friend who trusts you.

2.You're going the mostly lose Emma, Perry, Lena, Holly as friends because they would disgusted and disappointed of Ian.
Alison I think she's going to be mixed on it but will mad in a sense that Choose a taken girl over her when she's completely single. I say mixed because she was in unhappy relationship with someone understand moving on someone else but won't agree with the cheating.

3. He's no body than Axel and Gillian. Ian freaked on his friend's girl and lied about it constantly; honestly Ian is doing the same thing that Gillian boyfriend did and Cindy is Gillian and Wade is Ian in the situation.

Ian is going to make Wade felt the same way he did when Gillian cheated and left him.

I have feeling one of the friends is going to call him out on it and say the same thing. I bet you it's going to be Perry, Wade or Emma who says it. I will be shocked Gillian found outs about it and somewhat Judge Ian for being hypocrite.

I just know storyline won't end if he's also fooling around with other girl; it's scarier if you're freaking Alison, Cindy, and Emma they'll be angry with him even more.
If Ian is unable to give what he is providing Cindy. I don't think Cindy is going to stop herself from getting same thing from somewhere else. I know Ian connects to her on deeper level than others(Wade included). This same thing is a double edged sword and going to cut whether it's on one side or other. Like imagine if Cindy is feeling emotionally overwhelmed and Ian is on trip and Cindy is in Wildcats shoot (some type of scenario), how longer can Cindy keep herself in check with Axel around.

If stars align than Wade is again in a fucked up position and this time Ian is directly responsible of that "exploitation" bcz it was all alone started by Ian himself. Axel is always in a better position than Ian in term of "RED STRING" without consequences:cautious:

Last edited:
Reactions: Alphaeboy

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
It's pretty clear that so far the big "villains" in this game are Seymour and Axel (at a certain point), but man...
If you choose as Lena "I don't wanna speak with him" or not going to Cindy's photo shoot as Ian, Axel is a non-existent character in the plot, the next episode will probably be 80% in Perry's beach house so we can expect zero content with Axel, he's like a Far Cry villain, a 20h+ game and he only appears for like 10min max LOL

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
It's pretty clear that so far the big "villains" in this game are Seymour and Axel (at a certain point), but man...
If you choose as Lena "I don't wanna speak with him" or not going to Cindy's photo shoot as Ian, Axel is a non-existent character in the plot, the next episode will probably be 80% in Perry's beach house so we can expect zero content with Axel, he's like a Far Cry villain, a 20h+ game and he only appears for like 10min max LOL
I wonder if there are characters who are secretly villains. Wen seems like a pretty nice guy but who knows what he's hiding beneath his black belt. There was a post that Eva Kiss made showing the stats of the characters and Wen's lust stat is '???'. Makes you wonder if EK has plans for him other than being a martial art mentor for Ian.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I wonder if there are characters who are secretly villains. Wen seems like a pretty nice guy but who knows what he's hiding beneath his black belt. There was a post that Eva Kiss made showing the stats of the characters and Wen's lust stat is '???'. Makes you wonder if EK has plans for him other than being a martial art mentor for Ian.
Wen is "THE FINAL BOSS" of tournament. Where's the fun in beating a weak Ian that's why he is training him.:WeSmart:

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Alison if she homewreckes Ians GF with a baby.
Jeremy if Ians wife delivers a black baby.
Ivy if you get on her bad side and show a weakness.

Reactions: | Vee |

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Alison if she homewreckes Ians GF with a baby.
Jeremy if Ians wife delivers a black baby.
Ivy if you get on her bad side and show a weakness.
Dunno if I would consider those "secretly villains". Those are possible and predictable conflicts that could arise from our decisions. I don't even know if Jeremy could even be considered a villain. Jeremy's sex life outside Alison and Louise are highly dictated by the MCs' consent. Jeremy only bangs Lena if we make her open her legs for him. Jeremy only bangs Emma if Ian encourages him.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
how i can change names of characters and be able to have more money and anythin else on status like before long time ago?

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
how i can change names of characters and be able to have more money and anythin else on status like before long time ago?
You can use JDMOD(can increase stats and change names) in OP or you can use inbuilt cheat(increase all stats upto 10 including money but no name change)

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
If Ian is unable to give what he is providing Cindy. I don't think Cindy is going to stop herself from getting same thing from somewhere else. I know Ian connects to her on deeper level than others(Wade included). This same thing is a double edged sword and going to cut whether it's on one side or other. Like imagine if Cindy is feeling emotionally overwhelmed and Ian is on trip and Cindy is in Wildcats shoot (some type of scenario), how longer can Cindy keep herself in check with Axel around.

If stars align than Wade is again in a fucked up position and this time Ian is directly responsible of that "exploitation" bcz it was all alone started by Ian himself. Axel is always in a better position than Ian in term of "RED STRING" without consequences:cautious:
I feel with Cindy that will play a big factor depending on what's your relationship with her. She have romantic path where Ian wants to date her or their just sex friends. I feel like if there sex friends she will most likely have sex with Axel.

I don't think she will unless her Wade relationship is low in general, and she's just a sex friend.

I do believe Ivy might blackmail Ian on his relationship with Cindy because going on that with Good Girl Jess date still sticks with me; on how she says Ivy is like her and she's playing a dangerous game. It's clear to me that Ivy is way more sneakier and cunning than Jess could even be.

I feel like she's type of person that wants more people to live her lifestyle like she does with Lena and Holly. I hope we learn more about her in the coming chapters.

Reactions: Balsamic

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
You can use JDMOD(can increase stats and change names) in OP or you can use inbuilt cheat(increase all stats upto 10 including money but no name change)
where i can find that mod? i find a old one but is not working and he throw me out without i do nothin. a link somethin can help me thanks

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
We need more Holly in our lives.
Honestly, she gets a lot of screen time on both sides even if you don't romance her.

I mean she works with Ian; depending how close you are with her she hanging around him a lot; but with Lena if she's still into pole dancing she's hanging with Lena/Ivy a lot she gets more screen time in Lena route.

I really enjoy both routes but I prefer Holly x Lena more than Holly x Ian. I think enjoy moments where Holly clearly into Lena a lot than even Ian picks up on it. Holly bring nervous about it.

I do love these moments on Holly x Lena solo path.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Honestly, she gets a lot of screen time on both sides even if you don't romance her.

I mean she works with Ian; depending how close you are with her she hanging around him a lot; but with Lena if she's still into pole dancing she's hanging with Lena/Ivy a lot she gets more screen time in Lena route.

I really enjoy both routes but I prefer Holly x Lena more than Holly x Ian. I think enjoy moments where Holly clearly into Lena a lot than even Ian picks up on it. Holly bring nervous about it.

I do love these moments on Holly x Lena solo path.

View attachment 2769439 View attachment 2769440 View attachment 2769441 View attachment 2769442 View attachment 2769443 View attachment 2769444 View attachment 2769445 View attachment 2769446 View attachment 2769447 View attachment 2769448 View attachment 2769449 View attachment 2769450 View attachment 2769451 View attachment 2769452 View attachment 2769459 View attachment 2769460 View attachment 2769461 View attachment 2769462 View attachment 2769463 View attachment 2769464 View attachment 2769465 View attachment 2769467 View attachment 2769468 View attachment 2769469 View attachment 2769470 View attachment 2769471
Please put the images under spoiler tag.

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
A bit of a reach, but maybe possible: Cherry could be a secret villain. She could still in love with Axel and being deceptive about how much time they're spending together. That would give the Lena and Ivy comments about Cherry's deceitfulness an element of foreshadowing.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes