fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Don't worry everyone, chapter 12 will have the beach house event. We will be fucking Emma while Perry is alone in the other room. Emma will also be down for a threesome with Ian and Lena when she finds out about how Lena was allowed to bring in Louise. Emma knows it's only fair for Ian to bring in one of his friends.

BitesZaDusto

Jul 4, 2017
Seeing the Ian/Lena/Louise threesome in this update is making me wonder how many updates are left until the best threesome in the game is achieved...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's all coming together sooner or later for our Chad Ians...

FelixCreep

Mar 15, 2023
Alison if she homewreckes Ians GF with a baby.
Jeremy if Ians wife delivers a black baby.
Ivy if you get on her bad side and show a weakness.
Don't write such magnificent things, I won't be able to get any sleep. I do hope Jeremy knocks someone up, regardless of context, but it is so long away if ever that I rather not tease myself thinking about it too early lol.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Don't write such magnificent things, I won't be able to get any sleep. I do hope Jeremy knocks someone up, regardless of context, but it is so long away if ever that I rather not tease myself thinking about it too early lol.

Remember to ask your best friend to fuck your future wife!

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Cindy was the best girl for a while, the chapter 1-9 build-up was gold. But her progress has stalled and fucking her in chapter 10 and 11 was boring.
Same could be said for Holly, at least on the Ian path. Chapter 10 it was established for both Holly and Cindy that they were going to date Ian officially. With Holly it was made clear when Ian called Holly his favourite and Cindy when they discussed it. Fast forward to chapter 11 and scenes basically repeat themselves. Ian and Cindy have a scene where they reaffirm they want to be together and Holly has a scene where it is reaffirmed that Ian cares about her/is falling in love with her.

Not the only place where scenes repeat in chapter 11. Seymour's scene is functionally the same as it was in chapter 9. Lena and Seymour have dinner, they go to his office, Lena poses, Seymour has a vibrator, and Lena can refuse or obey. That's why so many people say this chapter didn't advance much.

Here's to hoping in the next chapter we can officially start dating Cindy and Holly. Ivy getting dicked down. Robert leaving the story. Seymour diversifying his corruption. Emma doing something. And many other plotlines that need to be pushed forward.

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
Chapter 11 at least introduced some drama in the Axel/Cindy rumours and the questions of whether you can trust Ivy.

And a little thruple progress for Holly.

I agree it the recent chapter only moves their stories forward by inches but I do believe those are the seedlings for larger plot points to come being watered for growth.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes