dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
what a waste and joke :))))) lmao, before, one year ago or half year ago i was able to have more than 300k moneys, to change names and others and now i am not, dumb game
:unsure: The game's built in cheat mode never had those features. Sounds like you used some sort of other fan-made mod for free back then and are now blaming it on the "waste and joke dumb game" when that entirely-free-to-you mod made by someone in their spare time is not available for you to apply to the latest update. "WTF, EvaKiss?!? :mad:" :WaitWhat:

Last edited:

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Someone help me, it was mentioned way earlier but what does the title “Our Red String” refer to or what’s it’s meaning?

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Give me your delicious spiel
The title is a reference to the Red String of Fate, an ancient Chinese belief that people who are destined to find love and marry each other are bound by an invisible red cord. The cord can become tangled and bind with other cords, but will never break, so these cords can create a great web of fate at times. Hence why all these characters lives are interconnected and they seemingly keep running into each other even when they don't plan too.

We're seeing a snapshot of Lena and Ian's lives. Perhaps they have a red cord that binds them, or perhaps their red cords just got tangled with each other the night they met in that ally. How we play them will likely determine that, but for now they are bound by fate to at least be near each other.

As the story has progressed, many of these cords have tangled further with each other; notably Ivy, Perry, and Holly are much more interconnected with both Lena and Ian now than they were at the start of the game. Cindy was loosely connected to Ian at the start of the game, but depending on how we play could be much tighter, and with her hiring to Wild Cats she may start finding herself more closely connected to Lena moving forward as well.

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Is there a bug in this path? I tried to do a variation for Ian,Lena,Holly throuple. Ian is dating Lena and always chooses the heart choices with her. Ian sleeps with Holly and automatically rejects her which I assumed is due to choosing the heart choices with Lena. Lena chooses to stay in Ivy's place and has a threesome with Holly. Lena always chooses heart options for Holly except for that scene (the heart option would have been to go to Lena's place and kiss Holly but Lena stops herself) and now Lena can't choose heart choices for Holly anymore in future choices. Lena dances with Ian at the party and leads him to the restroom where she gives him a blowjob. However, there were no internal monologues or reflections about what happened, how she had given Ian a bj and how she's sleeping with Holly too. There is also nothing on Ian's part despite how in previous monologues he stated that he's still pursuing Lena and is hopeful even though she ended their relationship.

Last edited:

henrikhoe

Jul 16, 2017
where is the built in gallery unlocker? maybe im blind

nvm; found it, cheat mode was the solution (leaving it here in case someone is as dumb as me)

jollyjoker27

Sep 4, 2020
Is there a bug in this path? I tried to do a variation for Ian,Lena,Holly throuple. Ian is dating Lena and always chooses the heart choices with her. Ian sleeps with Holly and automatically rejects her which I assumed is due to choosing the heart choices with Lena. Lena chooses to stay in Ivy's place and has a threesome with Holly. Lena always chooses heart options for Holly except for that scene (the heart option would have been to go to Lena's place and kiss Holly but Lena stops herself) and now Lena can't choose heart choices for Holly anymore in future choices. Lena dances with Ian at the party and leads him to the restroom where she gives him a blowjob. However, there were no internal monologues or reflections about what happened, how she had given Ian a bj and how she's sleeping with Holly too. There is also nothing on Ian's part despite how in previous monologues he stated that he's still pursuing Lena and is hopeful even though she ended their relationship.
The lack of internal monologue sure makes it sound like a bug. You´ll probably have to wait for one of our resident code divers, like ffive to confirm, though.

Meanwhile the only thing I could think of that would make somewhat of a logical sense for that situation to happen is if Lena is on Drugs, as sort of an override. Did you make her? If yes, do you have a save just before that? Try it without and see if it changes anything. But even if, the missing dialogue still doesn´t make sense.

As for the heart choices on Lena´s side. She will always stop herself from kissing Holly in that scene, if Ian is involved with Holly, regardless if they had sex or just kissed. You´ll stlll have to make that choice to access further heart choices and eventually kiss Holly later on.

Either way, I´m pretty sure Ian sleeping with Holly is the dealbreaker for the throuple in it´s current state, though. Don´t know if there might still be a re-entry planned for later but as is, you can only get there slowly, Ian kisses Holly but chooses not to sleep with her -> Lena forgives Ian a while later -> Lena kisses Holly at the end of Ch11.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes