fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Chapter 11 at least introduced some drama in the Axel/Cindy rumours and the questions of whether you can trust Ivy.

And a little thruple progress for Holly.

I agree it the recent chapter only moves their stories forward by inches but I do believe those are the seedlings for larger plot points to come being watered for growth.
Yep it set up some plot points that will be relevant later, but it's own content left a lot to be desired imo and it could have had more of it's own payoffs. Still enjoyed the update and a lot of the scene were really good.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Nice to see Ivy and Cherry wising up about that sociopath Axel. Both warning Ian about that untrustworthy scumbag was a highlight of his path for me. :ROFLMAO:

For Lena i am quite torn about her vagitarian habits. A relationship between her and Holly is good but a possibility of a poly route between LenaxHollyxIvy is also really great. :love:
Well i could alwats make two saves for experiencing both routes.

Also i get the feeling that Hobo guy may hold some dirty secret to make Lena turn tables on Seymour...:unsure:

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Same could be said for Holly, at least on the Ian path.
But Holly isn't Ian exclusive and has a large chunk of content on Lena's path. Lena, Ivy, Mark, set-up for Marcel and even Robert and Stan.

Ians chapters are more and more lackluster, though admittably the tournament, book contest and vacation may put him in the spotlight more. I hope he starts committing instead of being half-assed with Holly and Alison and can give Cherry and Emma more attention. And Jessica was a sidething to begin with and is disappearing quickly. I hated how we couldn't control his actions on the birthday party (and Lena couldn't even sleep with any of the boys, she is automatically directed to some meaningless Ivy sex, which feels more like a consolation prize than a reward for trying to get the man of your choice for this special night). The Lena focus in chapter 10 and 11 turned this game more in a fuckfest, the threesomes seemed more distant and out of obligation compared to the Alison threesomes which has a lot of different outcomes and aspects to it.
Ian can underperform or outperform, he can secure his soon-to-be-girlfriend or can impress a mere sexfriend, can potentially impregnate her or let her be impregnated. It can end awkward or a fun experience for all three of them. There are stakes and drama brooding. Ian/Lena/Louise was dispassionate, Ian and Louise had no development, there is no conflict with Jeremy, no potential jealousy, conquering Louise or falling for her, strengthening his bond with Lena etc.. Ian doesn't even comments if Louise is an utter sub to Lena.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
But Holly isn't Ian exclusive and has a large chunk of content on Lena's path. Lena, Ivy, Mark, set-up for Marcel and even Robert and Stan.

Ians chapters are more and more lackluster, though admittably the tournament, book contest and vacation may put him in the spotlight more. I hope he starts committing instead of being half-assed with Holly and Alison and can give Cherry and Emma more attention. And Jessica was a sidething to begin with and is disappearing quickly. I hated how we couldn't control his actions on the birthday party (and Lena couldn't even sleep with any of the boys, she is automatically directed to some meaningless Ivy sex, which feels more like a consolation prize than a reward for trying to get the man of your choice for this special night). The Lena focus in chapter 10 and 11 turned this game more in a fuckfest, the threesomes seemed more distant and out of obligation compared to the Alison threesomes which has a lot of different outcomes and aspects to it.
Ian can underperform or outperform, he can secure his soon-to-be-girlfriend or can impress a mere sexfriend, can potentially impregnate her or let her be impregnated. It can end awkward or a fun experience for all three of them. There are stakes and drama brooding. Ian/Lena/Louise was dispassionate, Ian and Louise had no development, there is no conflict with Jeremy, no potential jealousy, conquering Louise or falling for her, strengthening his bond with Lena etc.. Ian doesn't even comments if Louise is an utter sub to Lena.
I found the Alison Ch 11 scene sorta disturbing in the Ian variant where Ian never (or rarely) does things with Alison. I have a playthrough where Ian and Lena doesn't love each other, and Ian have a thing for Cherry instead.

Alison just like, "hey, wanna come over?" and then there's no talk about condoms and stuffs, she just let him cum inside.
It's a bit jarring to me considering how strict Alison was with protection in the previous 10 chapters

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
I am not going to quote anyone but my three pennies on Gillian's boyfriend. To me, it is more and more obvious it is Mike, all the most it is necessary for the cuck path: it is quite clear EK has the ultimate final cuck scene in mind, where Lena forces Ian to watch her, his current girlfriend, and Gillian, his former girlfriend, having a threesome with Mike, who will have cucked him 360.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
I found the Alison Ch 11 scene sorta disturbing in the Ian variant where Ian never (or rarely) does things with Alison. I have a playthrough where Ian and Lena doesn't love each other, and Ian have a thing for Cherry instead.

Alison just like, "hey, wanna come over?" and then there's no talk about condoms and stuffs, she just let him cum inside.
It's a bit jarring to me considering how strict Alison was with protection in the previous 10 chapters
That scene is supposed to be creepy, even more so if Ian is already dating Lena or Holly, something Alison knows (and tries to justify with BS "let's fuck BEFORE we enter a relationship with someone else"). Its a set-up for the pregnancy I assume.
Alison is always complaining about getting creampied. I assume its a lie and she wants it, unless it was Jeremy?

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022

I believe she is already pregnant(via Jeremy) and now baby trapping Ian. How the fuck you have that 180 turn from no creampies to not even objecting, not even a single sigh on top of that and instead in morning she is again hopping on Ian and creampies herself KNOWINGLY.:sick: THAT'S FUCKED UP!

Last edited:

kolram

Aug 7, 2020

Alison is getting desperate to snare Ian and has moved on from not so subtle hints to full on baby entrapment.

Reactions: Alphaeboy

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Ian and Louise had no development,
Louise's reaction to the idea of threesome with Ian and her reactions during the act are actually influenced by her relationship with him, which depends on their earlier, admittedly limited, interactions.

That scene is supposed to be creepy, even more so if Ian is already dating Lena or Holly, something Alison knows (and tries to justify with BS "let's fuck BEFORE we enter a relationship with someone else")
If Ian is in a relationship then Alison doesn't talk about "fucking before we enter a relationship". She talks how it's a pity they didn't get to fuck even once before Ian committed again, and tempts him with the idea of trying what it'd be like.

Honestly, critique how it's "bullshit" loses a lot of weight when it's pretty much made up and quite unlike what you're criticizing.

Last edited:
Reactions: pantypriv

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
Modder is not online for a few days so don't know when errors will be solved. you can use built in cheat mode. It is enough. for walkthrough you can use PDF one.
how can i use to built cheat mode?wonder cause never i did this before. honestly.

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
I am not going to quote anyone but my three pennies on Gillian's boyfriend. To me, it is more and more obvious it is Mike, all the most it is necessary for the cuck path: it is quite clear EK has the ultimate final cuck scene in mind, where Lena forces Ian to watch her, his current girlfriend, and Gillian, his former girlfriend, having a threesome with Mike, who will have cucked him 360.
Imagine this but instead of just having Lena, Ian could be in a throuple relationship with Holly. And instead of just his ex's boyfriend Mike, Lena's ex Axel could be in the mix too. Ian could only jerk off while he watches his girlfriends get pounded.

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Eva Kiss loves cheap drama and "Oh shit" moments and since 99.99% of the community thinks Gillian and Mike are together it's not going to be much of a wow factor.
I think it's going to be someone much more boring and less expected. Mark perhaps? Clark? Marcel? Someone we would not expect I think.

Dec 8, 2018
Chapter 11 at least introduced some drama in the Axel/Cindy rumours and the questions of whether you can trust Ivy.

And a little thruple progress for Holly.

I agree it the recent chapter only moves their stories forward by inches but I do believe those are the seedlings for larger plot points to come being watered for growth.
It also seems to have begun establishing a Seymour's apprentice route for Ian. Thinking back on it, this could end up being quite significant as well.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes