DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Hmm, okay, but then i think what we have here is, effectively, two different branches: one of these branches is Lena who "protects Holly" from Ivy by taking her home, and who is then afraid to act on her impulse to kiss Holly, on account of the mess with Ian. The other branch is one where Lena gives in to her lust and fucks Holly together with Ivy, overriding any concerns for Ian situation.

If am not mistaken, then going with this second "lust" route doesn't create any situations afterward where Lena can't take heart options with Holly on account of Ian. E.g. during their private photoshoot (where "lust" Lena will automatically jump to sex) Is that correct?
If this first branch you are talking about "protects" Holly then why does Lena hesitate on kissing Holly then proceed to have sex with her in future scenes with no qualms at all? Lena makes no thoughts of Ian in future scenes with regard to her fucking Holly. Does the monologue Lena gives when she stops herself from kissing Holly unique to the situation or does it apply to all paths where Lena is angry at Ian for his action?

Yep, if Lena has a threesome with Holly then she can no longer pick heart options with Holly, which in itself is odd since I don't see how Lena would not be motivated to romance Holly after a threesome especially if Lena previously chose heart options with Holly.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
If this first branch you are talking about "protects" Holly then why does Lena hesitate on kissing Holly then proceed to have sex with her in future scenes with no qualms at all?
Does Lena actually have sex with Holly without any qualms if she picks the branch to take Holly home instead of spending time with Ivy? As far as i can tell having sex with Holly in future scenes hinges on having this threesome with Ivy, which is something that doesn't happen in this scenario. What sex scenes (which chapter etc) were you able to pick after taking Holly home instead of having sex with Ivy?

Yep, if Lena has a threesome with Holly then she can no longer pick heart options with Holly
When you say Lena can't pick options, do you mean these options are disabled? Or they don't appear? And really, i've asked about it already but please be specific -- type the exact line(s) from options that you can't pick.

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
I remember seeing some people theorizing that Seymour is Lena's real father...

Are these people living under a rock? Patreon doesn't accept stories with incest anymore, if Eva puts incest in the game she will be removed from Patreon because they changed the rules since GGGB was released, do you really think that Eva will leave aside 2644 members who pay monthly just to put incest? lol

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
I remember seeing some people theorizing that Seymour is Lena's real father...

Are these people living under a rock? Patreon doesn't accept stories with incest anymore, if Eva puts incest in the game she will be removed from Patreon because they changed the rules since GGGB was released, do you really think that Eva will leave aside 2644 members who pay monthly just to put incest? lol
True art doesn't bend to regulation, but stands tall against it

Moiraine™

Jul 14, 2021
STATUS REPORT copy.jpg

The release cycle for Chapter 11 is almost over, and the final version will drop in a couple days. It's taking a bit longer since some obscure bugs have been popping up, and from previous chapters too, and adjusting those plot inconsistencies or vacuums can get really tricky, especially since I can't add new variables that would endanger old save compatibility.
After that, the Epilogue will be released, containing Lena's entire Friday, to cap off this chapter's narrative. In the meanwhile, I've lined up a few posts to keep the content rolling. I'll have a few polls for high-tier patrons to decide on some of Lena's new summer outfits, a Q&A and a few opinion polls, like a new character popularity contest. And if you're interested, I can share some behind the scenes content on Chapter 11's art, scenes and stuff like that.

If you want to suggest topics for posts and polls please do so in the comments, I'll be checking them out!

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hm, have to admit it'd be more fun to pick between different bikini models, even if it'd just be two or three of them, instead of colour schemes only.
Wouldn't expect an option for each stat like with normal clothing, but it'd be kinda nifty if there was a more "elaborate" bikini model, something either more artsy or lewder I guess. Otherwise it could have been more interesting too, if one more or two of them had other patterns to pick, like the H option.
The G model, the brownish one, for example would look more interesting if it had something like a cheetah-pattern.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
View attachment 2778868

The release cycle for Chapter 11 is almost over, and the final version will drop in a couple days. It's taking a bit longer since some obscure bugs have been popping up, and from previous chapters too, and adjusting those plot inconsistencies or vacuums can get really tricky, especially since I can't add new variables that would endanger old save compatibility.
After that, the Epilogue will be released, containing Lena's entire Friday, to cap off this chapter's narrative. In the meanwhile, I've lined up a few posts to keep the content rolling. I'll have a few polls for high-tier patrons to decide on some of Lena's new summer outfits, a Q&A and a few opinion polls, like a new character popularity contest. And if you're interested, I can share some behind the scenes content on Chapter 11's art, scenes and stuff like that.

If you want to suggest topics for posts and polls please do so in the comments, I'll be checking them out!
As if we needed more confirmation, but now we know next update will be the beach house update. From memory Emma and Holly are the other two girls confirmed to be going, so Eva will be making bikinis for them too. I imagine Eva will do the trope for Holly where Pure Holly will have a bathing suit and corrupted Holly will have a bikini. Alison will most likely also go, but I don't know about Cindy. Shame if she isn't, I want to see beach content with her.

Also I like E bikini.

Reactions: noturiah

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
So this is the summary?

> Chapter 11 Final version;
> Chapter 11 Epilogue;
> Steam release;
> Season 2 will start at chapter 12.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I'll have a few polls for high-tier patrons to decide on some of Lena's new summer outfits, a Q&A and a few opinion polls, like a new character popularity contest.
Is there going to be a new character or something? Can anyone confirm?

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes