Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
View attachment 2778868

The release cycle for Chapter 11 is almost over, and the final version will drop in a couple days. It's taking a bit longer since some obscure bugs have been popping up, and from previous chapters too, and adjusting those plot inconsistencies or vacuums can get really tricky, especially since I can't add new variables that would endanger old save compatibility.
After that, the Epilogue will be released, containing Lena's entire Friday, to cap off this chapter's narrative. In the meanwhile, I've lined up a few posts to keep the content rolling. I'll have a few polls for high-tier patrons to decide on some of Lena's new summer outfits, a Q&A and a few opinion polls, like a new character popularity contest. And if you're interested, I can share some behind the scenes content on Chapter 11's art, scenes and stuff like that.

If you want to suggest topics for posts and polls please do so in the comments, I'll be checking them out!
Option A

buttgoose

Sep 5, 2021
Gotta say I think comparing the same character with a bunch of different choices is weird.

Slut Lena is gonna do what slut Lena does, nice Lena isn't going to do that at all. They're two completely different characters.

So maybe it takes a Willpower to resist Alex, but it's also entirely possible to ignore Alex and never go to his apartment. That Lena doesn't require a Willpower to resist Alex cause that's a different Lena entirely.

Using different routes to speculate what a character will or won't do really can only apply to one single playthrough. Not the character as a whole.

Instead of worrying about being cucked I would simply make different decisions.

Anyway more people need to do drugs with Emma.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Hm, have to admit it'd be more fun to pick between different bikini models, even if it'd just be two or three of them, instead of colour schemes only.
Wouldn't expect an option for each stat like with normal clothing, but it'd be kinda nifty if there was a more "elaborate" bikini model, something either more artsy or lewder I guess. Otherwise it could have been more interesting too, if one more or two of them had other patterns to pick, like the H option.
The G model, the brownish one, for example would look more interesting if it had something like a cheetah-pattern.
Slut-path tassels ftw (& for the laughs). I mean, she's practically already got a pair for the bunny outfit. (Pasties, but close enough. Just add a few spinners).

Pasties.png

I'd like white-on-white honestly, or a mesh top with solid fabric in just the right places. Negative of white on white is running the risk of looking like panties/bra if not designed right. The plus is it could turn out to be see-through-when-wet, which can either work as expected on Lena's more promiscuous/exhibitionist path or as an embarrassing "oops" on a more prudish one... either for Lena or for Holly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Balsamic

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Does Lena actually have sex with Holly without any qualms if she picks the branch to take Holly home instead of spending time with Ivy? As far as i can tell having sex with Holly in future scenes hinges on having this threesome with Ivy, which is something that doesn't happen in this scenario. What sex scenes (which chapter etc) were you able to pick after taking Holly home instead of having sex with Ivy?

When you say Lena can't pick options, do you mean these options are disabled? Or they don't appear? And really, i've asked about it already but please be specific -- type the exact line(s) from options that you can't pick.
Yes, she does. All sex scenes with Holly after that point.

Lena can't pick those options which means they are disabled.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
View attachment 2778868

The release cycle for Chapter 11 is almost over, and the final version will drop in a couple days. It's taking a bit longer since some obscure bugs have been popping up, and from previous chapters too, and adjusting those plot inconsistencies or vacuums can get really tricky, especially since I can't add new variables that would endanger old save compatibility.
After that, the Epilogue will be released, containing Lena's entire Friday, to cap off this chapter's narrative. In the meanwhile, I've lined up a few posts to keep the content rolling. I'll have a few polls for high-tier patrons to decide on some of Lena's new summer outfits, a Q&A and a few opinion polls, like a new character popularity contest. And if you're interested, I can share some behind the scenes content on Chapter 11's art, scenes and stuff like that.

If you want to suggest topics for posts and polls please do so in the comments, I'll be checking them out!
E and H are quite nice imo. White top is just too bland for me

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Lena, in all her paths, strikes me as someone that would absolutely choose a two tone bikini. Personally I like the all blue, but Lena feels like a character that would like the white top blue bottoms.

Reactions: ffive and noturiah

noturiah

Sep 2, 2021
I agree Lena would probably choose a two-tone bikini, but I think white is an odd choice for a top personally. I like the solid blues (C & E) and the more sparkly aqua color (H).

Interesting that Eva mentions the Chapter 11 Epilogue will contain "Lena's entire Friday," as what we have of Chapter 11 ends on Tuesday evening, so there will be a small time skip. Also, Ivy has gotten Lena to agree to cover the bartending shift at Blazer on Friday and Saturday, so we'll play through the first evening of that in the Epilogue.

vgbestly

Jul 11, 2017
> Steam release;
*Angry degenerate Arthur noises*
Wait wait wait. Eva's goal was to release this on steam too?...aka "We can't put all the degenerate stuff in this game to be able to release on steam"

REEEEEEE. Adult game devs better make an "unofficial, we didn't made this totally :^)" DLC with all the degen shit in it thats plug n play. I don't wanna live in a world without the hopes of a GGGB2 type of game.

JoJoPool

Nov 19, 2017
I agree Lena would probably choose a two-tone bikini, but I think white is an odd choice for a top personally. I like the solid blues (C & E) and the more sparkly aqua color (H).

Interesting that Eva mentions the Chapter 11 Epilogue will contain "Lena's entire Friday," as what we have of Chapter 11 ends on Tuesday evening, so there will be a small time skip. Also, Ivy has gotten Lena to agree to cover the bartending shift at Blazer on Friday and Saturday, so we'll play through the first evening of that in the Epilogue.
And there she will meet Mike and his mysterious girlfriend and the chapter will end after that reveal...

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
:unsure: It means Emma's event will also not take place in this update as it was on thursday.
Plus Druggy Lena is going to be a handful in the club.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes