fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Making a playthough where Ian is just a madlad who fucks the whole female cast and the game felt the need to call me out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Side note: after the Louise threesom, it's almost possible for Ian to have spread himself to every woman in the game. Still can't with the Cindy and Holly dichotomy, but with Holly_change flirting with him it's closer than ever. Who knows after that maybe Molly and Ivy will want to join the fun.

Vengeance_11

May 14, 2019
What amount of bullshit is this I wonder? We all know that IanxIvy is canon.
If her interrogation of Ian about Jeremy is anything to go by, she's warming back up to the idea of fucking the latter (despite confirming that she lost interest in him after finding out about Louise, and expected him to do the same)

Ian's got his work cut out to beat Jeremy to the punch.

• Haha
Reactions: SerHawkes

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
If her interrogation of Ian about Jeremy is anything to go by, she's warming back up to the idea of fucking the latter (despite confirming that she lost interest in him after finding out about Louise, and expected him to do the same)

Ian's got his work cut out to beat Jeremy to the punch.
Yeah, if you support his dumbass or are neutral. Though in this case, I don't. Dude is a lying snake of a friend who cares only about getting laid and doesn't do you a solid in telling that your ex is back in town. Total Dick Move. So yeah, I threw is ass under the bus so it's unlikely she will be warming up to him in any manner.

In a surprise move by Eva the final boss is not Axel but Perry :sneaky:
Nah... Final Boss will be Holly.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Lena doesnt need a bikini top all she needs is a thong and a sunglasses just like this View attachment 2779656
The perfect summer outfits
Living up to the username. :D
Speaking of Ivy and Perry's stutter, who else found the interaction between Ivy and Perry kind of sweet when Ivy found out he had a legit speech impediment? I thought that was kind of a touching moment for Ivy.
yes! I hope there's a possible IvyxPerry route or a reform Ivy route.
She seems amused by him the same way an influencer thot would be with a poodle. Like a "dog-mom", but with her very own soyjack. :ROFLMAO:

IVY: "So Cute! He thinks he's people!"
PetSoyjack.jpg

mrdhrrflu

Dec 15, 2021
I'm running in this error in the scene photoshoot with Cindy at Axel's house.
Is there a console command to fix this?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
NameError: name 'cindycry' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/JDMOD/scripts/story/chapter9_cindy.rpyc", line 1194, in script
File "/Volumes/Macbook/Mega/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 1408, in execute
show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
File "/Volumes/Macbook/Mega/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 1371, in show_imspec
renpy.config.show(name,
File "/Volumes/Macbook/Mega/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/exports.py", line 712, in show
sls.add(layer, img, key, zorder, behind, at_list=at_list, name=name, atl=atl, default_transform=default_transform, transient=transient)
File "/Volumes/Macbook/Mega/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 1165, in add
thing.visit_all(lambda d : None)
File "/Volumes/Macbook/Mega/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 582, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "/Volumes/Macbook/Mega/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 582, in visit_all
[Previous line repeated 2 more times]
File "/Volumes/Macbook/Mega/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 572, in visit_all
for d in self.visit():
File "/Volumes/Macbook/Mega/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/display/layout.py", line 1494, in visit
self.update(self.last_st, self.last_at)
File "/Volumes/Macbook/Mega/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/display/layout.py", line 1505, in update
raw_child, redraw = self.function(st, at, *self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "/Volumes/Macbook/Mega/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/display/layout.py", line 1596, in condition_switch_show
return condition_switch_pick(switch), None
File "/Volumes/Macbook/Mega/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/display/layout.py", line 1587, in condition_switch_pick
if renpy.python.py_eval_bytecode(code):
File "/Volumes/Macbook/Mega/renpy-8.0.3-sdk/renpy/python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "<none>", line 1, in <module>
NameError: name 'cindycry' is not defined

macOS-10.16-x86_64-i386-64bit x86_64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Our Red String v11_Alpha
Tue Jul 18 17:28:04 2023

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I'd rather see Stan get action than Jeremy any day of the week though..... at least Stan is MILDLY considerate at times of ian.
Oh yeah... totally considerate to Ian...

Stan, if Lena and Ian are a thing.
Stan: I'm better than that guy Ian, Lena. I can treat you the way you deserve to be treated!
Lena: -Spits out coffee and laughs her ass off-

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes