Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It's very considered to peep on someone while they have sex.
Extremely! I would consider any friend getting their voyeuristic kicks from me the highest form of flattery!

Oh yeah... totally considerate to Ian...

Stan, if Lena and Ian are a thing.
Stan: I'm better than that guy Ian, Lena. I can treat you the way you deserve to be treated!
Lena: -Spits out coffee and laughs her ass off-
Yeah but we both know that's kinda like telling an olympic athlete they need to lose weight, there's no teeth to the remark.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Extremely! I would consider any friend getting their voyeuristic kicks from me the highest form of flattery!

Yeah but we both know that's kinda like telling an olympic athlete they need to lose weight, there's no teeth to the remark.
Dude literally gives Ian the stink eye after being introduce to Stan after he asks if Lena and Ian are a thing, then comes up with his whole confession when he knows Ian and Lena are a thing, making out like he's SUPER BETTER than our guy Ian whose been balls deep in Lena and knows how to take care of her. It's a laugh and makes Stan even more cringe worthy. I say let the guy die of a heartattack already and let Holly move in with Louise and Lena.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Dude literally gives Ian the stink eye after being introduce to Stan after he asks if Lena and Ian are a thing, then comes up with his whole confession when he knows Ian and Lena are a thing, making out like he's SUPER BETTER than our guy Ian whose been balls deep in Lena and knows how to take care of her. It's a laugh and makes Stan even more cringe worthy. I say let the guy die of a heartattack already and let Holly move in with Louise and Lena.
Ok i admit it, that was a poor battle to fight, I just wanted to get a shot in at jeremy because hes my least favorite character. But yeah Stan is kinda a limp noodle.

• Angry
Reactions: Balsamic

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
- The more nuanced teasing/loving Lena/Ian route was really well handled now, even allowing them to switch positions of dominance, plus it was written with more care, showing it was just kinky play & experimenting between an emotionally healthy couple. 1. Lena didn't automatically turn into super-bitch after a little teasing. 2. The user isn't locked into an extreme situation and can choose just light play, or even turn the tables a bit on who has the assertive role. 3. The writing took into account the situation where Lena and Ian have been a loving couple from the start [An Ian that's not hitting every pussy in sight and a Lena that's not a cock carousel]. She shows actual appropriate concern when he feels awkward about the play, as a couple who care for each other naturally would. Impressive & believable. Ethical slut route achieved. I haven't actually ever seen another game handle it this well. Curious what @BloodyMares thoughts are on those changes.
I'd say it's a collective victory and we dodged a huge bullet. From my understanding, Eva did intend to cut corners in writing and make Lena automatically turn into a bitch on the cucking path (she kind of still is in the no-sex route). But after I reported it initially (after the prologue), this Ch 11 scene was soon written to address it. It's still not ideal in the no-sex route (because Lena might not have any sex either, so she denies herself sex just as much), but overall the role-playing is handled with much better care, especially with an after-play consolatory deepthroating.

And the cherry on top is, you don't know to what extent Lena was telling the truth in her story or if she altered some details to intentionally make it more kinky (or conversely downplayed it if Ian isn't into it as much) or she did those things with someone else. So, it could just be her fantasy that never happened in reality or she was in fact even wilder in her younger days. We can never know for certain because Lena never references this story in her POV.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
been thinking about this since Ch 11 started, threesome with Louis (whether with Ian or Mike, but esp with Ian) is like playing with fire

Reactions: ffive

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
been thinking about this since Ch 11 started, threesome with Louis (whether with Ian or Mike, but esp with Ian) is like playing with fire
Considering Louise is the poor mans threesome, and Mike is the Sausage Party options, I'll take Ivy or Emma thank you...

That ain't fire. Thats playing with a pot of boiling water and spilling all over your crotch.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Living up to the username. :D

She seems amused by him the same way an influencer thot would be with a poodle. Like a "dog-mom", but with her very own soyjack. :ROFLMAO:

IVY: "So Cute! He thinks he's people!"
View attachment 2781621
ohh my lord I would go on a leash for ivy any day and even bark wuff wuff :oops::oops:

hope for twisted ivy/ian hope ivy is not only for mega chad ian:rolleyes:

hope there is at least ivy route were she use him to destroy cindy or something kinky for the non chad players

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'd say it's a collective victory and we dodged a huge bullet. From my understanding, Eva did intend to cut corners in writing and make Lena automatically turn into a bitch on the cucking path (she kind of still is in the no-sex route). But after I reported it initially (after the prologue), this Ch 11 scene was soon written to address it. It's still not ideal in the no-sex route (because Lena might not have any sex either, so she denies herself sex just as much), but overall the role-playing is handled with much better care, especially with an after-play consolatory deepthroating.

And the cherry on top is, you don't know to what extent Lena was telling the truth in her story or if she altered some details to intentionally make it more kinky (or conversely downplayed it if Ian isn't into it as much) or she did those things with someone else. So, it could just be her fantasy that never happened in reality or she was in fact even wilder in her younger days. We can never know for certain because Lena never references this story in her POV.
Bluntly, this isn't correct. Almost every lena-ian sex scene in ch10-ch11 checks [if not ian_cuck] to proceed. I wouldn't call that an emotionally healthy couple. I was eager to see the evolution of this path - one where they were still a couple and in love, having sex, while she titillated him with stories of other guys, but that was not this - in many scenes the handjob option defaults by nature of the script conditions.

Reactions: satyral09

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
If she didn't reflect on it on her POV saying otherwise, we can only assume it's true.

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Holly moving to the aparment would be so cringe.
You know is going to happen too,the Evakiss self-insert has to be there 24/7.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Dude literally gives Ian the stink eye after being introduce to Stan after he asks if Lena and Ian are a thing, then comes up with his whole confession when he knows Ian and Lena are a thing, making out like he's SUPER BETTER than our guy Ian whose been balls deep in Lena
NGL, i kind of stopped right there. You shouldn't distract the reader with this sort of imagery when you're trying to make a point. :sneaky:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Holly moving to the aparment would be so cringe.
You know is going to happen too,the Evakiss self-insert has to be there 24/7.
Pretty sure Lola is the self insert, but sure, slander the wholesomest of waifus. See where that gets you.

NGL, i kind of stopped right there. You shouldn't distract the reader with this sort of imagery when you're trying to make a point. :sneaky:
I like to make my points fully detailed and explain the point throughly. Not my problem I'm a man of word imagery.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Pretty sure Lola is the self insert, but sure, slander the wholesomest of waifus. See where that gets you.
Your "waifu" is the self-insert.
Funny how you can completely try to ignore her with Lena and she STILL joins the pole dancing classes again,so annoying.:LUL:

• Angry
Reactions: SerHawkes
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes