Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Don't like two-colored bikinis. It'd be nice to have a full white one. A is good, but I like H a lot.
I was going to post the same thing,theres one all black option but not a white option?
I hope some of the patreons complain and she adds the option.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Yes, she does. All sex scenes with Holly after that point.
OK, from what i can see, if Lena takes Holly home, then afterwards during photo session she has option to Nudge Holly and then Kiss Holly. At this point if either Lena or Holly is dating Ian, Lena will stop herself. If neither of them is dating Ian, then she will go for it and it'll lead to sex.

I think it can be viewed as sensible: while in Ch.9 Lena has hesitated on account of Holly's crush, by Ch.10 she had time to get over those hangups -- the ian_lena_dating flag is set to false in Ch.10 -- and she can literally see Holly clearly wanting her to get intimate. So that's a start of their "love route" and it follows from there. That they no longer agonize over "oh but what about Ian" might be bothering the player who associates themselves with Ian and doesn't like getting sidelined like that, but, eh. It's not the smoothest transition, but there's only so much attention that can be paid to no longer relevant guy in a lesbian relationship.

Alternatively, it's one of these things mentioned in the latest progress update that will get tweaked/fixed. Guess we'll see.

Lena can't pick those options which means they are disabled.
I'm sorry, but this simply makes no sense. After Ch.9 there's no heart options for Lena/Holly which can be disabled by anything but lena_go_holly being too low, which shouldn't be the case. And to be exact, by "disabled" i meant "displayed as greyed out and not reacting to mouse click".

I'm kind of tired of asking you to provide me with specific line so i won't repeat it, but until you do this is getting us nowhere.

pokiehl

May 30, 2019
Hm, have to admit it'd be more fun to pick between different bikini models, even if it'd just be two or three of them, instead of colour schemes only.
Definitely. It will be way more interesting if we have different models, however I'd love that depending on Lena stats or choices. Sluttier models, beach swimsuit, etc.

Are these people living under a rock? Patreon doesn't accept stories with incest anymore, if Eva puts incest in the game she will be removed from Patreon because they changed the rules since GGGB was released, do you really think that Eva will leave aside 2644 members who pay monthly just to put incest? lol
How much is that in USD? Around 20k/month? Solid.

The release cycle for Chapter 11 is almost over, and the final version will drop in a couple days. It's taking a bit longer since some obscure bugs have been popping up, and from previous chapters too, and adjusting those plot inconsistencies or vacuums can get really tricky, especially since I can't add new variables that would endanger old save compatibility.
After that, the Epilogue will be released, containing Lena's entire Friday, to cap off this chapter's narrative. In the meanwhile, I've lined up a few posts to keep the content rolling. I'll have a few polls for high-tier patrons to decide on some of Lena's new summer outfits, a Q&A and a few opinion polls, like a new character popularity contest. And if you're interested, I can share some behind the scenes content on Chapter 11's art, scenes and stuff like that.
I am curious about the Epilogue. Lena will be hanging out with Emma on friday. Perhaps a sex scene between them? BTW, who will attend the summer house? Lena, Holly, Emma, Ian, Perry, Wade... is there a chance for Ivy,Cindy or Cherry as well?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
BTW, who will attend the summer house? Lena, Holly, Emma, Ian, Perry, Wade... is there a chance for Ivy,Cindy or Cherry as well?
Cindy will be probably busy with Axel and Cherry generally stays the fuck away from where Lena is, so these two are unlikely. Could see Ivy showing up even uninvited, much to delight of everyone and Perry's extra stutter.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Balsamic

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
OK, from what i can see, if Lena takes Holly home, then afterwards during photo session she has option to Nudge Holly and then Kiss Holly. At this point if either Lena or Holly is dating Ian, Lena will stop herself. If neither of them is dating Ian, then she will go for it and it'll lead to sex.

I think it can be viewed as sensible: while in Ch.9 Lena has hesitated on account of Holly's crush, by Ch.10 she had time to get over those hangups -- the ian_lena_dating flag is set to false in Ch.10 -- and she can literally see Holly clearly wanting her to get intimate. So that's a start of their "love route" and it follows from there. That they no longer agonize over "oh but what about Ian" might be bothering the player who associates themselves with Ian and doesn't like getting sidelined like that, but, eh. It's not the smoothest transition, but there's only so much attention that can be paid to no longer relevant guy in a lesbian relationship.

Alternatively, it's one of these things mentioned in the latest progress update that will get tweaked/fixed. Guess we'll see.

I'm sorry, but this simply makes no sense. After Ch.9 there's no heart options for Lena/Holly which can be disabled by anything but lena_go_holly being too low, which shouldn't be the case. And to be exact, by "disabled" i meant "displayed as greyed out and not reacting to mouse click".

I'm kind of tired of asking you to provide me with specific line so i won't repeat it, but until you do this is getting us nowhere.
Thing is, not reflecting on Ian would make sense in a path where Ian doesn't get involved with Lena, and it's simply a Lena-Holly path. But based on all other routes and various variations, the fact that such a massive plot seemingly disappeared from the narrative of the game is irregular. If this is really what EK intended, which I don't think is the case, then it would be an outlier to her writing and a flaw. I have already made the same point but it's up to you if you wish to ignore it again. It doesn't make sense that Lena would simply have no thoughts of past events that happened. You broke up with a person you are dating because this person fucked a close friend you know had feelings with your date. And now you're fucking that close friend yourself. From a narrative point of view, it has been shown that Lena (and Ian, both MCs in fact) is reflective on her actions and her experiences, and how it affects her. All paths in the game with all their variations show this fact and you're telling me that this one scenario, this one point, this one thing is exclusive to everything that has been written thus far, especially something that had a big impact on major characters? From a technical point of view, Lena reflecting on her past actions is the way that the game acknowledges the decisions of the player. It is also a way that the game lets the player know how their choices impact the main characters, and how it may affect future events. As I have said before, this is glaringly obvious from the entire game. For example, there is a difference in the various monologues if Lena is dating Ian, and Lena is dating Ian while fucking Mike. She reflects on this and the difference in text can be seen throughout multiple instances. And you're telling me that this one outlier is intentionally written by the author?

"That they no longer agonize over "oh but what about Ian" might be bothering the player who associates themselves with Ian and doesn't like getting sidelined like that, but, eh."
It's quite odd that you are instead making assumptions on people when they ask about an oddity/outlier from the established material instead of, you know, actually listening to what they are saying which is: there is an irregularity in a path where it doesn't follow the rest of the writing of the game. And if you're wondering, I don't associate with any characters of the game, I see myself as an outsider simply reading a story. That's the reason I prefer a third-person pov instead of first or second when reading. If anything, I'm more invested in Lena's plotline since it's more complex and interesting. In this site, I find people who like to put themselves in the shoes of the MC and wanting to be able to change the MC's name (which is so common, and commonly requested) as being too much into escapism.

"I think it can be viewed as sensible: while in Ch.9 Lena has hesitated on account of Holly's crush, by Ch.10 she had time to get over those hangups -- the ian_lena_dating flag is set to false in Ch.10 -- and she can literally see Holly clearly wanting her to get intimate. So that's a start of their "love route" and it follows from there."
That's mental gymnastics. It's not sensible at all. The reason that Lena literally stopped herself from kissing Holly is that she thought of Ian, and how hypocritical she would have been. If Lena simply became distressed over being hypocritical and then accepted and decided to still continue pursuing Holly leading to sex, then there would have been a monologue over this, reflecting on her actions. The fact that there's none leading to sex does not follow the convention of the writing. I highly doubt this is what the author intended. But instead, you made up some suppositions about a person's character on how they could possibly question the oddity of the game when you could have been more objective and focus on their actual points.

"I'm sorry, but this simply makes no sense. After Ch.9 there's no heart options for Lena/Holly which can be disabled by anything but lena_go_holly being too low, which shouldn't be the case. And to be exact, by "disabled" i meant 'displayed as greyed out and not reacting to mouse click'. I'm kind of tired of asking you to provide me with specific line so i won't repeat it, but until you do this is getting us nowhere."
If it's simply a case of a counter variable not being high enough, then it would be really odd considering I picked all possible heart choices for Holly (do I need to spell out which among all is all?). If you actually played out the save file I gave instead of asking which part is which then there would have been no confusion. If having one threesome is enough to dissuade Lena into having a romance with Holly then it's not consistent with her character. Yes, 'disabled' means the text is greyed out and unclickable, which is what 'disabled' means and not 'disappeared'.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Cindy will be probably busy with Axel and Cherry generally stays the fuck away from where Lena is, so these two are unlikely. Could see Ivy showing up even uninvited, much to delight of everyone and Perry's extra stutter.
Speaking of Ivy and Perry's stutter, who else found the interaction between Ivy and Perry kind of sweet when Ivy found out he had a legit speech impediment? I thought that was kind of a touching moment for Ivy.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Speaking of Ivy and Perry's stutter, who else found the interaction between Ivy and Perry kind of sweet when Ivy found out he had a legit speech impediment? I thought that was kind of a touching moment for Ivy.
yes! I hope there's a possible IvyxPerry route or a reform Ivy route.

Reactions: bo77om

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Thing is, not reflecting on Ian would make sense in a path where Ian doesn't get involved with Lena, and it's simply a Lena-Holly path. But based on all other routes and various variations, the fact that such a massive plot seemingly disappeared from the narrative of the game is irregular.
Yes, that's why i acknowledged that such transition, if it's intentional, is far from smooth. But as far as i can tell it's not an obvious bug -- the relevant variable is reset explicitly and based on condition which makes sense mechanically. So it comes down to the author's intentions, and i can't speak for them. Perhaps we'll have answer when the completed Ch.11 is released. If there's no change about it, then it might warrant an inquiry.

That's mental gymnastics. It's not sensible at all. The reason that Lena literally stopped herself from kissing Holly is that she thought of Ian, and how hypocritical she would have been. If Lena simply became distressed over being hypocritical and then accepted and decided to still continue pursuing Holly leading to sex, then there would have been a monologue over this, reflecting on her actions. The fact that there's none leading to sex does not follow the convention of the writing. I highly doubt this is what the author intended.
You're making a presumption here that the author is infallible, that they 100% share your own ideas on writing, and they didn't simply overlook this lack of elaboration, or didn't think it was important enough to elaborate. While yes, a monologue addressing this would be sensible, there's quite a few of other places in the game where MC monologuing about their actions would be just as sensible, but it's simply not there. This doesn't generally mean that's not "what the author intended", but rather than they view this matter differently from you or me.

To be exact, i'm not discounting possibility this is an oversight. But that's all it is, a possibility. "I'd have done differently" which is effectively all you have here, isn't enough of an argument to determine this is not, for whatever reasons, intentional, when similar instances exist that are, apparently, intentional.

But instead, you made up some suppositions about a person's character on how they could possibly question the oddity of the game when you could have been more objective and focus on their actual points.
I made up supposition based on the working of game script -- resetting a variable which effectively makes a matter closed from character's point of view, without any additional records which would imply the desire to keep track of it and have any monologues about the fact that it has happened. That's as far as i can objectively go when trying to discern the author's intentions.

If it's simply a case of a counter variable not being high enough, then it would be really odd considering I picked all possible heart choices for Holly (do I need to spell out which among all is all?).
This is why am saying it makes no sense (because you're correct, the counter should be sufficiently high) and i'm asking you to be specific. I have no idea at this point why you simply can't do what i ask of you, and instead insist i waste time playing through multiple chapters of the story in a chase of a rabbit that may not even exist. It'd take you literally what, 30 seconds to type the exact option that was disabled for you? Quite less time than you've spent by now being all evasive about it, in fact.

If you actually played out the save file I gave instead of asking which part is which then there would have been no confusion.
There would be also no confusion if you simply answered my question. This isn't a help desk, and you'll have to find yourself someone more accommodating instead if you are so determined to waste my time.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SerHawkes

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
View attachment 2778868

The release cycle for Chapter 11 is almost over, and the final version will drop in a couple days. It's taking a bit longer since some obscure bugs have been popping up, and from previous chapters too, and adjusting those plot inconsistencies or vacuums can get really tricky, especially since I can't add new variables that would endanger old save compatibility.
After that, the Epilogue will be released, containing Lena's entire Friday, to cap off this chapter's narrative. In the meanwhile, I've lined up a few posts to keep the content rolling. I'll have a few polls for high-tier patrons to decide on some of Lena's new summer outfits, a Q&A and a few opinion polls, like a new character popularity contest. And if you're interested, I can share some behind the scenes content on Chapter 11's art, scenes and stuff like that.

If you want to suggest topics for posts and polls please do so in the comments, I'll be checking them out!
It's all pretty subjective, I guess. But I like the one-tone bikinis (A, C, E) or the pattern bikini (H).

Not sold on the brown one-tone (G), or the other two-tones, with the possible exception of the black/white one (B).

The chapter 11 Epilogue happening on Lena's Friday sounds like it'll be fun, especially if (1) Lena is doing the bartending thing, which is new and should set up some interesting scenarios, (2) Lena agreed to meet with Emma on Friday, or if (3) Lena ended Thursday by meeting with Seymour.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes