Thørffînn

Sep 13, 2021
There's extension to that scene if Lena and Jeremy have fucked, or Lena and Louise had threesome with Jeremy. The scene ends before Lena's mom shows up, but it allows Lena to masturbate while thirsting for Jeremy's cock afterwards.
What episode is the extension scene in?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
There is a difference between them, tho. You see, I believe that maintaining relationship is on those who are part of it. Cherry wasn't in the relationships at the time, she just pursued guy she liked. Nothing bad with that, even if seducing someone unwilling (and in the relationships) is. And here the kicker... Axel was more than willing from the get go. So for me the crux of the blame is on him. She didn't cross any red lines or betrayed someone here. He did. And Gillian did betray Ian in the past. So yeah, Cherry did a bad thing, but nowhere on the same level as Gillian.
Cherry has been lying to Lena, possibly for months, that there's been nothing going between her and Axel before they have their threesome. There was absolutely no reason for her to act in this manner and she could've been simply upfront about banging him. But instead, she purposefully deceived Lena for... what, exactly? Definitely not to maintain the illusion of relationship she's been actively sabotaging that entire time.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Yeah I have a real hard time believing Cinders has THAT big of a lead over Holly and Ivy. Maybe in 700s or so but not 900+. Calling some serious bullshit here.
Cindy has actual sex scenes with Ian instead of eternal blueballing, and she isn't a shy nun Mary Sue that many people said they disliked about Holly's character. I'd imagine being able to "take her" from another guy is also appealing to some. So it's not that unusual she'd have a solid lead with this sort of advantage.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes